love season

love season

suho like autumn..because at the moment he walked in the middle of the leaves are falling, its first time he meet beautiful smile and cute dimple..he know he falling in love..and he and just found out that guy is Kris friend's (suho think he lucky so much friend with kris) who came from china and now leaving in seoul..kris introduce the cute dimple with him..he name is yixing or lay...and he must say thank you so much to kris and tao and their problems and make them so ing busy (you know what i mean..) so he must (the intention is so gladly) accompany lay looking their collage, took a walk wherever he wants, and because this he little knows about who is yixing..and become more..from little awkward, continues can't be separate -they friend say that and suho or lay did not notice-, he know when lay feels sad and vice versa..

for next autumn..suho first time hear lay say love..

suho love winter..for first snow in night lay stole his lips, and make him addicted to taste lay lips again..there is one moment he really love it when winter come, if his hand was frozen, lay will warm it with rubbing his hands and insert his hand into his jacket pocket..or another moment if they stay in his dorm or lay dorm, they will cuddling each other with blanket covering them, watching some movie and interspersed with kissing..suho really love when lay hug him, he could smell the scent of lay body..one moment they fall asleep when wacthing movie and next morning suho feels weird when he accidentally yawned in collarbones lay and hear lay little moan..he shock but gadly lay still sleeping..he hurriedly to got up and go to bathroom to calm himself..without realizing lay woke up and sighed..

in the bathroom he really feels weird..but he wanted to hear that moan again...

for summer..he think it is full of surprises..from the first time he feel that and from the first time he do that with a guy..but he like -no he love that so much- ..he could breathe heavily when saw sweat pouring in lay neck down to collarbone and into the his shirt..or he could not stop to staring arm and chest lay when lay wearing tank top..so y he thought..when they and friends went on vacation to the beach and stay in cottage kai family -this kid was very so ing damn rich-..he saw lay eat lolipop ice cream when they playing in beach, he that ice cream and sometimes make sound "pop"..lay his lips and say "mhh..this really delicious..do you want suho?" ..suho can't hold back his feelings again, he drag lay to their room and make lay ice cream fall.."you make my ice cream fall!!" said saddly lay and pout.. thats red lips.."i will give you another delicious ice cream" suho said as he kissed lay lips with passionate and make lay moan when suho bit bottom of his lips..suho stoped kissing and continue drag him to fix suho problem..

suho doesn't know..in back lay smirked

suho think he really falling in love when spring come..after he lost ity and he make lost that guy ity when summer 2 years ago and they continue their weird relationship -luhan and xiumin say that because lay and suho have same dominant and they never reveal who is most was often in top or in under-.."they just jealous because they always lost dominant with their partner" lay said to me and me just smile "i really love when you inside me and i feel so great when i inside you" lay just giggles in the middle kiss "i love u too.." and lay break the kiss "but i more really love you if you accept this.." he pulled out a small box from his jacket pocket, suho so suprised "what..whats that?" 

"i really love you..from the first time i see you when autumn and i'm faliing in love with your smile..i think i see angle in the middle of the leaves are falling..and for first kiss i'm gladly i could feel your cold lips..you know your lips so addicted?and you remember when we lost ty from the first time when the summer?" suho and lay laugh together and lay continue "i'm so glad do that with you..and this.." lay open box and there two rings..two simple silver ring.. "i want you.. i wanted to get through all seasons by being be your side...forever"

and suho realized that he really really love all season...as long as he could be by yixing side..forever

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

taratdaratdararaaataraaaa.....finish..hope you like it tralallalalaallaaa

sorry for many many mistaken okay?