Chapter 5: FOR REAL?

This is life.

As expected, that boy, who rich with smiles already infront of your house when you open you open your door. "Good morning dongsaeng! :D" "good morning op-oppa?" "hehe, gaja!" "Dongwoon ahh, take a good care of her arasseo?" "ne ne! ^^" you hug your mom and both of you starts to walk. While walking, dongwoon talks a lot. He told you about his favorite movie, hobby, songs. He even sing his fav songs! 

*your pov*

Woah, hes voice is kinda good! I think i...... like him. No! i was kidding

*dongwoon's pov*

Aaaaish, why arent she talking? "Soohyun ah, do you like ice cream?" "ne. do you?" "ofcourse! chocolate flavour! :D how about you?" "strawberry. where are we going?" "we are going to my fav spot! ^^" "eodi?" "you'll know soon! kekeke" "pssh arasseo"  soohyun's voice is so cute. jinjja! 

 

"Here we are!" she blinks her eyes quickly while is open. Aaaah neomu neomu kyeopta~! "yah yaaah~!" "daebak! this is so beautiful! AAAAAAREUMDAOPTA" "Yea, i named it as 'MINE'"  "Chih" We stayed there for a few minutes. Then i took her toicecream stalls nearby. I treat her strawberry flavoured ice cream. Eventhough im only 8 years old, i do know how to traet girls well kkk~