Chapter 5 - The Date

Love Changed Me

Chapter 5 - The Date 

*In front of a Mall* 

-You and Du Jun were helding hands

You: How could a date dress like a clubber?

Du Jun: An after-party date? No one will notice. I''m hungry. Let's go get some food.

You: Tch. What kind of Mall is this? Full of love shapes and the aura of couple kissing.

Du Jun: Ah, let's go. (pull you)

You: Hey!

*At the restaurant*

Waitress: A single date?

Du Jun: Yeap!

Waitress: Great. The two of you look good together. 

You: Tsk. As if. (You talk to yourself and Du Jun just smile)

Waitress: Here is your sit. We offer free strawberry ice-cream today. Want some?

You: No, thanks.

Du Jun: Sure! And one sliced-chicken chop and chocolate shake please.

Waitress: On our way, Sir. Please wait while I'll order your food and drinks. (bow)

You: Because of this handcuff thingy, we have to sit side-by-side. So childish. If you were dating, you must sit opposite to each other. Now, we look like we are sitting in a bus. 

Du Jun: Hey, are you complaining right now?

You: Anyway, you know that Yoseop liked me right? "Oh Haerin, I like Younhee so much" (imitating Yoseop's voice).

Du Jun: Yeah. He never fall in love with someone before. The same goes to me.

You: You?! How about Jess and Suzie? Aren't they something to you?

Du Jun: Nope. They are just so into me, but they are definitely not my type.

You: Aigoo. You're such a player. 

Du Jun: Do I? So, why am I dating with you right now and kissed you?

You: As a threat and don't ever talk about that kiss again!

Du Jun: Why? Is it your first kiss? This can be. We are on the same boat right now. haha.

You: Aish~ Anyway, Let this be our one and only date. I don't want to see you every night. Think about my image as a girl.

Du Jun: Why? (You gave him a cold stare) Okay then. So creepy.

Waitress: I am sorry to keep you waiting. Here's your order. Hope you'll enjoy your date.

You: Tch, What was that? Anyway, what kind of Mall is this, exactly? I can only see couples roaming around but no group of family or kid's corner.

Du Jun: It's called 'COUPLE DATE MALL'.

You: Couple what?

Du Jun: Only couples dating are allowed here. Thus, the couple can enjoy some food here, some games and dine in to any restaurant. It's all a couple ever wanted Mall. I wanted to try coming here so, that's why I date you. It has been a dream to come here. Hah~ can't believe that it will be today.

You: You never went on a date before despite all those girls confessing at you?

Du Jun: Nope. This is my first. Besides, our college girls are boring BUT you're an exception. Other reason is I am too lazy. Anyway, let's eat.

You: Only one plate? Is this all yours?

Du Jun: Hey, it's a lot. Let's just eat. 

You: But. (raise your right hand. It was handcuffed) How can I? I eat with my right hand. Thanks to someone who just suddenly handcuff by hand.

Du Jun: Oh yeah. Let me feed you then. Say "ah"

-You slowly open your mouth and eat the chicken chop. Everyone was looking at the both of you looking so sweet.

Du Jun: Aigoo (rub your hair) You eat well.

-You touch your hair. It was the first time that someone had done that to you after your father. You blankly look at Du Jun.

Du Jun: (look at you) Why? Is there some dirt around my face or is it that you've fallen for me?

You: ARE YOU CRAZY! So annoying!

-Everybody was looking at the both of you.

Du Jun: Hey! Lower down your voice. Everyone is looking at us. We can be asked to go out you know because we disturb someone's date, you know!

You: Ah, really.

Du Jun: (look at the waitress holding a camera and took a pitcure of some of their customers) What are they doing exactly. Excuse me, camera girl!

Waitress: Yeah? May I help you?

Du Jun: Are you having something special? You were taking pitcures of couples in here.

Waitress: Ah, we are having a competition right now. The due date is tomorrow night and we'll announced the winner together. The prizes for the one and only one winner is a couple ring, a couple t-shirt, a couple scarf, a couple mug and a couple bag. These items are our one any only design in Korea. The terms are easy. We just take your pitcure together and we'll place your pitcure on the scoring board for the public to vote by sticking some stickers. The couple with the most vote will win!

Du Jun: Sounds fun to me!

You: Fun you say? More like childish.

Waitress: (giggle) Your girlfriend is so funny.

Du Jun: Hey! Let's give a try.

You: What"

Du Jun: Come on, just say kimchi! 

You: What? Have your lost your mind?

Du Jun: Hey come on! Promise this will be our only date!

You: Okay then!

Waitress: Okay! 1,2,3, kimchi! Okay! Your display name, Sir?

Du Jun: Jun and Younhee.

Waitress: Okay~ thanks. Please fill in this small form. We need this detail so that we can contact you easily. Don't worry. It will be private and confidential. Okay then, have fun! (walk away)

Du Jun: Thanks! It's fun right!

You: Look who's talking. You're the only one having fun. Gladly you say Younhee.

Du Jun: Of course. If not, our secrets will be leak.

You: Secret, my head.

~Few minutes later~

An announcer from outside: NEW COUPLE ALERT! VOTE NOW! YOU ONLY HAVE TIME UNTIL TOMORROW!

-Many groups of couple came to vote.

Du Jun: Come on. Let's eat the ice-cream. "Ice-cream, ice-cream. I'll melt you down like ice-cream" (singing HyunA 'Ice-cream' song) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlWZluzBNxM

You: (look at Du Jun) Tch. So childish. It's strawberry. I prefer vanilla more.

Du Jun: Oh really? "I got 31 flava. Sometimes sweet like vanila" (singing a line from HyunA 'Ice-cream' song)

You: Stop it! It sounds so childish!

Du Jun: Next time, I'll order some vanilla ice-cream for you.

You: Tch. 

====

Chapter 5 END

Want to know more of your date with Yoon Du Jun?

SUBSRIBE NOW!