The Play

The Most Important Decision [Short Story]

"Not everyone knows you Myungsoo" A tall guy answered to him. Myungsoo? She's heard of that name before but she couldn't remeber,.A/N: I'm going to fast foward this since I want to finish this story. 

 

*When everyone knows the new kid* 

 

"Hey! Taemin, don't you think that new kid looks familiar" L.Joe pointed at ~~~. 

 

"Nope, why?" Taemin knew who the person was.

 

"It might just be me or does she look a lot like ~~~" L.Joe scratched his head.

 

"Don't be silly. ~~~ wouldn't  want to come back to this dump, since she lives in New york now" Taemin's lie began to show.

 

"Hey! L.Joe" Teen top's Niel from shouted from a far.

 

"What!?" L.Joe turned around.

 

"What are you doing?" Niel asked.

 

"Talking to-" L.Joe turned back to look at Taemin but he was already gone. "Never mind" he sighed walking to Niel.

 

Every since ~~~ left, all the 3 of them stopped talking to each other because they all found out that they liked one person. So they try to keep their distance including Byunghun and Taemin. They now have their own groups to go with. Shinee, Teen top and Infinite.

 

Anna (aka ~~~) was walking through the corridor until someone push her which caused her to fall. They never helped her they just walked past. 'I guess people in Korea never change' she picked up all of her books. "Are you okay?" a kind, cute gentleman helped her with her things. 

 

"Yeah I'm alright" she stood up. "Thank you" she bowed.

 

"That's good" he walked off to the friend that was calling him.

 

*fast forward: The school play*

 

The voluntary play was coming up. She was so excited to do the play because she loved acting and that was the reason she came back, to be an actor in Korea since she was Korean. She hoped to get the lead role but she doesn't know what she's getting into. The play was different from the other plays because the students had to make the play. They picked 3 people to think of the script. Plus its voluntary work so not everyone has to go except the 3 people that's picked. No one wanted to be in the play until they found out who was picked.

 

"L.Joe..... L...... Taemin" the teacher picked. All of them sighed and stood in front of the class. Everyone started to scream and squel after they found out who was picked. Taemin, L.Joe and L was 3 of the most popular guy in the school. ~~~ slept all the way through the lesson so she didn't know who got picked. 

 

After they picked the 3 people, the others who wanted to join would have to tell go after school and tell them that they want to join. Those 3 people has no choice but to lose their spare time to make the play script.

 

~~~ went to the after school. When she got in the class she saw a crowd of girls fangirling and saying 'oppa I want to join' she'd never thought that there was going to be a lot of people so now she's got competition. She managed to push through the crowd and shouted "I'm joining!" there was a sudden silencethat came about and then everout stared at ~~~. They gave a look saying 'Why is she so loud?'  'Isn't she a bit desperate'. "Oh it's you!" all the three guys shouted at the same time. They all looked at each other like ' how do you-'

 

"This meeting is over! so shuu" L told the group of girls. ~~~ stood there alone with the 3 guys.

 

"How do you know-" they asked the same time. 

 

"Stop copying me" they said in synced. 

 

"Can I please be the lead actor of the role? I'll work hard, promise." ~~~ bowed

 

"We'll let you know but you'll have to be prepared for anything because... I think we're suppose to do the play tomorrow" Taemin scratched his head. 

 

"What?!" L.Joe and l shouted.

 

"Okay I'll be prepared, throw anything at me" ~~~ said "Okay see you" she waved goodbye.

 

They only had the night to finish the script and they couldn't think of anything. Then Taemin said "I know..."

 

*The day of the play* 

 

"~~- Anna" Taemin was about to say her real name. "You don't have a script for you" Taemin said

 

"What?!" ~~~ panicked "When I said 'throw anything at me' I didn't mean it like this" 

 

"No don't worry. You'll know what to do when you're there. Trust me, you'll know what to do. Just put heart into it. Fighting~" Taemin pushed her in the stage. She stood there and looked at Taemin and I saw him mouthed 'I'm sorry'. What was he sorry for? What was this play about?