How did it happen ?

" It's better to forgive and forget "

Bang Yongguk. He was my bestfriend. His head was up in the skies whenever it came to my older sister. Believe it or not, I actually fell for his tricks once too and it sure did work. I would always be jealous whenever he came by with flowers everyday, chocolates once in awhile, and some love letters along the way. But that was all before my sister recently rejected him for someone else. The nicest, sweetest, bad-looking man is gone for good. 

---

He had changed. For some reason, I think he's finally realized that my sister no longer wanted him flirting with her. After all that nights that he stood out of our house, drunk and upset. He would always call out to my sister and ask for her to love him back. I understand my sister's cold acts; igorning him and not caring no matter if he sleeps outside. I actually felt bad. One night, I made the biggest mistake of my life. To save the one that I had secretly liked.

*FlashBack*

December 24 :: Christmas Eve

The room was filled with the scent of the wonderful food I had recently made for myself. My sister as out as usual with her boyfriend and I know she won't be back by midnight. Hearing as if someone had thrown a glass bottle outside, I knew it was him already. He always came everynight, asking for her love. But why on Christmas Eve? I really felt bad for him, all he wanted was for her to love him back. My sister was a beautiful, smart and talented person. If I were in her position, I would've said yes a long, long time ago.

" Yongguk -ah.. just leave already before you knock out again here tonight.. " I spoke softly, placing once of my blankets on him. It was cold out, even I was cold and I was wearing a big hoodie. Hoping he would understand, instead of watching him leave peacefully, I felt the cold,hard ground againts my cheek. Was it me or did he just actually push me out of the way? I ignored the fact that, that actually hurt me. " Yongguk -ah.. just leave.. please.. " I pleaded out to him as I got back onto my feet.

His breathing got heavier and heavier, he even started to sound like as if he was growling at me like some dog. A dog that lost their precious bone to someone else. " All I wanted was for her to love me back, why couldn't she do that ____ ? You tell me, she's your sister.. Tell me.. Right. Now. " He spoke, slightly looking at me.

I simply shrugged, not sure how to answer it for him. I felt like slapping him and yell straight at his face, she doesn't want you. leave her and love someone else. can't you tell I need what you need too? I shook it all out and hugged him as tightly as I could before he could stand up and start fussing out his anger. " I don't know.. I really don't know.. " I ignored the fact that my cheek started to hurt due to the fact that I'm squeezing it right at his chest.

I didn't know the right choice for him, so I decided to take him inside and give him a few shots. Since I was his bestfriend, he can express many things to me, no matter how much it hurt to hear.

Placing two shot glasses on the counter, he was sitting there, staring into space. The blanket remained on his back while I poured some soju in the glasses. " Here, drink this.. " I offered him one of the glasses. I figured I need some as well to releave some stress, so I chugged as many as I could as possible. Little did I know, he was just watching me secretly, slowly pouring anger into me.

A few hours passed and the clock 10. Two more hours and my sister would be home. But I didn't care about that, I was drunk with my feels, all those shots, I felt like all the pressure to let everything out was gone. I got up on my feet and slammed my hands on the counter. " You.. Bang.. Yongguk.. " I spoke with a drunk smile on my face. " You're a fool.. for loving my sister.. a fool for not realizing I was there all along.. " I wobbled a bit, but kept my hands on the counter to keep balance.

" _____ You're drunk.. I'm taking you to bed.. " Yongguk shook his head and got up from his seat, ready to sweep you off your feet and tucked into your bed. But you stopped him and slapped his face," I was there all along. cheering you up whenever she didn't appreciate what you wanted.. What the hell is wrong with you!? I love you, and you need to open your eyes and realize that.. That .. -" My eyes shot wide open, slightly waking me up from my drunk-state. His lips that were pressed softly againts mine, was what I hoped would happen someday.

I can't really remember what happened from there, due to my weakness of drunk-state. I passed out and woke up in my bed the next morning.

December 25 :: Christmas Day

My sister left again to go on a full weekend break with her boyfriend. I wasn't going to say no to that since I would've done the same if I were her.

Hearing my ringtone underneath my pillow, I weakly got up, my head hurt like hell.. Did I fall last night or something? I picked it up after looking at the caller ID. { Caller ID :: BinguBingu Yongguk }.

_____: Yah why are you calling so early?!
Yongguk: It's 12 pm.. Now go an make yourself look pretty and meet me at the park around 7.

_____: Ara Ara, but is this another plan for my sister? cause she's not-
Yongguk: No. No. Just come and be there on time. You know how much I hate people who don't appreciate things.

*What could he be possibly be planning? * I thought. I shook my head, atleast his drunk state won't be seen tonight. But what does he really wanna show?

--Time Skip--

I stood there, almost 30 minutes now. I didn't care if it was cold, my outfit was well chosen by me.

" I'm glad you came Miss.. " Yongguk came down the sidewalk with a smile that I hadn't seen in awhile. It was beautiful, I forgot how much I missed seeing him like that.

The night was wonderful from there. He took me ice skating, ferriswheel riding, and now we're taking a walk along the beautiful park.

Yongguk was getting a bit suspicious, this whole time, he kept pinching my cheeks and telling me how pretty I was and how much of an amazing person I was. Despite that I actually liked hearing those. I was getting furious with his sudden actions.

" Tell me, Why are you doing this ? " I asked him. He looked at me and bonked my head gently before getting down on one knee. At first I thought it was some confession, but turned out he was just tying his shoes. I pitty you.. i thought angrily.

" What's this? " He asked, holding up a ring as he stood back straight. I tilted my head and shrugged, thinking someone could've lost it.

" Looks like this guy needs to find a home.. " He smiled and took my hand, placing the ring that fit perfectly in my finger. " Well look at this.. It found one already.. " His face suddenly got closer and closer. The time that I've always wanted to happen, on christmas day, had finally arrived.

From then on, everything went well. But I was just blinded by his so called love. I felt like a blind person, depending on my ears to hear things. He was the head phones. He stayed on me and made me believe what he wanted me to believe.

To be Continued..

The next chapter will be up tomorrow !

I think this will be up to atleast a 3 shot. So please bare with me guys! T . T

Comments are loved ~