Chapter 4: First time

This is life.

You was in the toilet when you heard the doorbell rang. After a few seconds, you heard voices like they're having conversation. So you quickly change to your PJ's and take your doll with you. "Oh there she is! Soohyun baby this is Mrs. Son our neighbour. And that is his so, Son Dongwoon. Yes the boy you met earlier" "Annyeonghaseyo, na ireumeun Kim Soohyun yeyo" "How precious! :)" "Annyeong Soohyun :)" You realize he has a cute smile "A-a-an-annyeong :)" "So how old are you dongwoon?" While you take a sit beside your mom "Im eight years old" "How about your daugter?" " 1 year younger than your son. Shall we get some tea Mrs.Son?" "Yeah sure. Lets leave these kids here so that they will know each other better"

*Your PV*

Oh no. Eomma help juseyo!!!!!

*Dongwoon's PV* 

Eomma, kamsahamnida. Kekekekeke

"So....... Soohyun" "Ne?" "Whats your favourite activity?" "Molla" "Woah kyeopta! ^^" "mworagu?" "Aniyo, your doll is cute :)" "Kumawo" "HWANYEONG! ^^ so.... would you like a tour? I can bring you to..." "You're just 8 years old" "I can show you my favourite places ^^" "I have to...." " Alright, 10 o'clock. i'll wait for you infront of your house arasseo? :D" "eoh?"