3

Find your True Love

It’s has been a week since I found him drunk, and seems like he didn’t remember anything about that night, its good.

My phone buzzing! Its Mom!

“Yoboseo! Mom!!!”

I’m so excited! Till I forget that I’m in my office now and hurry up I’m going to outside

“my dear! How’s you! Watcha doin huh?”

“I’m doin good mom like usual, I’m in office now”

“guess where is Mom and Dad now dear”

my mom sound so happy, I bet that she have trip to her dreamland ‘Bali’ again this time

“are you in Bali again?”

“What are you thinking? Are you think I’ll going holiday without my daughter? You’re so mean dear”

not in Bali? Where is them then? Yah, they make me curious now

“So where are you mom?”

her laugh make more curious

“I’m in Park Hyatt Hotel my dear”

look. They going trip without me again right? But.. wait..

“Oh.. wait! What!” Park Hyatt Hotel I’m sure it’s in Seoul its mean they were in Seoul now? “Mom, are you in Seoul now?”

I just hear her laugh

“Mom! You’re so mean! Why didn’t you tell me. If I know I’ll pick you up on Airport!”

“surprise my dear! Come here when your work time is over ok”

“ok. I hang up mom. See you soon”

I jump like 5 years old get her favorite ice cream without know that my boss is behind me

“what are you doin’ here secretary park?”

gosh! Im in trouble now

“Ne? No sir. I’ll continue my job then”

then I bowed and run to my desk. Gosh! Almost!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Work time is over and I rush come out from the building and call a taxi. Tell the driver to drive me to my parents hotel.

Then I’m going to my parents room.

“Mommy! Daddy!”

I Hugging them right after I opened the door.

“---------ah…. We missed you a lot” Mom hug me thigh while my dad already loose me.

“Me too mom”

After a little ‘reunion’ we are going to get some meal. It’s a dinner actually. Has been so long since my last dinner with my family.

“--------ah… how was your work?” my dad ask me while eat his favorite meal.

“I’m doing good dad. No need worry. And dad? Your company go well?”

“Of course as always”

my dad really good at his job. That’s why he became this famous.

“-------ah… did you found a boyfriend already?”

Why mom suddenly ask this kind of question to me? Never like this question!

“No.”

“Why?????????”

Why mom look so depressed. I’m still 21 though.

“I’m focus on my job mom. Never Thoughts about those stuff.”

And this topic just end like this. They know me, if I says no, that is mean.

“Anyways dad, what are you doing here?”

“Why? I can’t come to my born city?”

“Just asking dad. Is you in your period or what? Don’t be so sensitive. Hahaha…”

“We just take some breaks. I had been so busy. Come here to see you at the first place and meet with some of my friends”

“Ahh… I see..” I’m just nodding

“Anyways dear, tomorrow night you must come with us”

“For what mom?”

“Have a dinner with our old friend. They are our neighbor in Busan back then”

“Neighbor? When? Didn’t we live in state when I was child? I don’t remember”

“We once lived in Busan when you still red. Then moved to state when you was 1. Of course you won’t remember.”

I even can’t remember a single thing.

“I See.. Just a dinner right mom?”

“Kind of……..”

“Kind of? What’s that mean? Mom? Dad?”

My feeling won’t be true right?

“They have a son that we think, he will doing well with you”

OMG. NO!!! Did they just say that they will arrange me into marriage or kind like that? Hell no!!

“OMG. Mom! Dad! I won’t go! What you think I am? What era you think we live in?”

“Just try dear, we won’t force you if you feel don’t suit with him”

Now mom speaking. And… I really don’t know what must I do?

They are my parents, they always let me did everything that I want.

“I’ll think about that”