Chapter 12 - Until then, let's stop here

Love Changed Me

Chapter 12 - Until then, let's stop here

*At the Club*

-Du Jun was releasing his stress by drinking alcohol

Du Jun: ONE MORE PLEASE!

Jess: YA! You're too drunk. Stop it!

Du Jun: Shhh. (talking while drunk) I am fine.

-You've arrived and shout his name.

You: Du Jun-ah! YOON DU JUN!

Suzie: Oh! That voice.

Jess: Park HAERIN!

-You were still tired from running. You went to table at the corner.

You: (put your hand on the table) I found it. YA! YOON DU JUN!

Du Jun: Who is it? (his eyes was blurry, so he rub his eyes) Oh, it's Haerin. GO AWAY! I have nothing to say to you!

You: I have some, you know!

Du Jun: What? There's nothing to talk about again. Just leave.

You: (you blew up! Your temper is rising)

-You saw a glass of water on the table and SPLASH it to him

You: YOON DU JUN!!!

Du Jun: (wipe his face and stand) YAA, ! [sorry for the rude words]

-Du Jun pointed at your face. You put a handcuff on his hand. You bought it before you went to the club. You tied his hand and your hand with the handcuff, hold his hand and drag him out.

====

*On the street*

Du Jun: (shabbily walking) YA! Where are you taking me now?

You: (push him to the wall/gate) HEY! Get to your senses! Ohh~ (close your nose) the smell.

Du Jun: Ahhh~ (barely conscious) I need ~~ BED.

You: What?

Du Jun: AHH! BED!! I want to lay down on a BED! I'm so tired and it's so hot!

You: Aigoo~ I am really going crazy right now. Let's go!

====

*At your apartment*

You: (came in while giving him a help by putting his arm around your shoulder) Ahh~ So heavy, and the smell. There, BED!

-You let go of his hand BUT Du Jun was about to fall. He looses his consciousness.

You: OHH! WAIT, THE HANDCUFF!

-Du Jun ended up laying on top of you. Yup, like you're hugging him. He passed out. 

You: Du Jun-ah (pat his shoulder) AHH! The key is in my beg. AHH! My beg is on the floor. (trying to move Du Jun's body but he was heavy and you have no strength to lift him up) AHH! Why did it ended up like this!

-You had no choice and you fall asleep, together on the same bed with Mr.Yoon Du Jun.

====

*The next morning*

You: (woke up first) Oh, he's still sleeping. I can't believe I sleep together with him. Like this. In an awkward position. (trying to push him) AHHH!

-As you successfully pushes him, expecting him to move on your right. BUT, you ended up laying on top of him because your chain necklace got stuck with his shirt button. And, you got pulled by the handcuff because it was tied on your left hand and Du Jun's right hand. 

You: AHH! That hurts. (rubbing your left hands) OH GOD~ My necklace. (You were about to open his button)

-Then, suddenly Du Jun woke up. He rub his eyes and he saw your face.

Du Jun: OOHHH!! (he grab both of your shoulder and sit up. You sit on top of his lap)

You: Omo~ I am very sorry I wake you up.

Du Jun: What is this? Haerin-shi?

You: Ahah~ I'll explain it to you later. First, can you your shirt. Just the second button. (the first button was already open) You see, my chain necklace is stuck with your button.

Du Jun: (he was about to open it with his right hand - the one with the handcuff) Oh, okay.

You: NO! (You grab his right hand) Open it with the other hand, please. (he look at you. The atmosphere turns awkward) I get it. I'll close my eyes. (Close your eyes)

-Du Jun did what you asked him to do

You: *sigh of relief* (wipe your sweat with your right hand) Now, it's fine. 

-You were still sitting on his lap.

Du Jun: (grab your right hand with his left hand) Explain to me. What happened? Why did I get here?

You: Oh! You were drunk and you yelled that you need some bed to lay on but I don't know where you live, so I brought you here. It's my apartment. I was going to get the key for this handcuff tied between you and me, but I left my bag on the floor and you loose comscious that you lay on top of me. I have no strength to lift you up. So, that's it. Your shirt was on and so does mine, so nothing happened.

Du Jun: Why did you come and find me?

You: I was going to tell you that Yoseop let me go but you were too drunk.

Du Jun: And? You look like you have more to say.

You: I-I am leaving to America.

Du Jun: (his eyes gone wide) What? Why?

You: I am sorry, Du Jun. I need to explain everything to my dad about the marriage, Yoseop and lots of things.

Du Jun: Haerin-ah. (grab your right hand to his chest) Don't go. I'll be alone without you.

You: I'm so sorry, Du Jun. But, that's how it is. I bought the ticket already. I am flying this afternoon. I am so sorry. (was about to get up)

-Du Jun grab your neck and kiss you. [Ahhh~ I can't stand it! - author]

-It was quite a long kiss. It shows that he seriously love you. [AHH! I think I am going to faint soon - author]

Du Jun: [after kissing] Don't go, please.

You: I am so sorry. I can't, this time. (stand up) It's better that you leave now. I need to pack my things. 

-You took your beg that fell on the floor near the bed. Take the key and unlock the handcuff.

Du Jun: Haerin-ah.

-He was about to touch you but you avoid it.

You: Go!

-Du Jun then went outside and left you without saying goodbye.

====

-You pack your things and wrote some letter to your friend at the college and Yoseop.

The letter says: Dear friend, I am so sorry that I leave without telling you guys. You guys have been a great friend. Jess and Suzie, I forgive both you for all those times you hurt me. Even if it hurts be badly, but, I'll forgive you. To Yoseop, I hope you have a great future. I am sorry if me and my father gives you too much burden. Now, I am leaving. I don't know when I'll be coming back because I plan to attend college to where I am going or maybe I am not coming back. I am very sorry. Until then, I'll stop writing. Goodbye.

====

*After they receive the letter*

*At the college*

Professor Jim: *sigh* All of you look horrible as if someone had just pass-away. As you know,Yoseop has decided to enroll in this school back but Haerin just flied to America for personal reasons. Until then.. (he went out)

Jess: I missed her.

Suzie: Yeah, she was so shy and ugly but she did tried to be friendly with you. We were so mean to her. We are very sorry, Haerin-ah. We hope you know that.

====

Chapter 12 END

So, what happen next? Is this the end?

SUBSCRIBE NOW! 

Sadly, the next chapter is the last chapter. huhu~ that fast. I don't want to stop here.

JUST STAY TUNE!