A Hotel??

Let's Pretend

By the time you got into the elevator you were almost over your hysterics but you were all still laughing pretty hard, your laughing was over by the time the doors were shut but just before that you had spotted Suzy storming out after you. “Guys, I think she’s trying to follow us!” you told them, they looked at each other “Hang on; if she knew about the dinner then she must have been near our apartment to hear about it, crap! Not good” Dongwoon pointed out “But what about me?? What happens if she figures out where I live!?” you exclaimed. The boys realised your situation was more dire, if she found out where you lived, you couldn’t just move to a different apartment like they could. Hyunseung spoke “Well I have an idea, but I’m not sure if you guys will like it” You all turned to him expectantly, “Well what’s your idea??” you practically burst. “Well, B2ST could stay in a hotel…and you could come with us”

This time not only Yoseob, but all of the others as well turned a deep shade of red at this suggestion and they turned to you to see your reaction. Surprisingly you looked completely calm, you had stayed with guys before since most of your friends were male anyway, so this didn’t really seem like anything big “Sure, I don’t mind” you said. B2ST (with the exception of Hyunseung, since he suggested it) looked opposed to the idea and was completely shocked by your answer. It was almost impossible not to laugh at them, but you held your composure and said “Remember that most of my friends are guys, I have stayed over most of their houses as well. It’s just like kids having a sleep over, there’s nothing wrong with it so can we just go with it cause there isn’t really a better option” and you decided that the rest of them no longer had any say in the matter; there was no way in hell you were letting that stalker Suzy know where you live! “Hyunseung, you’re driving. Get us to a hotel near some shops, fast!” he nodded in agreement and the rest of B2ST were still too shocked to do anything about it, “Ok, but why near shops?” you gave him a sarcastic look and said “I hate wearing uncomfy clothes like this at the best of times, do you really think I want to sleep in them?” He surveyed your outfit (not being subtle at all about looking at you) and saw your point. “Sure we can do that, I may have to speed to get away from little miss stalker but” he smirked “I’m fine with that”

The elevator hit the parking lot and saying you all ran to the car (even despite your heels) would not be an understatement! You split into two cars and set off to get to a hotel. Doojoon got into the car last and when you asked why he just said “…I kinda popped one of Suzy’s tyres” he smiled sheepishly and you leaned over and gave him a tight hug. “Doojoon that was such an awesome idea!” you cried and Junhyung snickered, “Careful Em, you might make a certain blondie jealous!” you looked around and then mentally face palmed when you remembered that Yoseob was the only blonde there. Hyunseung was driving, Yoseob was in the passenger’s seat and you were in the back between Doojoon and Junhyung. Dongwoon and Gikwang were in Yoseob’s convertible driving behind you and pretty soon you discovered how serious Hyunseung was about speeding if he had to. The second he saw the car with a popped tyre, dangerously swerving its way out of the car park her floored it! Even though she was a good ten or more cars back you were still glad that he didn’t slow down and ten minutes later you pulled into the car park of a fancy five star hotel and you all rushed inside to the reception. “We need two rooms please” Hyunseung announced to the receptionist who was rather startled by the sudden entrance of seven people. “Um, would you like a conjoined room, we have one left on the top floor and it has a door that joins the two rooms together?” and before anyone could protest Hyunseung answered “That will do nicely thank you” He handed the woman a card and she gave him the keys.

You had almost got to the elevator when you remembered “Uh guys, I still need PJ’s” and Gikwang ran out of the hotel to some shops across the road, giving a small wave that told you to go up without you. So without needing to be told twice, you all crammed into the elevator and punched the button for the top floor. It took about a minute for the lift to reach the top floor and you all were happy to hear the ding of the lift informing you of your arrival, you stepped out and went in search of your rooms. It wasn’t long until you found two rooms with signs that said ‘Presidential Suite’ and sure enough, when you went inside (apart from being totally amazing and obviously luxurious) there was a door that connected the two rooms. Since you all just wanted to sit and talk you decided to just gather in the one room and wait for Gikwang, leaving the door between the two rooms open in case he came in through the other room. Not long after there was a knock on the door and you got up to answer it, Gikwang was standing there with a bag from some shop you’d never been to before and gave it to you “Sorry, I didn’t know what you would want so I hope it’s ok” he said with a shy smile and for whatever reason, you gave him a hug. “Kansahamnida oppa” you said sweetly and put the bag in the other room, leaving him in the doorway slightly dazed.

When you came back Gikwang was sitting with the others and finishing a bottle of coke, he was about to throw it out when Doojoon grabbed it from him “I have an idea!” and you raised your eyebrows at him. *Please don’t say it! Please don’t say it!-* “Spin the bottle” and you sat there with your jaw lagging “Doojoon oppa! I’m hoping you guys have your own way of playing spin the bottle, because if not this game is gonna get real awkward; real fast!” you said, still rather shocked at his weird suggestion. He looked at you slyly “Don’t worry Em, all of us would probably jump at the chance to kiss you, but for your sake we’re playing it B2ST’s rules” you looked around for an explanation, but receiving none, you turned back to Doojoon “You see we all put our IPods in the middle of us and the first person the bottle points to has to choose a song from the second persons playlist for them to sing either a verse or chorus of” you nodded smiling, you liked the sound of this game; it meant you got to hear then sing some more. So you all placed your IPods in the middle and Dongwoon (being the youngest) spun the bottle, it pointed to Gikwang; meaning he would choose the song. Dongwoon spun the bottle once again to determine the singer but it was someone you stupidly hadn’t thought of; you.