2

Find your True Love

It’s has been a week since I work in my new company with Doojoon. He’s not a talkative person. Mean, he doesn’t talk too much with me and he’s very good at his job. I bet that he’ll be great director in future My phone buzzing

 

From: Mom

How’s my dear? Watcha doin’ my princes? You do well? Don’t Forget your breakfast today! Get it!

 

Yeah of course even though I live separated with my parents I still keep contact with them. My mom especially, she texted me everyday.

 

From: -------ah

Morning mom! I’m good mom, I get it! How with mom? Dad? He had been so busy lately right? Mom’s alright? Come to see me once mom. I’ll be so happy. I’m in office now anyways, mom miss u!

 

From: Mom

Don’t force yourself my -------ah. Comeback Anytime you want. I miss you too, I’ll come when I have time ok dear.

 

From: ------ah

Ok mom. I must work. Bye mom. Love you!

 

From: Mom

Love you too my dear!

 

Then I put my phone and continue my job and suddenly my Telephone on my desk ringing.

“yes, sir”

 It’s Doojoon, I know it since this telephone just connected with Doojoon’s room.

“Secretary Park, do I have any meeting today?”

“I guess you don’t sir”

“Ok. Thanks”

And then he hang up. And few minutes later he come out from his room

“I’m going to Junhyung’s Office, if my dad come you must call me as soon as possible.”

“Yes sir”

He seems in hurry. And it’s his first time he Leave his job in work time. It’s must be so important. That’s not my business.

 

Work time was over and Doojoon haven’t comeback yet. And I decide for going home soon. I buy some meal on my way to my apartment, since I work a whole day, I don’t have enough time to cook by myself, so I just buy it. I’m not that bad at cooking, my cooking skill is pretty good, my mom was chef before she got married with my dad.

 

When I watch my favorite drama ‘all my love’ my phone buzzing and its Doojoon’s number, “yoboseyo”

Do I did something wrong again?

“Ne, miss can you bring this man who had this phone going home? He’s drunk and we almost close our bar”

huh? Doojoon? Drunk? Unbelievable! So, he’s this kind of man?

“Can you give me the address sir?”

I ask to man who I bet he was waiter there.

“Okay, I’ll text you the address miss”

And when I got the message I’m hurry up and call a taxi. I even didn’t change my outfit.

What happened with him, he said he was going to Junhyung’s office right? But why he ended in a bar? And drunk? Aish..

When I get the bar, I pay the taxi and come in and I see Doojoon with his head laying on the table and he seem weak.

“Sir, can you walk” I shake his hand and he just mumble by himself

“She Leave me.”

I swear he repeat that words for thousand times! Then I just help him for stand but he’s too weak and for real he is so heavy! Seem like he was broke up with his girlfriend. I take his car key on his pocket, sitting him on passenger seat and drive to his Apartment. When we reach on front of his Apartment and damn I don’t know his password!

“Sir, can you open your door? I don’t know your password”

And with his weak he press 6 button, its 040789 is it his birthday? Wait. I don’t mind to become stalker or whatever but, how can he just put his birthday date as his password.

I’m sure he’s cleaver enough but… Damn! Not your business -------ah!

And we enter his apartment and I laying him on his bad when I want to leave he Grab my wrist

“Stay here”

He mumble again

“What? No, I must go home sir”

He grab me into tight hug

“You drunk sir”

I push his chest and I’m free now

“No one wants me, even you”

He mumble again and I sure I see tears on his check

“Sorry sir, you drunk and I must go home”

I bow and leave him. How pity was him and I hope his condition will get better tomorrow.