Chapter 11 - Green light or Red light?

Love Changed Me

Chapter 11 - Green Light or Red Light?

*The next school day*

-You were very upset when you came into the class and take a seat.

Yoseop: Do you have the answer?

You: Oh? No. Not yet. I'm sorry.

====

*After school is over*

-You were just about to pass-by the principle's office. The door is slightly open again.

You: (in angry thought: why are people these days have no manner. Closing the door properly is the easiest. *sigh*)

-You were about to close it, but..

Du Jun: Maybe I was right.

Principle: About what?

Du Jun: I believe that if she get married with Yoseop, it'll be over.

Principle: So, you're saying that you're giving up?

Du Jun: Making her happy is very hard in the beginning, but it gets easier when you get closer to her. I was so happy when I see her happily eating her vanilla ice-cream. Letting her go to another man, I wonder if she'll feel the dame way.

-Your tears starts to fall on your cheeks.

Principle: Well, that's for you to decide. I am not your consultant. You solve your own problem yourself.

-Then, Du Jun stand up and look down. He was really upset. He went out and close the door. When he started to walk, he saw you looking at him while crying.

Du Jun: (his eyes gone wide) Oh, Haerin-ah.

You: After all this time, why did you lie to me? (talking while crying, then you ran away)

Du Jun: Oh! HAERIN-AH!

-You run to the front entrance. Du Jun was chasing you.

Du Jun: WAIT! (Grab your hand)

You: Why are you doing this? Because of my dad? Because of Yoseop? Because you scared my father will no longer invest this college? I thought you truly liked me. But, I was wrong. (you let go of your hand and open your bag)

-You took out the handcuff. You didn't throw it, but you keep it.

You: Here! (throw that handcuff to Du Jun's chest and he barely grab it)

Du Jun: Haerin-ah, I really mean it. What I did to you, I really meant it. That I liked you, I kissed you. Please, don't go. Stay with me.

You: NO! It's over. I don't know you anymore.

====

*The next school day*

Professor Jim: Oh, for your information, Haerin-shi and Yoseop-shi will no longer enroll in this school. Yoseop went to a private college and Haerin, I have no idea where is she, but she just quited her college.

Jess: Why?

Professor Jim: I heard it has something to do with an arranged marriage.

Suzie: Oh, what the hell? All of the sudden?

-Jess and Suzie look at Du Jun. He looked so stress.

====

*At Du Jun's dorm*

Du Jun: AH!! I can't sleep.

Hyunseung: YAA! Hyung, why aren't you sleeping yet? Are you thinking of her again? Let it go. It will not benefit if you keep thinking about it.

Du Jun: Haerin-ah, where are you exactly?

====

*The next day*

*At the amusement park*

Du Jun: Hey! What is it that you texted me early in the morning?

Yoseop: Oh! You're here.

Du Jun: (sit beside Yoseop) What do you want?

Yoseop: I have a favour to ask. What's her favourite ice cream flavour?

Du Jun: What?

Yoseop: Ah, maybe it's strawberry. Girls love strawberry.

Du Jun: Vanilla! It's vanilla.

Yoseop: Oh, you know her better than me.

You: (came in running) Yoseop-ah! (widen her eyes) Yoon Du Jun? What are you doing here?

You were wearing this.. And Yoseop.. 

[Ahh, Yoseop's pitcure is rather HUGE! I am very sorry. I like his shirt a lot. It's suitable for the next scene]

Yoseop: Ah, it was men-to-men talk. Don't worry about it.

-Your expression change to serious.

Yoseop: Let's go! (put his hand around your shoulder)

-You turn your back and look at Du Jun for a few seconds.

====

*While walking*

Yoseop: I was thinking. Let's have a lunch together today!

You: What? You texted me to come here and have a lunch together? Okay, but Yoseop-ah. About the marriage, let's not rush to that conclusion yet. Let's try to get along first.

Yoseop: Okay! As you wish. But today, let's just have a lunch together.

====

*The next night*

-Yoseop texted you if you can come to a place. He gave you a map and explain your way to get there.

You were wearing..

You: Oh! (look at the map while trying to figure out the map) Where is it exactly? (You look at the map carefully but not looking around you)

You: Oh! (you stop walking) I am here! (You saw Yoseop. He was waving at you)

He was wearing..

[His pitcure is getting HUGE! I couldn't find the smallest one >_< I am so sorry. His face were not seen but it is Yoseop]

-You run to him while looking around.

You: (you suddenly stopped because you thought that there was something familiar) Oh!

-In your head ~ flashback of you getting dragged here by Du Jun.

You: (look at the entrance) It's the Mall again.

Yoseop: (shout at you from a distance) What are you doing? (his right hand was at back)

-You slowly approach him.

You: Yoseop-ah, here..

Yoseop: (Suprise you with a flower that he hid behind his back) CHAJA! A flower for a pretty lady!

You: (you look at the flower) Yoseop-ah.

Yoseop: Take it.

You: (you take it and smell the flower) For what is this?

Yoseop: (shyly tell you) I was thinking to take you for a date. The day is today, tonight, in here, the COUPLE DATE MALL!

You: Yoseop-ah, is there any other place than here?

Yoseop: What are you talking about?

You: I hated here.

Yoseop: (sigh and grab your right hand to his chest) [AHH! I wanted to shout just the thought of it! Sorry! - author] Haerin-ah.

You: Hmph?

Yoseop: It's Du Jun right? What has been bothering you lately? I get it. I know you weren't meant to be with me. (Your eyes were full of tears and your tears flow down your cheeks) I saw it in your eyes that no matter how much you wanted to try to go out with me, you always think about him. (wipe your tears) Go!

You: huh?

Yoseop: Du Jun is at the club right now. But, before that, I wanted to ask you something. Just 'say no' and then I am willing to let you go.

You: Yoseop-ah. 

Yoseop: (shook his head and he didn't look at your face. He face down. He couldn't bear to look at your face) Just say it!

You: (hug him and whisper to his ears) Mianhae~ this won't do. N-O, no. (kiss his forehead and run. You left the bouquet of flower on the floor)

-Yoseop look at the bouquet of flower and pick it up.

Yoseop: I have decided to let you go, Park Haerin-shi. I am very sorry, Mr.Park.

====

Chapter 11 END

Can't wait to see Du Jun? 

Stay tune and SUBSRIBE NOW!

[I am very sorry to what happen to Yoseop. I know, I am such an evil writer that his character is like that. I can't help it. I am really sorry to readers who are a fan of him. (bow)]