Déjà vu? (Part 2)

12 Gangsters' Princess [EDITING]

Krystal was now standing near the information desk. She was obviously irritated because of the fact that the attendants were quite busy with the other passengers.

 

 

She was also trying to find a way on how she would find the CEO's office.

 

 

"Aish?! Why do I need to see that CEO? Jinja! Mom, you are so irritating!Krystal thought to herself.

 

 

She then walked around to see on who she could ask for directions.

 

 

"I'm tired already." Krystal said to herself as she sat down on one of the airport lounge's couch.

 

 

After a minute of rest, she then mentally encouraged herself to at least try asking for the last time.

 

 

"Krystal, do your best. If you cannot find him for this last try, no more.

 

 

She then started to walk once more and try her best to look at the most qualified person that she could ask.

 

 

And much to luck being on her side, she saw a very good looking man. And then she thought that maybe he could help her?

 

 

She then went towards the man's direction and spoke to him.

 

 

"Excuse Me?" Krystal spoke in English whcih she eventually regretted in her thoughts.

 

 

"Krystal you idiot! Why did you speak in English? He probably would not understand you by now! Aish!" 

 

 

"Yes?" The man answered back a question yet it was spoken in English. 

 

 

Krystal was defintely shocked. The man spoke in plain English, his accent was good and all. But as he spoke, charisma was defintley there.

 

 

~.~.~.~

 

 

Luhan stared at the girl infront of him.

 

 

"She is definitely a beauty." Luhan thought to himself as he looked at her from head to toe.

 

 

"Do you by any chance know where the CEO's office is?" She asked Luhan in plain English.

 

 

"Why's she looking for my dad? Wait! Is she gonna be my step-mother? And I thought that she could be my girl!" Luhan thought to himself, worried.

 

 

Just for all of you to know. Luhan's mother dies when he was still a young boy so he was practically in the care of his dad who is eventually trying his best to find a wfe for him because of his reasons such as he is already getting old.

 

 

"And why are you looking for him?" Luhan asked while raising his eyebrows.

 

 

"I need to deliver some papers to him." Krystal answered while Luhan sighed in relief.

 

 

"Are you by any chance a delivery girl? Well, you don't look like one. Honestly.

 

 

"Was that an insult or a compliment?" Krystal asked him. She was now the one raising her eyebrow.

 

 

"Well, it depends on how you would actually give meaning to it." Luhan said to her as he gave out a wink.

 

 

Krystal fushed towards the action that was given to her by this stranger but she remained calmed and brought out her other facade.

 

 

"Are you flirting with me?" Krystal asked the stranger in front of her with a smirk.

 

 

"And why would I flirt with you?" Luhan asked back to her.

 

 

"Because I'm y, free and single." Krystal honestly answered yet there was still a hint of arrogance in her voice.

 

 

"How sure are you?" Luhan teasingly asked her.

 

 

"A hundred percent sure! Now can you just tell me the directions or we'll just coninue with you flirting session?" Krystal asked hi. She was already irritated with the man standing in front of her.

 

 

"It's a good thing that you're hot and that you know someinforation I need or else I shoudl have walked out on you already.Krystal thought to herself.

 

 

"Well then, I'll show you the way." Luhan said to her.

 

 

"No thanks. Just tell me where to go and I'll find it by myself." Krystal sternly answered back to him.

 

 

"Well then, if you want to actually see yourself in the CEO's office, I should accompany you or else no directions." Luhan threatened her.

 

 

"Such a stupid blackmailer." Krystal thought to herself.

 

 

"Idiot." Krystal muttered under her breath.

 

 

"I understand you, you know." Luhan said to her.

 

 

"Whatever. Are you going to show me the way or not?" Krystal irritatedly asked him.

 

 

"Okay. May I?" Luhan spoke to her as he held out his hand for her to take.

 

 

"No thanks. Just lead the way." 

 

 

After that, Luhan just walked togehter with her to the direction where the CEO, or should I say his father's, office was located.

 

 

~.~.~.~

 

 

"This is the way I wash my hands, wash my hands, wash my hands.
  This is the way I wash my hands, to start cooking for Krystal." 

 

 

Sulli was singing her own version of a nursery song as she was already in the kitchen, starting to prepare for their lunch when Krystal arrives.

 

 

But much to her concealed knowledge, she was being watched by a very handsome young man.

 

 

"I guess I have to always see you cook for e to see this very cute side of yours." The man watching Sulli suddenly spoke.

 

 

"Yah! You scared me!" Sulli shouted as a reply to the person who scared her.

 

 

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Haha!" The man said while giggling.

 

 

"Whatever, Baekhyun." Sulli said as she returned her senses to her cooking.

 

 

Baekhyun just stared at her as she did her thing with the ingredients needed for the dishes that she was planning to cook for her dongsaeng.

 

 

"Aren't you going to even help me?" Sulli asked him to break the silence.

 

 

"Well, it depends. What do you want me to do?

 

 

"I just need you to dice the tofu. Make sure it is not too small and not too big. I already did some for you to use as a reference."

 

 

 

"Just that? Sure! Why not?" Baekhyun said as he made his way to the sink and washed his hand before dicing the tofu.

 

 

They were both so serious on what they were doing. Sulli then took a glance at Baekhyun who was seriously dicing the tofu.

