5

Find your True Love

day by day is worst. i'm quite from my job because my dad and Mr. yoon's order. They said because i'll be doojoon's wife soon then i don't need a job anymore. because a wife's job is serve their husband.

what the heck is this.

after that dinner me and doojoon even haven't meet and what? our wedding day come soon. this must be dream. would be great if this just a dream.

Just then my phone ringing. My message tone.

 

FROM: YOON DOOJOON

Where are you?

Reply

Apartment.

FROM: YOON DOOJOON

Can we meet? Now!

what the heck! it's an invitation or an order!

Reply

No.

FROM: YOON DOOJOON

I'll be there in 10 minutes.

 

YAH!!!!

 

And he's really here. in 10 minutes! what is he!

"What?" the first word come to my mouth right after i opened my apartment door.

"can't you ask me to come first? what the kind of attitude is that?" who is he nagging at me. he even haven't become my husband yet.

"No. Just tell me what do you want?"

"Ok. I got that. My parents, its actually our... want we come to my house. Now. you know what this is about."

"Ok. i'll be ready in 30 minutes. come." finally i let him in while he sitting on my little sofa in my living room and i'm going my room doing my stuff.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOOJOON's POV

She let me in. her apartment is nice. simple. her smell fulling this room. she's nice girl actually, and sometimes can be cute too. i'm lying if i say i don't remember the night when she brought me home then i hug her when i broke up with my ex-girlfriend. i just don't want to make her shy then make a gap from me. but, i never know even imagine if she's the girl that my parents wants me to marry with. i don't know if she's a daughter from an owner of big company on state either. she said that she's alone in seoul and need a job when the first time she applied become our company's staff. and now she will become my wife soon. it's ain't like i don't like her, she's nice, kind, and pretty. she's type of girl that can make a man that she want falling onto her immediately and my last girlfriend is that kind of girl so, i'm like have a trauma with that kind of girl.

While i'm busy with my thought, she already in front of me wear a white simple dress. cute.

i let her in into my car. i opened the passenger door for her. it's an attitude. the atmosphere on the car is totally silent. no even one single word come from our mouth.

Then my phone ringing

Incoming Call: YOEDOBIE

"Yeoboseyo"

"Hyung................."

This kid always so noise

"No need to scream! you make my ear hurt"

"hahaha... sorry hyung! yah YOON DOOJOON is that true? your wedding is on 5 days onward?"

this kid is so strange, sometimes he called me hyung and sometimes called me by my name. i bet those kids already got that invitation card.

"Yeah. majayo"

"And, isn't the name on this card is your secretary's name? i'm right?"

"Yes"

"Yah! she's Hot hyung!"

this kid can be prevy too? i just found that

"haha.. yah! stop ur dirty mind.."

"you know me so well hyung.. but, how come you ended with her? you owe us a lot explaination!"

"i know. are the kids with you? i'll be there right after i done my bussiness"

"you must! oke. we wait you! ppyong!"

i chuckle a bit because this kid attitude and take a look on the girl beside me while put my phone back into my pocket. this girl still with her own mind. looking outside the window.

then we arrive to my house, i let her in and there's my parents and hers as well with some people that looked like a designer? i know they ask ________ to come is for try her wedding dress, and here she is.

after i greet mine and her parents i ask for leave and they allowing me then i rushed to yoseop's house. beside mine, yoseop's house is the 2nd place for us for hanging out because his mom loved to cooking and since the kids loves to eat a lot there we will be and the 3rd always be JunHyung's house. JunHyung is the first actually, because this rich man have pretty much things to us to ruin. but he's too lazy for bring us to his. he know there's must me something broken after we hanging out on his. our youngest are not a quite-man type.

i parked my car on yoseop's yard. then going in, there's no one on living room then i know they must be on a pool.

and there they are. JunHyung is on the side looking for Yoseop, Dongwoon, and Gikwang playing on the pool while Hyunseung sleeping on the chair.

"It's Dujunie Hyung"

Dongwoon who saw me first pointing at me and JunHyung took his sunglass and stand up come to me.

"Yo man! our groom is here" he make fun of me. i'm just chuckle.

"Dujuna let's swim" Now gikwang who loves to swim open his mouth after lost from yoseop on their game.

i take off my shoes, loss my tie and my cloth and take them on the nearest chair then jump to the pool leaving JunHung alone.

"Yah!! you leave me!" then he follow me jumping to the pool

 


Two updates ^^