Chapter 3: Met HIM

This is life.

*Your PV*

Mom brought me to her old house where she used to live with my grandparents long time ago. To be honest, i've never met them. Mom said, they already went to a better place before i was born. It was a beautiful traditional house in Busan. Yeah, somewhere in Korea. Busan is the fifth busiest seaport in the world. After we put our stuffs, mom took me to a nearby playground. There, i met a kind-hearted boy. Hes my first chingu.

 

"Annyeong! Im Son Dongwoon! ^^ Are you new here? Cause i never saw you before. Whats your name? :)" I am a girl who dont really have friends. Mom and dad were my only best friends. Its not that im not good at talking or i hate them. It just, i dont have siblings which makes me love to be a lone. So i just smile and nod to him and go to mom.

"Hey, why dont you talk to him? You need friend from now on baby" "Eomma, gwaenchanha"

After a few minutes... We ;eave the playground. I feel annoyed with some kids there. They stares at me like i am an alien. But, i can see dongwoon smile at me everytime our eyes met. Despite the fact that i ignored his questions, he still can give me a smile. Wow, he must be really nice. 

On our way home... i saw dongwoon follow us. He use the same road as we do/ But, i just ignore that. I was really suprise when i saw him opens the house door which is beside our's. So....... is that mean........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HE WILL BE MY NEIGHBOUR NOW?