2. Baekhyun, you promise, right?

Sincerely,

Chanyeol,

What did you tell Baek? He's kinda freaking out. He wont show me the letter, and now I'm a bit worried, too. Did something happen?

I guess Baek told you about the new living situation, right? It's pretty cool since the place is close by and we can even keep living there after graduating. Classes start in a month. And you've been gone for about the same amount of time. It's kinda quiet and lonely without you. I'm so used to having you and Baek around. Without you, it's so much different. No one to yell at or make noise or anything.

Hope things are going well for you over there. See you in 11 months!

- Kris

Yeol,

Okay, what gives. You're giving me a panic attack here, and it's the worst kind since it will take me almost a month to even know what could possibly be wrong. You're not homesick, right? Kris wouldn't judge you for that. He was pretty homesick himself when we met him, so no need to hide it.

Wait, you're not going to suddenly tell us that you're staying there forever, are you? Chanyeol, I swear if you drop some stupid k-drama crap on us I will react accordingly. I'll find you, beat you senseless, then drag you home where you belong where we shall all eat delivery food together for the rest of our sad pathetic lives.

- Baekhyun

Chanyeol put the letters into a small box he dedicated to his friend's words. He hid it under his bedside table before pulling out some paper to write on.

Kris,

Yeah, all is good. I just need to talk to him about something complicated and I want his honest opinion without anyone else influencing his decision. So can you please not bug him about it? Or if he asks about it can you turn him away?

Oh wait, really? We can hang onto the place even after graduation? Sweet! And the landlord knows that I'm moving in in a year, and all that paperwork will be taken care of when I get back, right? Ya'll are the best :) 

See you soon!

-Chanyeol

Letters to Kris were always easy to write. It shouldn't be that easy to write to Kris of all people, but Chanyeol was able to just write everything so easily to Kris. But Baekhyun? That was a problem. Seaking Baekhyun's attention and help was just too much for Chanyeol at times.

Baek,

Sorry....no I'm not homesick. But I kinda need your help and advice and I really have no idea what to do otherwise. I think know I like Kris. A lot. And I know I shouldn't like him because he has a girlfriend he's totally in love with and it isn't right for me to just hang onto him like this but I can't get over him when we're all living together. I've put up with it for now, but it's getting difficult to act like normal when I see them together or when I hear him talking to her on the phone. I know you wanted us all to live together and basically be best friends for life, but I don't think it's healthy for me to be around Kris.

If you're wondering, part of my taking up this internship over any other offer was cause it would put me away from Kris, and you know..."out of sight out of mind", right?

I don't even know what I want advice with. But I don't know what to do or if I'm just being stupid and making dumb mistakes. I know you haven't been in many relationships before, but you've been in more than I have. Any advice or anything? Please?

-Chanyeol

Chanyeol stuffed the letters into an envelope to drop off at the post office the next day. His hands were shaking at the thought of telling Baekhyun he was head-over-heels for Kris. Chanyeol had only told his friends he was gay about half a year ago, and while they said they were fine with it, there was a short period of time where Baekhyun and Kris were clearly uncomfortable when Chanyeol would accidentally brush their shoulders or walk around their shared spaces topless.

Chanyeol promised himself he would talk to Baekhyun about this before he left. But in the hubbub of packing, finals, and paperwork, the promise fell down his list of priorites. "I'll ask him tonight" would always become "I'll ask him tomorrow" would always become "I'll ask him next week". Now, being gone, the "Kris thing" was more on his mind as the weight of not asking Baekhyun for advice started to settle in. 

It was a long two weeks. Chanyeol drowned himself in work when he wasn't in his house, and when he was in his house, he did anything and everything to keep his mind off the mail. 

Chanyeol,

Okay...? I'll just let Baekhyun figure out stuff for himself then. I'm still worried. You know you're like a little brother to me, so if you ever need anything I'll be here for you.

And yes. We are free to keep the place until we decide to move out. I'll deal with the landlord and paperwork when you move in, but he does know that a third person will be coming. Probably should have said two more people considering how much of a giant you are...and how much you eat relative to the rest of the world.

Hope you're doing well. How has your work been, anyway? I think the next time you hear from us classes would have just started so we'll fill you in on the details. Did I mention that Baek and I have Chem 352 and Music 121 together? I got moved into his Chem section since my TA had to dip out or something...and then I had to pic a new elective so I signed up for his music class since there were some open spots. I think you'd like the class. It's apparently on pop music culture. I could see you fitting right in.

-Kris

Chanyeol,

Oh. I see. Well I honestly have no idea what to say to that. How long have you been into Kris? Do you think he knows?

That was all Baekhyun had said. He didn't even sign the paper. Chanyeol knew he was in for a long night when he pulled a fresh sheet of paper from his desk.

 

-----

a/n

Have I ever mentioned I hate how little time I have for...everything? Ugh. I really do want to write more, but I can't find time or inspiration to keep up with my ongoings. I have this one, and like 4 others in the works (3+ which are in progress but on hiatus because I don't have time to write, but 2+ which I do have planned out), a co-op project I'm taking with a friend of mine over the summer, and some oneshot/drabble type things to keep me going thru the days/weeks/months.

/sigh/

exams have been eating up a decent amount of my time, as have group assignments, but the biggest time has been dancing. I have 8+ hours of practice a week in addition to performances, and I've had a load of performances over the last couple months so extra (harder) practices have sapped up even more of my energy.

andwhoz, end of my rant on life. i'll work on it.