Please don't tell me you love me.

" It's better to forgive and forget "

If you didn't love me, you could've just said so. Now you left my heart frozen with walls built around it forever. How can you fix it? Stop saying those 3 words. Cause I'm defenitly not returning them.

*PresentDay*

May 14 :: No specific holiday

The sun shone into my eyes, I could hear the birds chirping from outside. Spring came by fast, and I was happy. Spring almost made me feel lighter, as if nothing was bringing me down. It was my happy season.

It's been exactly 3 nights since I saw that incident. I ignored my sister from now on and moved away to an apartment right by a coffee shop I'm currently working at. Yongguk? Oh those last words will be the last he has herd from me. I cut all lines from my sister and him. I changed my phone number, forgot about all my memories with them. Literally.. forgot.

*FlashBack*

The smoothie probably had stained my boots from now on, but seeing that Yongguk and my sister were doing some lip lock action. I couldn't even move from where I was standing. I couldn't believe my own sister would do this to me. She knew how much he ment to me. Imagine having your first love taken away by your own sister.

Everything struck me like lightning straight to my heart. All my feet were able to do was run. Run away from everthing. But I couldn't do that. I cleared my throat and let out a hurtful smile, as tears streamed down my cheeks to the ground. My sister let out a gasp and all she could do was run away. Run away from the shameful things she has done. All I can say is she's a . I don't care if she's my sister or not. But she needs to face what she had done.

Yongguk ran over to me and hugged me, whispering," I'm sorry.. I love you " as if that was going to make things better. I pushed him away, like what he did to me when my sister rejected me. Except he couldn't feel the pain I did on my cheek that night. I slapped him as hard as I could, not caring if it would stain his cheek for years.

" Don't you 'I'm sorry' me or tell me you love me. I can't believe you.. " I shook my head in disappointment. He came closer, but I stepped back. " You know at first, when you told me you loved me, I actually believed it.. " I gave him a smile, to let him know how happy I was, remebering everything. " But when it started coming more and more, I felt like you were just saying it. You were becoming so plastic, all of those words ment nothing already. " I pointed at him, it kinda hurt me to see him start to cry. But he deserved it. " Look at me. I look my sister now! I've become someone I'm not and you loved me because of that. I wanted you to love me for me. But I gues you didn't. " I shook my head once more before giving him my last words.

"Bang Yongguk.. I hate you. " I turned around and with those last words, I ran away. I wasn't expecting him to run after me, but I certainly wasn't excpecting to hear words either. Instead of running after me, it sounded like as if he was talking to my sister. "Are you okay? " He asked. But that was all I herd.

After all the running, I was probably a few blocks away from them. I stopped, not knowing where I was at to catch my breath. I saw a gleaming light pointing towards me. Everything went great after that. It's kinda funny cause that light led me to a car crash. I stopped in the middle of the street and bam. It hit me just like that. Who knew my sister and my first love would be the first ones to ruin me. And could be the cause of my almost-death.

May 14 ::  5 months together

I came back from work, it was super tiring. But I was glad that the coffee shop was packed. We've made our buisness grow higher and higher together.

I could tell he was resting well on the couch since he went to work earlier than I did. A smile crept on my face as I layed next to him, placing a soft kiss on his forehead. " I love you.. I really do.. " I whispered, meaning every single word that came out of my mouth. I laced our fingers together and smiled at the sight of our engagement rings perfectly againts the light.

The night I met him was really unexpected. He was the one who had accidentally run over me.. But I didn't mind. If it weren't for him. I would be practically be dieing while living right at this moment. After that incident, I woke up a few weeks later.

*Flashback*

"Miss ? Miss? Are you awake now? " He spoke up to me as he felt my hands move gently, that were laced with his. I nodded slowly, but felt a pain on my head. I didn't know where I was, nor why I was there.

"Where am I ? and what happened? " I asked. He let out a sigh of relief and hugged me tightly. A complete stranger was hugging me, great. " I'm very sorry for what happened miss. I didn't see you there and I was just completely lost that night.. I don't know what to do anymore.." He spoke on and on. I looked at him akwardly, " But what did  you do? " I asked.

He shook his head and gently caressed the back of my hand with his. " The doctor was right.. You would get amnesia. I'm pretty sure you don't remember anything am I right miss? " he looked at me as I nodded in agreement. Everything was confusing me. I didn't know who I even was.

From there, he took my in to live with him . I agreed to stay till I remembered, but nothing seemed to have worked. He gave me a nickname but still kept my name in file when the doctor had told him about my life. He knew I wouldn't want to hear about it, so he kept everything a secret. I am now known as Yoo Bam. Bam meaning 'night' because that specific night brought as together.

After months of staying with him, we realized we fell for each other. The first time he told me he loved me, I wasn't sure about it. Something about 'i love you' made me feel unsteady. But the more he said it, the more he showed me how much he ment it. It sure did make me feel at ease. A few months after that, I returned my words. " I love you too.. Moon Jongup. "

The End

So I finally finished. YAY!
Hopefully this ending was good because I wasn't even sure about what to do for an ending Dx

Thanks for reading :) Have happy holidays //all early about it orz.