Daily Life

My 18 Brothers

 

"Omg! Omg! Look how hot B.A.P is! I love them~ He is so cute~!" Faith screams in your ear. 
 
"No! Look at EXO! Omg they are so handsome! All of them are gods!" Hope screams. You cover your precious ears.
 
"Can you two just shut up?! I know that B.A.P and EXO are both very hot, but I need you guys to lower your volume! We are at the library for heaven's sake! Everyone is staring at us!" You yell/whisper.
 
"Jin, which one is the most handsome to you? B.A.P or EXO?" Hope asks. Faith looks at you, waiting for your answer.
 
"Um.. I think both groups are very handsome and.." You get cut off. 
 
"No no none of that 'I think both of them are handsome' thing anymore. If you had to choice one, who would you chose?" Faith asks a little bit too loudly.
 
A short lady walks up to us and knocks on our table. We look at her. 
 
"Girls, I think you are too loud. One more time and I kick you out of here!" The lady says with her snotty voice. 
 
"Yes mam.." You guys say in unison with your heads lowered. 
 
"See?! What did I tell you?! You guys are WAYY to loud! Ugh! This isn't the first time they asked us! Let's start homework!" You whisper to them. 
 
"Yea Faith! You're way too loud! Gosh! Be more quiet next time!" Hope nags.
 
"Hey! You were loud too!" Faith talks back. You rub your temples as the twins bickers. 
 
~
 
"Bye Jin!" Faith and Hope yell from their car. You wait for your ride and a black van comes towards you. A man gets out and opens the door for you. The man bows and greets you. 
 
"Good Evening Miss!" The man says. 
 
"Yes. Hello Alex." You reply as you enter the car. Alex closes the door and drives to your house. He stops in front of a huge mansion. It was beautiful. There was a big fountain in the center with a beautiful garden around it. There was a black gate around the house. You go into your house and get greeted by five maids. They all greet you in unison. 
 
"Miss. Please get ready for dinner." One of the maids says. You nod your head. You go upstairs to put your stuff away and come back down right away to eat dinner. While you were eating your dinner, your mom joins you.
 
"We will be leaving for Korea tomorrow, when you finish school. I have some business to take care of in Korea. We will stay there for possibly 6 months or longer. You should start packing today." Her mom tells you.
 
"Really?!" You ask with the biggest smile on your face.
 
"Yes. You will go to the same school as your brothers." Your mom says. 
 
"Well, I'm going to go upstairs to pack up now~" You say happily and skip upstairs. 
 
You got out your light pink suticase that Lay gave you and started packing. You didn't need much because everything was going to be provided in Korea. After packing, you go on your Mac laptop and onto Skype. You decide to have a chat with B.A.P.
 
"Jin Joo-yah~!" B.A.P yell in unison. You smile brightly. Your brother always cheered you up. You noticed that they were in the makeup room. 
 
"Are you guys back from practice?" You ask.
 
"Yea. It was so tiring!!" Zelo whines. The others rolled their eyes and you laugh. 
 
"Did you finish your homework?" Himchan asks worriedly. 
 
"Don't worry oppa. I finished it LONG time ago. Before you ask, I also studied and read too!" You say. Himchan smiles in delight. 
 
"Hey! You guys have bags under your eyes! Are you guys not sleeping?!" You start nagging. 
 
"Yes. Yes. We are fine. Don't worry, we are still handsome as always." Daehyun teases with a wink. You roll your eyes. 
 
"I'm serious oppa! You guys need to get more sleep okay?! I don't want you guys to faint! Promise me you'll get more sleep." You say. 
 
"Okay! Okay! We will! I feel like sometimes that you are older than me!" Jong Up says. 
 
"Jin Joo-ah we all can handle this! Don't worry. But you also have to take care of your health too! I think you got skinner!" Yong Guk says. 
 
"More like a little fatter. Hey! Did you eat cheesecake without me?!" Daehyun asks. 
 
"Thank you Yong Guk oppa your so kind and caring! Daehyun oppa I did not get fatter! For you information, I did not eat cheesecake either! I always eat cheesecake with my cheesecake partner!" You say. Daehyun smiles. 
 
"Oh yea! Young Jae oppa, I got in the honor rolls! Ha! I win~!" You say.
 
"Psh. Not enough! Hello?! I always got in the honor rolls! We'll see about next term and see what you get!" Young Jae says teasingly. 
 
"Jin Joo-ah, we have to go to our next schedule. Sorry! Bye bye~!" Yong Guk says. B.A.P all wave.
 
"Bye bye~ I love you guys~!" You say. 
 
"We know~!" They all say in unison. 
 
~
 
You then chat with EXO. 
 
"Oppa?" You call out.
 
You see the back of someone's head. 
 
"Baekhyun oppa?" You wonder out loudly. You were right. Baekhyun turns around and smiles. 
 
"Oh Jin Joo! How have you've been?" Baekhyun asks. He calls the others to pay attention. They are in a van so the focus isn't that great. 
 
"Jin Joo!!" The others call out. 
 
"I'm good Baekhyun. Thanks for asking. So, where are you guys going?" You ask.
 
"Mnet Countdown. They always invite us and we can't reject them." DO brags. Your brothers are always busy. 
 
"Where are the others?" You ask, meaning EXO-M. 
 
"They went to China for a CF. They are going to come back in two weeks or so." Sehun replies sadly. Of course he would be disappointed. No Luhan. 
 
"Hey Jin Joo! Anything different about me?" Chanyeol asks with his famous smile. You notice it right away.
 
"You changed your hair! It's straight the way I like it!" You say happily. Chanyeol nods his head like a little kid. 
 
"He begged Manger hyung and the hair stylists all the time. They got annoyed and straightened it. They changed everyone's hair. I like mine, it looks great on me. Doesn't it?" Kai includes.
 
"So, how's school life? Have you've been eating your meals?" Suho asks, of course being the most caring. 
 
"Yes. My school life is great. I have been eating my meals. Don't worry I'm healthy! So what's you're schedule tomorrow?" You ask.
 
"We have a fan signing event. Hey Jin Joo, do you miss my cooking? The chefs can't beat my cooking right?" DO asks.
 
"Yes, Kyungsoo oppa. You're food is the BEST! I miss it so much... The others are so lucky.." You say. 
 
"Psh. Kyungsoo hyung never makes us good food!" Sehun teasingly says. He gets a playful slap on his head. 
 
"Jin Joo-ah, we arrived! Sorry.." Suho says. 
 
"Okay. Good luck on your performance! Hwaiting! Bye bye~!" You say.
 
"Bye!!!" The boys say in unisons. 
 
You shut off your computer and think about tomorrow. 
 
Tomorrow is a big day. 

Sorry. I didn't update for such a long time.. But I hope you enjoyed the first chapter~