Who is She?

Who.Am.I?

Who is she?

 

No One’s POV

 

“Let’ get inside the house” Jessica said

Detective Donghae came in following her, staring at her, “Ms. Jung, you’re bleeding”

“What?” Jessica answered, “uh oh… ottoke~ when did? Huu~”

“Do you have aid kit at your home?”, Donghae walked around the house looking for an aid kit.

Jessica sat on the sofa, “No need, Inspector Lee, it doesn’t hurt”

Jessica blankly looking at the black screen of the television. *sigh*

“Here you are!” Jessica got shocked from his voice

“Why didn’t you answer me? Come here, give me your leg”

Jessica stares at him like he was a ert, “No Ms. Jung, I’m just helping you up, nothing else, please don’t look at me like that”

Jessica looked away and stares somewhere else, ignoring the pain

“ouch” Jessica winched

“You said that it didn’t hurt” Donghae smirked

*kreuk~~~*

Both of them stared at each other, then Donghae laughter filled the empty house

Jessica got annoyed, “I’m hungry, I wanna make sandwich, you want inspector Lee?”

“Sure why not Ms. Jung, by the way (btw), your parents are not home?”

“As you can see Mr. Lee, there’s nobody inside”

“Oh, I’m sorry, asking you an obvious questions”

“Hmm hmm…” Jessica answered, “Have a sit first, I’ll come in a few minutes”

 

Donghae’s POV

 

“Here you are!” I said as I can see Ms. Jung got shocked from my voice

“Why didn’t you answer me? Come here, give me your leg”

Ms. Jung stares at me like I am a ert, “No Ms. Jung, I’m just helping you up, nothing else, please don’t look at me like that”

Well, I shouldn’t have said it like that either, I think this house is suddenly hot

Hope she didn’t realize that I’m sweating…

She looked away and stares somewhere else, ‘I wonder what’s on her mind’

“ouch” she winched

“You said that it didn’t hurt” I smirked, she looks cute

Yah Lee Donghae!!! Do not get attached to the suspect!!!

Damn it! Her skin is soft. Oh God, why must she be wearing shorts.

*kreuk~~~*

Something averted my ‘ehem’ mind

Both of us stares at each other, then I laugh wholeheartedly cause I find it really amusingly cute

She got annoyed I think, “I’m hungry, I wanna make sandwich, you want inspector Lee?”

“Sure why not Ms. Jung, by the way (btw), your parents are not home?” Craps donghae, what a stupid question

“As you can see Mr. Lee, there’s nobody inside” she answered to that stupid question! Thanks Ms. Jung. Hehe.

“Oh, I’m sorry, asking you an obvious questions”

“Hmm hmm…” she answered, “Have a sit first, I’ll come in a few minutes”

I look around the house, there are a lot of beautiful moments captured and hanging on their wall

Wow! The Jung sisters are really beautiful! No joke~

I think I’m smiling like crazy looking at these pictures, I look around looking for Ms. Jung, luckily she’s not here… yet? I think it’s 30 minutes already? Oh my, it’s 5 o’ clock already? I need to go home too…

“Ms. Jung?”

Oh my God, why is she crying on the floor?

“Ms. Jung, are you ok?”

She… she looks like an angel. Wow.

 

*sobs sobs*

“The tuna sandwich didn’t turn out good, huwa~~~” she cried

Oh my God what to do?, “Hmm… I’ll look at it Ms. Jung”

“It’s ok Ms. Jung, I’ll just add some, here, like this, some pepper!”

Let’s have a taste now. Oh great!!!

“I’m hungry!” she pouted at me, awwwwhhhh~~~ so cute little dumpling…

Oh my, why am I smiling? “Ms. Jung?”

“Hm hm?”

“It’s done & delicious!” her expression abruptly changed.

“Yayyyy!!!” “Let’s eat!”

“Yes yes sure, about the autopsy, we need to discuss about something”

“sure” she mumbled in between her munches

Right! This is the right time. While taking out the autopsy, I realized that her eyes were following the files despites is full of tuna.

I just took one bite, and set up the autopsy files infront of her. Well, this is actually illegal, but I need to find out the truth. Because I can sense something is different about this family.

“Here it is, we actually discover this, inside her body”

Oh! Something happened too fast! What was that? Did she just?

“snatched away from you, Mr. Lee?”

“You can read minds, Ms. Jung?”

“Inspector Lee, obviously no! Your face looked too shock?”

“Hmm… just call me donghae. If it’s so hard for you to call me. You keep changing from times to times do you realize?” I smirked, “Btw, you’re so fast? How do you do that?”

“What kind of question is that Mr. donghae? I just do it” her answer was nonsense? I think. She got up from the table, “Ms. Jung careful!!!”

She slipped, but she holds the table on one side, she twist around, push herself up and wala!!! She stood up perfectly, fine? Wow… “Wow Ms. Jung, how did you do that too fast?”

She was shocked, she stuttered, “I..I…. I don’t..know, it just… happen…”

She clean herself, took out her handphone, what is she going to do?

*click*

“Hey, I didn’t give you the permission to take the picture”

 

“Sorry Mr. donghae, here’s your sandwich, take all your files and please leave before my parents come back home”

She pushed me out, closed the door, and “Thank you Mr. donghae”…

I am dumbfounded. What am I doing here in the first place? Who is she?