1

Find your True Love

Your POV

 

Well, its had been a month since I work in Yoon Company but i Never seen  Mr. Yoon’s son yet.

Some rumor said that he’ll come today.  Almost all of employees come with their own special dressed up today. My friend told me that he’s so handsome, manly and modest. but Not even one girls of this company can caught his attention.

 

‘is he that handsome?’ my thoughts.

 

I  just ignored and focus with my job, I work here not for find a husband.

 

“………-ah, Mr. Yoon want you for come to his room soon” one of an employee told me. ohh gezzz.. did I made something wrong again? So far I don’t think so. Then why? Well, I’ll find out.

 

I Knock on Mr. Yoon’s room

“in..” I heard from inside, so I open the door

“do you call me sir?”  then Mr. Yoon lift up his head from his Document.

“oh.. yes, sit” then I sit on the chair in front of his table

“ok. I won’t spend so much time, so, to the point.. I made a sub unit of this company, and my son Doojoon is the one who will handle it.. I want you to be the secretary on that company. Will you?”

 

I though its not a big problem right? Secretary sound great, and that’s mean I will get extra salary since my position get better too.

 

“yes I will sir, so when I can start to work there?”

 

“On this week. My son will come on few minutes and you can introduce yourself to him”

 

not too long I hear the door knock on and the person who knocked, open the door and I see a tall guy with black coat and red necktie, his hair gold brown and I bet he’s Yoon Doojoon. He’s Very Handsome for real !!

 

“ah Dujunaa.. coming here son”

And then he going to his father and they hugging.

“This is park ------- who will be your secretary. Miss park this is Yoon Doojoon my son who will be your boss”

“Oh, Ne. Annyeonghaseyo, Park -------- imnida” I bowed and he just nodded.

“ok. You can go now Miss park” then I bowed again and leave Mr. Yoon’s room.

“He looked so arrogant” I mumble