It's all Start....

Way To Your Heart

(A/N) I hope this is a good start!! :D

 



KYUHYUN POV

The Sun was bright, warm air blew by the wind caressing my messy hair lightly.

I was running with my little feet all the way to my house, plastered huge grins in my young face while my hand gripping a medallion. The gold was shining under the summer sunshine, creating different path of colour on its surface.

“Kyuhyun ah! Why so hasty?!” an  Ajumma near my school was shouting at me from her yard when she saw me running with big grin  in my face,

“I won the Olympic Ajumma! I’ll go tell my parents!” I shout back, not trying to slower my pace. I saw her smiling and raise her thumb, shouting congratulation at my back. Running all the way from my school, my heart itchy to tell my parents about my victory in National Junior Math Olympic.  I already imagine the proud face from my father when he saw me..

I already imagine my mother's sparkling eyes, her laughter sound, her happy smile...

But that was never gonna be happen....

I stopped when my little legs reached my house, siren was all heard everywhere. Neighbours was gathering in  my yard, they buzzing with each other like a group of bees while showing their concerned face. Police car parked in the street, One of my neighbour saw me and running to me, gripping my skinny arm,

“Kyuhyun ah! Why are you here-

“Ahjusshi-w-what-h-happened?!” I asked him with my high-pitched voice. He was hesitated. I felt something definitely wrong. Why there is car police parked in my house? why  there are many people gathering in my yard? Why the Ahjusshi won’t tell me what happened? What happened to my family?!

“Kyuhyun-ah!” the Ahjusshi shout at me, losing grip in my arm when I running through the crowd of peoples and polices in my house. I bow my body and went through the yellow line of the police. “Yah! Kids! Stop there!” the polices shouting but my small body was already entering my house.

“Umma! Appa!” I shout inside my house and running to the kitchen when I saw that...

My heart sinking to the floor...

 My breath hitched...

The medallion was falling from my grip, crashing the floors with clinked sound that ringing in my ear like an echo from a very long distance.

The first thing come to my sight was the figure of my mother that lying flat on the kitchen floor, her floral dress was sprawled around her body. Her raven black hair spreads on the floor. Her body was rigid, not moving...

No.....

Her eyes was wide opened, looked at the ceiling with empty gaze. was agape. The dried trace of tears still remaining in his pale cheeks...

Please...No...

She was lying in the blood pond...

Please...stop this...

A knife was stuck on his chest like monument. The dark red liquid was drenching her body. The rancid smell of the blood was running through my nose, filling my lung with sharp horrible smell..

No...please...don’t..

It’s only took a second for me to understand what happening. My mother was not living anymore, she was death. Someone murdered her...

“NO!”

With a loud scream, I wake up from my nightmare. My body was drenched by sweat and my heart was beating like crazy. I was sitting on my bed, shaking from head to toe.

 Goddammit! It’s just a dream...

I tried to calmed down my panting breath as the image of my lifeless mother still glued in my mind. I close my eyes, shaking my head tried to erase that horrible image from my brain,

It’s just dream, it’s just a dream...! tell me it’s just a dream...

I tried to convince myself while sitting in the edge of my bed. Darkness was surrounded me, made me hard to breath. Rushly, I grab my desk lamp and turn on the lamp. The golden dim light was surround me and my breath started to calmed down but the image kept staying behind my eyelids. I shut my eyes tightly, clenching my teeth to calmed my shaking body..

Why it’s come again? why now? It’s have been a years...

God please....

Make me forget. Make me don’t remember it again....

 

Sungmin POV

The reddened tress was marching along the road...

Autumn leaves was falling gracefully from the trees’ branch to the ground

I was looking outside my car’s window to the sight outside my car on the way to my new school. Yes! I have been transferred in Seoul after I decide to leave China. I have been stayed in China with my uncle, Kim Heechul since 8 years ago.

My parents have died when I’m 10 years old,  I was orphan since then, and Heechul Hyung  had take a good care of me after that even though he’s still young in that time.  He’s still a 22 years old irresponsible childish playboy when he take the duty of becoming my parent. That’s why he more like a hyung than an Ahjusshi for me.

I was voluntary moved to Korea because Heechul Hyung decided  to married his Chinese boyfriend, Hankyung in the winter. It’s not that I don’t like Hankyung hyung, he was a very nice guy, even I have found the lost father figure after my father passed away on him, and they said its okay for them to have a son earlier. It’s just...I don’t want to disturb their marriage life. Beside,  I’ve been 18 years old, and I thought it will be fine for me to live alone in my old mansion in Seoul.. Right?

I sighed. Sincerely, I didn’t really know whether this is a good decision or not. Aside the fact that I don’t want to disturbing their newlyweds life, all  I know is that I want to felt more freedom because don’t care how immature my hyung is, he’s really protecting me like I’m a precious fragile crystal that can broke in to pieces just by the touch of wind. All my life is spent in the safe line and under the other’s protection, as a teenager I want to get my life revolution, and I sense an opportunity to get it by moving to Korea.

I opened my car window to inhale the autumn chill air deeply, enjoying the cold air that entering my lung, clearing my mind with its freshness,

“Young master, you should not do that. Autumn air could make you sick,” Shindong, my driver was saying from the driving seat, I pouted,

“Come on Hyung! It’s just a little air, I’m not that weak,” I whined, showing my irresistible aegyo to my driver plus my bodyguard since I was baby. He shaking his head, stay closed with me for 18 years old had make him immune from my aegyo. *sigh

“Mater Heechul have told me not to let you open the car window in the autumn, you could sick,” Shindong said, showing his apologetic face. I sighed,

“Why he’s still controlling my life even when I’m overseas...” I murmured while closing my car’s window, pouting to the outside

“You know he just care of you, your movement made him a little...freaked out,” Shindong said, biting his lips and I couldn’t help but grin,

“Yeah, he surprised me when he let me moved back to Korea with myself,” I said remembering his defeated self after I whining and do my super aegyo to him for two weeks,

“I can understand his worried, he’s been calling every 3 hours since yesterday, just to remind me things like this,” he said, pointing the windows, I pouted,

“Why he’s that worried, I’m a 18 years old boy. In other country I had already considered as adult, I even never watch with my friends like other guys did...” I whined,

“Yah! Young master! Don’t try to watch it, it’s destroyed your brain cell,” Shindong remind me seriously, I chuckled,

“Neh!~ but do you think I’m too innocence for a 18 years old boy? How if they not like me? will they thought I’m still a kid?” I asked him, worried. Is innocence boy like me acceptable in Seoul? Will they bully me?

“No young master, they’ll definitely think you’re cute, kind, humble and talented boy like always, and they’ll definitely fall to your charm” he convince me and I grinned again. I hold him from the backseat,

“Gwomawo Shindong hyung!~” I squealed to him and peck his cheeks. I really love Shindong like my own family, he have been working to my family even before I born and he’s very kind, caring and supporting hyung for me. He smiled and pat my head like a big brother while I seatback on my seat. Sighing feeling the burden in my head was decrease by Shindong Hyung’s words.

Shindong Hyung was right. My first day at School after I’ve gone from Korea for 8 years...

It couldn’t be that bad, right?

***