Final

The Most Important Decision [Short Story]

*Before the play*

 

"What are we going to do?" L.Joe said worriedly "If we don't do a good play we'll be expelled"

 

"hmmm..." L thought  

 

"I know!!!! What about ~~~'s story?" 

 

"What about.... ~~~'s story?" L asked

 

"We can make her story" Taemin requested

 

"Why" L.Joe asked refusing to re- tell the horrible story of ~~~.

 

"We could see-" Taemin stopped as he remembered that they didn't know it was her.

 

"What?" L.Joe asked

 

"Doesn't matter" Taemin tried to avoid lying. 

 

"Taemin your hiding something and we can tell" L said

 

"It's nothing" 

 

"Well then we'll have to force it out of you" L.Joe tickled him. Taemin ended up laughing out loud

 

"Okay, okay, Anna is  ~~~" Taemin confessed. When he ~~~'s name he stopped tickling him. 

 

"But you said-" L.Joe said

 

"I lied" Taemin lowered his head. 

 

"So are we going to do her story or not" L said but it seemed like no one heard him

 

"It's a bad idea" L.Joe turned his head.

 

"But...." Taemin said

 

"WE ARE NOT DOING THAT!" he shouted loudly 

 

"Why is he so angry for" L said confused

 

"L.Joe, don't you want to know her answer?" Taemin questioned

 

"NO I DON'T CARE! I DON'T WANT HER TO GO THROUGH IT ALL OVER AGAIN!" L.Joe shouted

 

"SHE'S NOT GOING TO!" Taemin shouted back

 

"I'm leaving" L felt like he wasn't needed " You guys deal with this." They both continued to argue and forgot that L left. But in the end they decided to do her story but change some bits. 

 

*The Play*

 

The play started with the crowd of people crowding around her and laughing at her. She looked at the distance where Taemin and shrugged her shoulders. Taemin mouthed 'Go on, act'. Oh yeah how was she supposed to act? This made it easier for her because it has happened to her before but it also brought all her memories back. She teared up but she didn't know if she was acting or if it was real.

 

"Hey! what is wrong with you people!" She heard L.Joe shout. That phrase reminded her about her past and it sounded like Byunghun as well. By any chance was this Byunghun? Everything from her past happened all over again. It was like her life story was re-written.  

 

Even the Christmas scene where L.Joe and ~~~ kiss was on the play but they didn't kiss for real. They looked like they were kissing but L.Joe thought that it would be best not to.  L stood there watching them act and then as soon as the curtains closed for the next scene  L said "This is my bit" 

 

"What are you talking about?" Taemin asked but L was already on stage. 

 

"Hey! moaner, long time no see" L stared at her. "Come no time to star at my beautifual face. It's starting" he smiled and she blushed a bit. They stood apart from each other and everything happened like it was suppose to. There was even a fake bus for the bus scene. 

 

As soon as the scene finished Taemin asked "How d-d-did you?" 

 

"When I heard ~~~ is Anna and that we were doing her life story. Well... let say I planned my scene by myself" L walked past him.

 

Then it was Taemin's part. L and L.joe watched how he confessed to her. Once again everything happened as it was. L and L.Joe laughed at him after he finished. "Taemin, you're confession was lame!" They both laughed their heads off. 

 

"Shut up! We've got the end scene left" 

 

"What end scene?" L asked

 

"The one where I text her" Taemin was determined to know what she was going to say

 

"I texted her as well" L.Joe opened his eyes wider

 

"What time?" Taemin asked

 

"3:00am" they both said 

 

"So did I" Taemin shouted

 

They left her standing in the stage talking about her feelings. Then all 3 guys came out and said all their lines at the same time. She stood looking at them, not knowing what to do. shhe mouthed 'What do I do?'

'who do you pick?' Taemin mouthed 

 

"I'm sorry but I can't picked over 3 amazing guys" she already picked before but now she doesn't know. Then she started to sing a poem about not be able to decide. The after she sang the curtains closed and she told them that it would be unfair to pick so she would rather spend more time with them.

 

_______________________________________________________________

 Sorry for the rubbish ending. I was rushing and I didn't know how to end it. Plus I wanted to finish this story.