Dealing with Brokenhearted Men

12 Gangsters' Princess [EDITING]

Speaking Language Colors:
Korean - BLACK
English - RED
Chinese - BLUE

 

 

Kai and Krystal just reached home and they were greeted by the other members of EXO K and of course, Sulli.

 

 

"Welcome to Korea, dongsaeng!" Sulli greeted her as she ran towards Krystal and gave her a very tight hug.

 

 

Krystal also hugged her in return yet she easily ran out of breath.

 

 

"Unnie, I c-can't b-bre-ath.

 

 

"Sorry." Sulli said as she let go form the hug.

 

 

"It's okay." Krystal said yet her attention was once again taken by the group of handsome men behind Sulli.

 

 

"Oooh! Who are these men?Yah! Unnie, why didn't you tell me that there are a lot of handsome people here? I should have gotten the earliest flight towards Seoul if you told me earlier." Krystal whined towards Sulli while the men of EXO-K, except for Kai ad Suho who were shaking their heads, giggled towards Krystal's very cute behavior.

 

 

"Haha! I knew you would say that. Anyways EXO-K, please introduce yourselves." Sulli said while looking at EXO-K as a signal for them to start.

 

 

"Hana, Tul, Set!" Suho started.

 

 

"EXO K-imnida! Anyeong Hasaeyo!" The members of EXO-K all said in unison.

 

 

"Suho here! Nice seeing you again Krystal." Suho said, Krystal nodded.

 

 

"Kyungsoo-imnida! But you can call me DO."

 

 

"Chanyel and Baekhyun here! BaekYeol-imnida!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol introduced in unison.

 

 

"Sehun-imnida! Maknae of EXO-K." Sehun shyly introduced himself.

 

 

"Waah! Kyeopta!" Krystal said while clapping her hands like a little kid.

 

 

"Krystal and Sulli definitely are bestfriends. Both of them think that this maknae is cute. Yack!" Baekhyun thought to himself.

 

 

"Yah! I'm cuter that him Krystal!" Kai complained.

 

 

"Whatever Jongin. Mehrong~" Krystal said to Kai while sticking her tongue out.

 

 

"Anyways, I'll introduce myself. Anyeong Hasaeyo! Krystal is the name. Nice meeting you all!" Krystal spoke to all of them in 3 different languages.

 

 

"Nice meeting you, too." EXO-K replied to her.

 

 

After the introduction, they all went to the dining room to eat lunch. And once again, they were chocked with all the delicious food in front of them.
   
 

 

 

 

"Wow! Who made all of these?" Krystal asked in awe.

 

 

"I did. Duh?" Sulli said to her.

 

 

"Whatever." Krystal said as she rolled her eyes.

 

 

They all sat down and then began to eat. Every once in a while, they would expect compliments about Sulli's cooking and more.

 

 

"Guys, I just wanted to say that I did not do all of these all by myself. I had help from Baekhyun."

 

 

"REALLY!?" All of them, except Krystal, Baekhyun and Sehun, reacted to what Sulli said.

 

 

"Yeah, really." Sulli said.

 

 

"Yah! What's up with your reactions? Can't you believe that I cook? Tsk." Baekhyun pouted.

 

 

"Haha! Don't do that hyung! It doesn't look good." Sehun said to him, disgust was definitely obvious in his face.

 

 

"Shattap maknae!" 

 

 

After quarreling, they all went back to eating yet Suho was deep in his thoughts.

 

 

"Pabo, smart-assed Bacon. But I must say, it was quite smart for him. Step by step. Move your smart- quickly Bacon. Or else you'll lose her again."

 

 

~.~.~.~

 

 

As Luhan arrived home, he directly went to their home bar and took out a bottle of soju and poured it on a glass to chill him out.
 

 

 

 

Seeing their hyung drink much on an early tie of the day, the other members of EXO-M gathered around him and asked him what's wrong.

 

 

"Hyung, why are you drinking this early?" Tao asked him, concern was definitely written in the maknae's voice.

 

 

"This is nothing, Tao. Just need to unwind with soju." Luhan said while smirking.

 

 

"Yah! Xi Luhan! Answer us properly!" Xiumin impatiently told him. 

 

 

"I'm okay Baozi. Just don't mind me and go back to the things you were doing earlier." Luhan replied, once again drinking Soju yet he drank iediately from the bottle, this time.

 

 

"What's wrong with this deer?" Chen thought to himself.

 

 

They were still busy on trying to find out what was happening to Luhan when aan also drunk Kris went inside the bar while holding a bottle of soju on his hand.

 

 

"Were you stalking her again?" Lay asked Kris. The man questioned just looked at him with hurt eyes.

 

 

Luhan and Kris then made a drinking session together with each other and after a few minutes, they have already fallen fast asleep because of the alcohol content on Soju.

 

 

The other members of EXO-K just stared at two of their eldest members and they were taken a back when they started to talk in their sleep.

 

 

"Falling in love and getting broken hearted on the same day is definitely stupid..." Kris said.

 

 

"You are beautiful and I will do my best for you to be mine..." Luhan said.

 

 

Hearing those kinds of words definitely made the smile since they were the ultimate playboys of the group. 

 

 

Kris and Luhan spoke again spoke and this time, it was in unison and it made the 4 members grin mischievously towards them.

 

 

"I will never give up. Game on." 

 

 

=========================

 

Updated!

 

Short chapter...

 

How was it?

 

Please comment guys!

 

It would really mean a lot! :)

 

Saranghae! <3