Book of: Honor (I) x Shadows (I)

Naruto: Next Generation

Tao-what-is-love-gif-tao-30960279-245-25Tumblr_lh78w4zyvf1qezaf6o1_500.jpgtumblr_mhv53ondWs1qf2huro1_500.giftumblr_lse6jaUAwk1r26ntoo3_500.gifgiphy.gifPZCphAV.png

                   Tao                             ||                  Hitachi                       ||                  Iruka                                     ||                  Minho                  ||        Taemin      ||  Michiko


He couldn't help but mentally curse, only trailing behind his friend slightly as they ran full speed towards the Ninja Academy building. Why in the world he had let Tao talk him into a sparring session so late at night in the middle of nowhere just so they could fall asleep and wake up late the next day, he had no idea. He guessed it was a combination of Tao's aegyo and his constant blabbering on about how his best friend was no fun. When the two best friends finally reached the Academy and raced down the halls to their classroom, they stopped in front of the closed door and looked at each other for a split second before Tao knocked gently on the door. When no answer came, he took the doorknob in his hands and opened the door slowly and peeked inside, only to be startled by a pair of eyes staring back at him. Tao jumped slightly in surprise and proceeded to slam the door in his sensei's face.

The man from the other side of the door growled in annoyance at the late comers.

"Huang Zitao. Get your in here, now. And you too Hitachi."

Tao's shoulders slouched in defeat as he proceeded to open the door and enter the room full of students, Hitachi following close behind as always. It was almost never silent in their classroom, but on the rare occasion that their teacher became frustrated and resorted to yelling, the room would become deathly silent like today.

"I'm sorry Iruka sensei," Tao mumbled as he entered the room.

The two boys stood with their back to their fellow students, but despite this it was still evident that everyone was staring at them. Iruka's brows furrowed in anger as he looked between the two boys before settling his gaze upon the shorter.

"This is disappointing. Tao is late on a regular basis, but I didn't expect this kind of behavior from you, Hitachi. How disheartening..."

Hitachi's frown deepened at his sensei's words as he mumbled a silent and unheard apology. Tao sent his best friend an unnoticed apoligetic gaze before taking matters into his own hands. He cleared his throat nervously as he returned his gaze to Iruka. 

"Sensei, please. It's not Hitachi's fault. He wouldn't have been late if it weren't for me. Please don't punish him. If you have to punish someone, punish me instead."

Iruka shifted his attention between the two boys before settling on Tao. He nodded slightly in agreement with Tao's request.

"Hitachi, go take a seat in the back. Tao, you stay here for now."

Nodding slightly, Hitachi made his way up the steps to the empty back row, locking eyes with his sister on the way. To anyone other than him, her face would seem surprisingly expressionless, but being her twin, he could tell she was worried. He gave her a slight nod before continuing up to the top and taking a seat. Now everyone's eyes were on Tao and Iruka who were still standing at the front.

"Ok, now back to business. I have an announcement to make that should make you all very happy!" Iruka clapped happily at his own words as everyone just continued staring at him in confusion.

He glanced around the room, his smile still spread wide before noticing the lack of response from his students. He scowled before continuing," You guys will all become genin soon!"

This actually got a response from his students, many of whom were now smiling and chatting amongst themselves in exitement.

"You know what that means?!" he started once again. "Exams!"

Iruka proceeded to laugh at the series of groans that echoed throughout the room.

"Don't act so disapointed! Of course there are going to be tests! You will have a total of three written exams and three physical. These will all be taking place in about a month from now so be prepared. We will be going over all of the information and skills before the actual exams; it's up to you to study said information and practice your skills."

The teacher's words had different effects on the many people in the class. Some people were holding their heads and groaning while others were laughing and smiling happily. Few of the students sat calmly, the words seeming to have no effect whatsoever on their mood.

"Well that's it for announcements! We will be starting our review sessions right away so if you would all please get out any paper or notes..." 

ㄟ( ̄▽ ̄ㄟ)

"Ugh well that was boring," the bulkier of the two males stated as he walked out of the building.

The smaller boy scoffed at his older friend and slapped him on the shoulder, "That's because you are stupid and have a small attention span Minho."

"Yah?!" Minho grabbed his friend in a neck lock and ruffled his hair violently, half-scowling. "I'm not stupid! Just because you pick up all that informational doesn't mean that I'm stupid. It just means that you are smart."

"No. I think you're just stupid," a voice coming from behind them commented.

Minho released the younger and they both turned to look at the person who insulted the older. He smirked when he saw the girl standing there. She had shoulder lenght black hair and stood slightly shorter than the younger of the two boys yet quite a bit shorter than the older.

"Well hello Michiko."

The younger boy looked back and forth between the other two before turning around and running away, "Well I'll leave you guys to it! Bye!"

He waved goodbye as he sprinted away, leaving the other two alone together.

"Stupid Taemin..." Minho mumbled, scratching the back of his neck. "Well, I have somewhere to be so..."

Michiko responded by clearing .

"Yeah well, me too."

She gave Minho a short wave before turning in the opposite direction Taemin had and walked off. Minho stared at her absently as she walked off, not aware of what he was doing until he felt a hand land on his shoulder. He jumped slightly before grabbing the hand and twisting in a way that had the other person screeching in pain. When Minho turned around, he immediatly recognized the boy and let go of his hand.

"Oh my god! Taemin! I'm so so- Hey?! I thought you left?!" Minho yelled, grabbing Taemin's shoulders and shaking him lightly.

Taemin rubbed his wrist and whimpered as he was shaken by the taller male.

"I came back to get you obviously."

Minho stopped shaking the poor boy.

"What? Feel bad for leaving me with her?"

Taemin pulled out of Minho's grasp before walking in the direction of both his and Minho's home.

The younger scoffed, "I have to tutor you so you don't fail at becoming a Genin remember. I really worry about you sometimes."

"And you know you like it!" Taemin added, shoving his hands in his jean pockets.

"Tch... Sure I do," Minho mumbled while catching up to his friend, unsure if his sarcasm really was sarcasm at all.