 

 

"Aigoo! He looks so cute with his serious face on! Hihi!" Sulli thought to herself.

 

 

"Waeyo? Is there a problem?" Baekhyun asked her as he sensed that she was looking at him.

 

 

"Nothing. I'll be needing the tofu in five minutes so better hurry on dicing it." Sulli replied to him as he gave out a sweet smile.

 

 

After that, Baekhyun quickly finished dicing the tofu and then gave it to Sulli.

 

 

As Sulli was mixing the tofu together with the other ingredients, Baekhyun was staring at her while diferrent thoughts were running through his mind.

 

 

"She's so pretty! Aigoo! It's like seeing an angel! She's so perfect for a wife!" 

 

 

Sulli then instructed Baekhyun to slice the meats that they will be using for the Samgyupsal later.

 

 

"Samgyupsal?" Baekhyun asked her.

 

 

"Yep! Samgyupsal. Haven't you eaten it before?

 

 

"I have but I thought you'll only be cooking Mapo Tofu."

 

 

"No, I'll be cooking 6 dishes, silly." Sulli told her while giggling and then showed the list of cuisines that she will be cooking.

 

 

To COOK:

MAPO TOFU

BULGOGI

SAMGYUPSAL

BIBIMBAP

KIMCHI JIGGAE

DDEOKBOKKI
 

 

 

"But do you think you'll finish all of these before they arrive?" Baekhyun asked her, quite worried.

 

 

"Well, if you'll continue speaking and not let me work, I bet we would never finish this." Sulli answered to his question.

 

 

"What do you mean by "WE"?" 

 

 

"Well, you'll be my assistant for today." Sulli said as she grabbed Baekhyun and then ade him wear an apron and both of them started cooking once more.

 

 

~.~.~.~

 

 

The way towards the CEO's Office was definitely quite interesting for Krystal and Luhan.

 

 

Both of them saw the people around them who envied their looks and much more, seeing both of them being together.

 

 

"Why on Earth are they staring? Jealous much? And whya re people staring at this guy? He's disgusting.Sulli thought to herself.

 

 

"Why are guys staring at her so much? Only I can stare at her like that you stupid people!" Luhan thought to himself as he saw the men around him and Krystal staring at her, or should he say Krystal's legs.

 

 

As they reached the office of the CEO, a man was already sitting in fornt of the table which was eventually smiling like a weird person at the sight of Krystal and Luhan walking in together towards his office.

 

 

"My son! Finally, you have brought a girlfriend for me to meet." Luhan's father happily said to him.

 

 

"It's not what you think, Dad." Luhan said to him yet continuing his statement on his thoughts. Well, for now.

 

 

"Well then, who is this fair rmaiden?" Luhan's father asked him, he was not quite calmed yet disappointent was written on his face and voice.

 

 

"She says she has some papers to give to you so i showed her the way here."

 

 

"Is hat so?" Luhan's father said. 

 

 

"Are you by any chance the heir of Jung Enterprises?" He continued while Krystal nodded.

 

 

"Nice meeting you princess!" Luhan's father said happily.

 

 

"Does he know her?" Luhan thought to himself.

 

 

"Please, don't call me that. It's just Krystal." Krystal modestly said to her.

 

 

"Okay. Haha! Anyways, when're you're parents coming here?" Luhan's father said while giggling.

 

 

"They'll be here by next month I guess? They just told me to come here and give yout these." Krystal said to Luhan's father and then gave him the documents that her parents wanted to give to the old man.

 

 

"Wow! Thank you Krystal. Anyways, I have to leave the two of you here. Would that be okay for you?" Luhan's father said.

 

 

"It's okay. I'll be leaving too since I will be meeting with my friends." Krystal replied to him.

 

 

After a few more goodbyes, they made their way towards the parking lot where Mr. Xi, Luhan's Father, eventually went before them.

 

 

Luhan also made his way towards his car which was located just a few meters on where Krystal was patiently waiting for Kai.

 

 

"Where is Kai already?" Krystal asked herself.

 

 

Waiting for a few more minutes, Krystal then heard someone call out her Korean name.

 

 

"Jung Soo-jung!"

 

 

"Kim Jongin!" Krystal shouted back as she ran towards him and gave him a hug and a peck on both cheeks.

 

 

"I missed you so much." Kai said to her and gave her a peck on her forehead.

 

 

"I missed you too, gege." Krystal replied.

 

 

Krystal and Kai have a very close bond towards each other. Very close to the point that others may mistake them as a couple. But who knows? Maybe theres a small spark between them?

 

 

~.~.~.~

 

 

Luhan has been intently observing Krystal. From the way she stands, moves and speak to herself while waiting for her "friend". 

 

 

He then heard a man scream out Krystal's Korean name. But what shocked him was the fact that Krystal screamed out the name of his most hatest man.

 

 

KIM JONGIN

 

 

Eversince the split between EXO K and M, he has considered Kai as his mortal enemy. 

 

 

He looked in tently towards the two. They were hugging each other and gave each other kisses. Good thing it was not on the lips.

 

 

"Guess I fell in love for the first time like Kris and eventually heartbroken on the same day..." Luhan stated.

 

 

"But I won't give up this easily. Game on Kai" Luhan finished.

 

 

==================================

 

Luhan won't give up...

 

What will happen?

 

Almost Christmas! 

 

Saranghae! <3