Dinner and a show!

Let's Pretend

“” you heard someone say, but before you could react, Yoseob gabbed your hand and was already dragging you out of there. Gikwang handed him bag when Yoseob made his way past and continued pulling you towards the doorway. Because the buffet was is the centre of the room Yoseob made sure that you went around the opposite side of Suzy so that she didn’t see you two, waiting for her to keep walking before racing outside. You looked up at Yoseob “What the hell are we doing??” you asked, he looked apologetically “Sorry, but you’re gonna have to wear some girly clothes” he saw your confused expression and laughed. “We knew that if Suzy found out about dinner tonight that she would rock up and try to take all the attention off of you, which won’t happen” “Why?...” you said, starting to get suspicious “Well for one, there’s no way we’d even so much as look at her while your around and because you’re going to take the attention off of her” *Oh god, why don’t I like where this is going??* Yoseob handed you the bag and you recognised it as the one that Yoseob left with when B2ST took you shopping a few days ago, you had thought it was stuff for him but when you looked inside you saw something that looked dangerously like a dress…

You pouted at him and he gave a weak smile before you trudged to the restroom to get changed *Great, just great! Just when I think I won’t have to wear anything too bad, Suzy has to show up and ruin it! I don’t wanna wear a dress…* “Whoa!!!” you burst out in shock as you looked at the rather expensive looking garment in your hands, it didn’t just look expensive it was expensive (those idiots had left the price tag on the inside…$500) your eyes were well and truly round at that stage “…Well !” you looked at it again quite exasperated, but you figured you should hurry and change before Yoseob died of old age waiting for you. So you very carefully slid on the dress, you thought that you would probably tear it knowing you. When you were done you didn’t even bother to look at yourself, you just ran out the door and you almost didn’t realise there was something else in the bag…high heels. *Crap!* you thought and scrunched up your nose in frustration, you sighed *Oh well, might as well wear them* and you pulled on the aqua five inch heels. After you got the annoying shoes on you managed to walk over to Yoseob with surprising grace (considering you didn’t have much practice in heels) and his reaction was priceless. He heard you coming back so he turned around to greet you, he opened his mouth but his words failed him and so his mouth stayed hanging open. Your dress was a beautiful greeny-blue and was covered in sequins that were a metallic shade of the same colour and the dress ended a good six or seven inches above your knee *Yikes* you cringed, the shoes matched but were covered in tiny Swarovski crystals and to add to the extremeness of the outfit, it was strapless. You blushed at his expression “Uh, oppa…does it look ok?” you asked him shyly, he just stood there for a moment longer before saying “You, y-you look gorgeous!” he stuttered and you saw his face tint visibly pinker.  

You giggled and took his arm “Um, can we go back now…I’m getting hungry” he chuckled “Sure sweetie” he mumbled quietly and he lead you back into the dining area (you didn’t need to walk very fast because the floor of the buffet actually rotates) You could see B2ST through the glass door and as you walked back in they all gasped and like Yoseob, their jaws hit the ground. You laughed as you sat down and were bombarded with compliments; “Emma you look so beautiful!” said Gikwang. The others nodded in agreement “Seobie definitely chose the best dress!” declared a rather flushed looking maknae, even Hyunseung thought you looked good; “Hot” was what he said but he winked and smiled, showing you that he genuinely thought you looked pretty. They all showered you with comments and after the other five were all done, Yoseob murmured “You do look really beautiful” and gave you a small smile. You kissed him on the cheek and this caused a bit of a ruckus at your table “Omo, she kissed him on the cheek!” Dongwoon practically squealed, you and Yoseob blushed like there was no tomorrow, while the five boys were pretty much fangirl-ing over the little peck.

However, something seemed off and you realised that the boys were raising their voices ever so slightly. A sly grin crept across your face when you caught on; they were being loud so that Suzy could hear everything that was going on. So why let all the boys have all the fun? You decided to join in. “Aww, Yoseob you’re such a sweet boyfriend, I love you!” you gushed, you and the others were all stifling laughter when you heard a certain someone’s fist hit a table. Doojoon whispered to you from across the table “That was great, she totally flipped out! Keep it up, just play along with us ok?” you grinned and nodded. Yoseob smirked and then said “Emmaaaa, I’m hungry…feed me?” and he smiled sweetly at you, *Aww, he looks soo cute!* you inwardly cooed *Ack, he isn’t really my boyfriend, I shouldn’t say that…” you then drew your attention back to him. “Seobie, say ahh” you giggled as you fed him some ice cream (you hadn’t even eaten dinner but; life’s short so why not try dessert first? He obviously didn’t mind)

