Anything You Want

As You Wish

Anything You Want

The wind blew softly across, making the leaves dance freely. There was a girl who dwelled behind the grassy building, shadowed by her bangs and holding up what everyone had these days: a camera phone. She took a picture of the brothers and Jieun quietly, secretly keeping it to herself. She'll keep that picture a secret, right?


"My..n-name?" I could barely make out the word 'name' with my tounge. My insides churned as time stopped with Kai clutching my waist and Taemin grabbing my wrist.

Kai let out a big fake cough and let go of my waist. Taemin takes his place and gets hold of my waist, then breezily picks me up to get me back on my two feet.

Kai distances himself from us and sinks his hands in his pockets, acting as if nothing happened. "Ya, let's go." He instructs Taemin with semi pink cheeks, and Taemin follows his brother, leaving me with a simple goodbye.


"Why are you broken?!" I slide my phone across the desk, angry by it's pitch black screen. My precious phone broke. It hanged and just turned black, just like my mood.

"You okay?" A girl comes from behind with a smile. She was quite pretty, puffy looking bangs and long brown silky hair.

"Huh? Oh yeah, my phone just broke.." I stare at my phone like it just hit me, annoyed by it's sudden shut down.

"Hey, it happens. I had the same problem, just let it rest and it'll turn back on by itself in a couple hours. By the way, my name is Lee Miyoon. Nice to meet you." Miyoon introduces herself with a sparkly and pure expression. 

"Oh, hi. I'm Kim Jieun, thanks for the phone advice.." I reply back shyly, forcing the corners of my mouth to smile. 

"Ugh, I have to wait a couple hours for this phone to turn on? How long is a couple hours?!"  I rant to myself, blocking the teacher's new lesson out of my head. 

First hour finally ended, and everyone scattered to go to their next class. My class wasn't that far away from here, so I never really bothered to speed walk.

I walk out of the classroom while clutching my backpack handle. As soon as I stepped out the doors, a figure spins 360 degrees and lands in front of me.

Well well, guess who? 

"Name." You guessed it, the person was Kai. 

"Why do you want to know my name so bad?" I walk towards my locker, being tailed by him.

"Isn't it normal to know your classmate's name?" He insisted, bugging the hell out of me.

"Well sure, but you're not in any of my classes." I shoot an argument back at him and he looks at me as if he's been dissed.

"Just cooperate and tell me your nam-" 

"Here!" I stick my nametag in front of his face and he crosses his eyes, trying to focus in on my name.

"Kim..Ji..Eun?" He reads aloud and takes the nametag with his two fingers. "Kim Jieun, Jieun..Jieun." 

"Are you okay?" I wave my hand in front of his face. "You can't keep the nametag if you like my name so much to keep repeating it, I don't have anymore extras."

"Huh? What? No-" Kai starts to contradict himself when a group of giddy guys runs towards him and engulfs him in their group, dragging him merciless. "What- Ya!" Kai yells, being dragged by his arms. "Kai ~~! Let's go!" The group shouts in unison. 

"Hey! My nametag!" I scream angrily with furrowed eyebrows and I tap my foot out of annoyance.


"Kai is stupid, ignorant, and idiot, and ug-" I stop myself from saying the word 'ugly' since I had to admit, the Lee Brothers weren't ugly. One of them just had an ugly personality, and to me that's the same as having a hideous face. But Kai was somewhere in between, not quite possesing both ugly face and personality, but-

I should stop myself before babbling even more and confusing myself. Laying down on my bed like a starfish, the wind from the fan cools me and I my up to get my phone out of my back pocket.

"Did it turn on yet...?" I waited all day for my phone to turn on, so it would be nice if it freaking .

"Aish!" I roar and rapidly tap the screen with my last string of patience. "Oh!" 

It finally , but it didn't have the normal start screen. The black on the screen turned gray then bright white, almost blinding.

It seemed as if the white was about to espace from the screen until it finally settled down and unveiled a sort of 'welcome screen' for an app.

"Huh?" I stand up to sit down and observe the 'welcome screen.' 

Upon A Star

You have been granted the power to grant any three wishes of your choice...

Choose wisely..

The sentences slowly appear after the title, and the last line was almost unreadable. A 'Proceed' button pops up quickly after a rain drop effect appeared on the screen. Like any other curious human being, I tapped on the button.

Everything on my screen dissappears simultaneously, being engulfed by the dazzling white that showed up in the beginning. The white then became so real it felt like it was about to gulp me down.

Rough winds leaps out of the screen and circles around me, making my hair dance and jump all over the place. 

"What..what's going on?!" I scream as loud as my vocal chords allowed me, but my cries for help was useless. The wind was too loud and powerful. 

My whole room is pale white, windy and it felt as if i was floating in the air. The show finally cooled down, with the white light slowly turning translucent and the wind transforming into a soft breeze.

"Who..who are you?!" I gulp and crawl backwards on my bed with wide eyes, my heart skipping multiple beats.

An angelic figure appears, wearing all white. They wore a long white silk top with long white pants and spotless shoes. They finally turned their face towards me, letting my eyes get a view of their face. 

"My name is Yeonni, your angelic genie." The guy introduces himself to me and gives a slight bow. I somehow manage to find him cute in this chaos, with his brown hair and pink lips. 'Yeonni' looked as if he had a 6-pack, that is judging from his buff arms and pecks. The hurricane that downed to a breeze blew his clothes back, letting the thin silk rest on his body, then revealing his figure to me vaguely. 

"Yeonni..? Isn't that a girl's name? And who are you?! Why are you in my room?! Or even in my house!" I shout bravely, even though I felt like hiding under my covers.

"Ahem. Yes, it may be a girl's name but all names are uni names! And calm down. I told you, i'm your genie." He calmy answers and starts to walk towards me. Everytime he took a step, sparkles flew out of his footsteps and dissolved when they stopped shining at their brightest.

"Genie? GENIE? Hah, this is a dream. I've been more exhausted than this before, but I never hallucinated." I laugh at him and my lips.

"Yes, genie. I came to grant any three wishes, hopes, and dreams you have inside."

"Any three wishes...?"


So how was it? Is it good so far ? ~~

More chapters coming up soon ^^ Don't be shy and comment and subscribe!