Waiting for the bus...

The Most Important Decision [Short Story]

 

*Still with Taemin*

He stood there hiding behind a tree. What was going on? Where they going out? Confused of what was happening, he tried his best to hide but Byunghun seemed to see him straight away. 

 

"Taemin?" he shouted from afar. Taemin started to run after that but his seemed to run to nowhere. "Hey Taemin stop running" Byunghun was running after him. How did it end up like this?

 

*What happened before Taemin came*

"It's 2 minutes, 1 minute to go" Byunghun looks at his watch patiently waiting for Taemin

 

"Why are you waiting for him?" ~~~ asked

 

"Oh he wanted me to go with him to ask this girl out." Byunghun looked around to check if he was there.

 

"How did they meet?" she quieried 

 

"Well...she's my cosin" he lied

 

"Ohh kay makes sense" she stared at the ground.

 

"Hey you have something on your..." he her hair taking off some kind of white small thing that looked like cotton. As he took a hold of it, it seemed to melt on his finger. 'It's snow' he figured. Looking back at her, he saw ~~~ face more clearly and his body began to lean forward to her. Than a magical kiss happened. When their lips let go a loud bell rang from a distance. It was Christmas! Byunghun looked at Taemin's direction then he suddenly stood up and called his name and asked to stop runinning 

 

As Taemin stopped running Byunghun said "I'm sorry" 

 

"It's not a big deal" he looked back at Byunghun, who had his head down. 

 

*Meanwhile*

~~~ was bewildered on what just happened and unconsciously stared to walk to the bus stop. The snow continued to pour down. She didn't take notice of the road so she accidentally bumped into a guy walking the opposite direction.

 

"Sorry, sorry, sorry" she continuously bowed. A/N: *starts singing and dancing to 'sorry sorry' by super junior* sorry I couldnt help it XD

 

"No, no it's alright" the guy he tried to stop her from saying 'sorry'. She looked up finding out that she was ready at the bus stop and so she stopped there with the guy she just bumped into. -awkward silence- Both of them stood there next to each other waiting for the bus. Weirdly it was only them two at the bus stop. It was probably because it was the middle of the night.

 

"Hey mum, look at that cute couple" a little kid tugged his mums coat. ~~~ gradually moved away from little by little because there was some people who misunderstood. She turned around to look at the timetable. Before she knew it the guy told him "It comes at 15 minutes" 

 

"That's too long" She panicked "...aish! she's going to kill me and it's freezing" she shivered in the cold. 

 

"Stop " he took  off his coat and wrapped it around her. 

 

"What are you doing? It's cold" she asked

 

"I'm fine, you said were cold" he already began to shiver.'Why the hell give me your coat? when your going to freeze to death' she  questioned herself. So she deiced to share his coat with him. She wrapped half of his coat around him. 

 

"Oh my Gosh! you're freezing already" she exclaimed. They shared his coat while waiting for the bus. 

 

*30 minutes later*

 

"How long is this bus going to take... It's already passed 15 minutes" She sighed

 

"Yeah I know but be patient, you can shout at the bus driver" he said. Then the bus finally got came. 

 

"Here you go" she gave him his coat

 

"No you keep it, It'll stop you from " he gave me back the coat and went in the bus first. Surprisingly the bus was really full. It was midnight and there was a lot of people in the bus. Fortunately there was two spare seats. Neither of them had any choice but to sit next to each other. 

 

"Hello again" she sat next to him.

 

"Hey... so it isn't as cold now" he sugested

 

"But it's 12:30pm and I'm tired" she complained

 

"Ha... you never fail to moan" he sniggered. She felt tired closes her eyes constantly she looked like she was going to sleep but struggled to sleep properly since she has nothing to lay on. The guy noticed her so he moved her head to his shoulder to make her more confortable. She didn't moan or budge she just slept the whole way through the jorney. So did he. He ended up sleepping as well. 

 

When he woke up he realised 'Oh crap' he looked at the street that the bus was passing by 'I've missed my stop'. He looked at her sleeping on his shoulder. "Wow she looks cute when she's not " he didn't notice the he said it out loud. Ring! Ring! A bell from the distance rang again. It woke ~~~ from her deep sleep.

 

"Huh? Huh? What happened" she jumped up.

 

"You fell asleep on the bus" he was shocked by her jump.

 

"Oh great I've missed my stop" she scratched her head. "I'll stop here" she pressed the button and made a run for it. You'll miss the stop if you don't make a run for it.

 

Looking behind, she saw him running out of the bus as well. "What are you doing?" she asked

 

"I'm lost so I was guessing that you knew where you were going. So can you help me find my way?" he pleaded.

 

"Where do you live anyway?"she walked to a direction

 

Near ______ hospital" he walked with her. A/N: I couldn't think of a hospital name.

 

"Oh yeah I know that place" she seemed to know where she was going.

 

"Hey it's funny because I dreamt you saying that I was cute when I don't moan" she laughed

 

"Yeah haha... That's totally a dream" he began to blush remembering himself thinking that but not saying it. 'Did I say that out loud?' he asked himself.

 

"Why are you red?" she asked clueless. 'What!? I'm red! It's great that she's dense' he just smiled to hide what he really thought.

 

When we got the hospital ~~~ waved bye and they went their separate ways. While climbing into bed ~~~ got a text from her old friend Taemin saying 'open your window' she heard stones and then she instantly opened her window.

 

Taemin was just an old friend in elementary school only for a few months right after Byunghun left. He somet

 

"I see that you havent changed your number" he noticed by looking at his phone.

 

"Had no money or time" she stared at her old phone. "What are doing here anyway?"

 

"I like you! Will you be my girlfriend?" he shouted.'What is wrong with him?' she questioned herself. 'What should I say? This is too sudden'