Chapter 1: Me

This is life.

  Your name is KIM SOOHYUN. You was born on September 3rd, 1993 in Atlanta, Georgia. Your dad, John Davis is a CEO of a big company here. He is a fully American but hes married to Kim Soohee, your mom, a Korean woman who went to Atlanta for a trip. She then accidentally met your dad when she went to a restaurant there. So that was how you exist :) 

 

 

[OCT 4Th 1999] 

 

 It was a rainy night, when you heard your mom and your were having a big fight. That was the first time you ever saw your mom cry her heart out. "This is all your fault!!" "Whats wrong with you? You shouldve...." "CUT IT OUT! STOP GIVING ME BULLS!! IM DONE! Now i want you to go, and take that kid with you" "Please dont do this to us. She is your daughter! Dont you feel...... hah. Fine, i've had enough. I cant take this anymore. If thats what you want, i will go with Soohyun. I hope you are happy with whatever you are doing" "GOOD! Please leve your credit cards and car key. Just take your clothes and your belongings. And that kid's too." (that was the first time you heard screams and your mom's teardr er fall. eventhough you dont really know what was the real problem is, you do know something big will happen............................. 

 

"Sweetie? What are you doing here? :)" "Mommy, whats happening?" "Nothing big baby, lets start packing!" "Eoh? waeyo?" "We are going to our hometown. KOREA! dont you miss korea? ohhh i miss it so much" "But.... i never went there before........." "You did, when you was a little baby. Now lets start packing. Khaja khaja! ^^" "How about daddy?""Err he have a lot of work to do. So hes not joining" 

 

 

.......... and yeah you are right)

 

js

jsisks