Once you were all satisfied that you had made Suzy jealous enough, you settled down and actually ate your dinner. Despite you could feel a pair of eyes boring into the back of your head, it was quite relaxing and overall; really enjoyable. Before you could have cake though, Junhyung whispered something to one of the waiters and all at once they began removing all the tables except for yours and Suzy’s (they chose a night where there was nearly no other reservations) You looked at them in surprise “Uh…what are they doing?” you asked, they all looked each other and snickered “They’re making space” you nodded slowly “Yeah, but for what?” and once again you looked around innocently for something that would give their strange behaviour away. Before you could come to a conclusion though, a hand was outstretched to you and without thinking; you took it. Yoseob lead you away from the table for some space and you ogled when you realised what he was doing. A soft, slow song started playing and he held out a rose he had been holding behind his back “Emma, would you dance with me?” he whispered shyly, you beamed “Of course, I’d love to dance with you oppa” and you took the rose to place it with your things (it was precious to you so you wanted it somewhere safe)

When you made your way back to him he looked quite nervous and you laughed “I hope you realise I don’t know how to slow dance, or at least I haven’t done it in years” he looked at you in surprise and then smiled “That’s fine, I’ll lead and you follow” and he gently took your hand in his. You put your other hand on his shoulder, but then noticed he was hesitant about something. He was nervous about putting his hand on your waist. The others chuckled at his little predicament and silently, Hyunseung snuck up behind Yoseob (you had to try really hard to not blow his cover) and grabbed his hand and planted it on your waist for him. “Yah! Jang Hyunseung!” Yoseob cried and with that you burst out laughing, but this distracted Yoseob long enough for you to start dancing and this meant that his hand would have to stay on your waist…if he didn’t want to embarrass himself in front of B2ST (and Suzy but no one really cared about her)

You followed his movements, trying your best to remember the moves to a simple waltz but, if you were perfectly honest; you preferred to just lean on Yoseob and follow his lead. The song ended and the Gikwang got up from the table, he walked over to you and held out his hand “May I cut in” a mischievous smile playing on his face.  You gladly accepted and had just as much fun with him as you did with Yoseob, little did you know that accepting a dance with Gikwang, meant having to dance with all the others as well. But you didn’t mind, they were all wonderful dancers (obviously) and even Hyunseung and Junhyung wanted a turn to dance with you. Hyunseung was a little more daring (and flirtatious) while dancing with you and even ended the dance by having you fall back so he could catch you not even half a metre off the floor (his other hand however, had conveniently found its way to your thigh and Yoseob put an end to that very quickly)

After all the boys had a shot at dancing with you they finally let you sit down to enjoy some of the cake, it was the most delicious cake you had ever tasted! You all had at least two slices and pretty much forgot the in the corner existed, when you finished your cake Yoseob got up saying he needed to go get something, so you chatted with the others while you waited. You weren’t expecting him to come back with two other men pushing a grand piano, but he did and then he sat down and asked “Fiction was the first song of ours you ever heard right?” you nodded with a small smile, as you remembered the first time you had ever been in awe of Yoseob’s amazing voice the day you heard that song.

Yoseob ushered the rest of the B2ST boys over to him and whispered something to them before sending them back to their seats, that’s when he started playing. The soft notes pierced the air and you found yourself holding your breath, it sounded so beautiful and then it got better. Yoseob and the others started singing, their voices harmonising perfectly as you melted while they sung and your heart did flips when Yoseob sang on his own. This night was perfect (except for Suzy fangirl-ing in the background) the dinner had been perfect, the dancing had been perfect and so had the boys, particularly the pianist with an angels voice in front of you. You realised that this version of Fiction had been played just for you, it wasn’t on any album and this made you want to memorise every note played and sung. When the last note hung in the air you all clapped for Yoseob who did a small bow before returning to his seat, when he sat down you immediately engulfed him in a hug and said in a voice just loud enough for Suzy to hear “Saranghaeyo Yoseob oppa” You heard the usual “Aww” from B2ST, the sharp intake of breath from Yoseob and the sound of a fork stabbing into an expensive table; that was caused by Bae Suzy seething in the corner. You motioned to the others that you should all go, just after you grabbed Yoseob’s hand you turned to her and said “Bae Suzy, do try and not stab the table again. I know it’s hard to believe but that table probably cost more than your plastic surgery” smirking in triumph at her almost purple, rage filled face, you kept walking and as soon as the door closed behind you, all seven of you erupted into laughter!