Chapter 9 - Hard for me to accept

Love Changed Me

Chapter 9 - Hard for me to accept

*The next day of school*

-Ame came into the classroom and sit beside Du Jun despite you see someone's bag is on your table.

Jess: (came in) I am sorry. I believe that is my place now. Can't see my bag on the table? Your seat is now beside Yoseop.

-You look at Du Jun, but he act like he didn't care.

You: (were very angry and stand) Okay then. FINE! (stomp you leg to the seat behind them)

Yoseop: Hello, Park Haerin! Good morning. (wave at you)

You: (just smile awkwardly to him and you look at Du Jun's back. You were still angry at him that he didn't say any single words to you)

Yoseop: My Hae-rin, are you okay?

You: Oh, uhh. (thought in your head: Did I just heard the word 'my'?)

====

*Break time*

-You were just casually walking through the hallway and was about to pass-by the principle's office.

Principle: Good job, Du Jun. Mr.Park was happy with your doing. You make her happy. Too happy.

-You sneak to the slightly open door and decided to eaves-dropping their conversation.

Du Jun: Yes. I was doing what I was suppose to do. (handing in a pitcure. It was the competition picture) But, I can only stop until here. I bet Yoseop can make her more happy.

Principle: Yoseop? Hm, whatever. As long as she doesn't know that this is our secret with her father, Mr.Park.

-You ran away and both of them heard somebody footsteps from outside.

====

*At the hallway*

-You were just walking without looking up.

-Suddenly, you saw Du Jun coming through your way. Jess and Suzie was at the back of you.

-All of them including you stopped walking at look at each other. You look at Du Jun and so does he.

You: Hey, Yoon Du Jun. Why are you suddenly act like a stranger to me?

Jess: Omo~ what are you doing stopping here all of the sudden?

You: ANSWER ME! (you raise your voice and Du Jun looked away because he felt guilty) ANSWER ME, YOON DU JUN! (your eyes was full of tears)

Jess: Omo! How dare of you to raise your voice at Du Jun!

-Then, Jess and Suzie pushes your head until your head hit the brick wall and you fell down on the cement floor. It was quite a strong push that causes your ankle to bleed very hard and your forehead bleed a lot.

You: (touch your forehead and your eyes gone wide when you see blood on your hand) Aish! (Du Jun was shocked)

Jess: Look at yourself. Stopping in the middle of the hallway and shouted at our precious Du Jun! So stupid!

You: (You look at Du Jun hoping that he would help you BUT he didn't)

-Then, Yoseop came in

Yoseop: What is this? (pushing himself to the crowd of people) Oh! (he quickly kneel down and help you) Haerin-ah! Are you okay? Omo~ this is..  (he panic) YA! Du Jun! Even though you don't want to talk to her, you can't just watch someone bleeding! You call yourself an artist but neglected this!

You: Ah~ it hurts.

Jess: Omo~ Now, you use Yoseop's precious hand to help you. Haha! So annoying!

Yoseop: (pretend he didn't hear Jess) What to do? Let's go to the hospital nearby.

You: Okay.

-Yoseop help you stand.

Du Jun: Let's go, Jess and Suzie. Let them have some sweet time. (walk away)

-You look at him go.

====

*The next school day*

-You walk with a cane, Yoseop helped you. You and Yoseop came into class.

You: Oh, I am vey sorry that I and Yoseop came in late, Sir.

Professor Jim: Why?

You: I've just got discharged from the hospital for one night and came straight from the hospital. I ran a brain scan because they are scared if anything happen to me when my head hit the wall and they treat my injuries. It was really bad that I was asked to stay for a night.

Professor Jim: Oh okay. Are you okay now. You can take leave you know.

You: Nope. It's fine.

Professor Jim: Okay. Have a sit.

-Du Jun was shocked and he look at your injuries. He didn't know it was that serious.

====

*Break time*

-You sit near a fountain.

You: (you look around and wanted to strech you leg but..) Oh! That hurts! (holding your scar)

-Du Jun just looked at you from a distance.

====

*Near the Principle's Office*

-You were walking through the hallway near the principle's office.

-Some teacher just got out of the priciple's office and he didn't properly close the door. It was left slightly open.

-You were about to close the door.

Principle: What happened Yoon Du Jun! ANSWER ME! 

-You heard the conversation and decided to left the door slightly open and eaves-dropping the conversation.

Du Jun: I didn't know it turns out to be like this.

Principle: You know Mr.Park is one our VIP and he invested a lot to this college since his only daughter is schooling here. We were choosen to take care of her and I've choosen you to contribute some help! You hurt her! You know she's all alone. Yoseop can't be with her all day long because he have some other schedules too. He doesn't have much free time than you do! hah. (took a deep breath and sit down) You, like that girl right?

Du Jun: (hesitate) N-n-no.

Principle: After all this spending time with her, even kissed her, spending your money on her, aren't that called love?

Du Jun: No. That was part of my job. Liking her with not benefit my career. It's more to lust than love.

Priciple: You're pushing yourself too much, you know, Du Jun.

-You ran away. This time you were not caught because you run slowly due to your injuries.

====

*In the toilet*

-You wash your face.

You: (talking to the mirror) Is this a joke? Father did this to me? And, Yoon Du Jun was lying to me after all this time? He wasn't being serious. Does he know that I have fallen for him?

-You wash your face again.

====

Chapter 9 END

What will you do? Call your dad who is in now New York who doesn't even have time to call you or just let it be?

Stay tuned and SUBSRIBE NOW!!!