Leaving and New Life

One Moment

While Seungri take Cl to her house and they arrived.

Cl: well, thank you for offering to send me home.

Seungri: your welcome... well, can I send you every time.

Cl: well, if you can. Thank you again... see you around. - Cl kiss him to his cheeks and get inside of her house.

Seungri: YES! i got points. - smiling by him self.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At Ji room

JI POV

dara was texting Ji.

Dara: did you talk with top?

Dara: hey! why your not typing back?

Dara: are you busy? hey, JI! you making me mad.

After hours, still Ji didn't reply. Ji was looking to the ceiling, without some thoughts.

"Why? Why is this happening tome? Should I take the promise to dara or continue?" Ji talking to himself.

[FLASHBACK]

At the train

Top: I know your feelings for dara, top. but you should stop right there. She need to be successful person when she graduate, Ji. She need to concentrate to her studies you need to understand that because you love her so much... i hope... please Ji get up on her for the sake of her family and to her future.

Ji: I will think about that... but dont think I will get up on her just because of that words come up with you. I hope you also understand my feeelings also hyung.

[PRESENT]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DARA POV

At Dara room

Dara mom text.

Mom: dara.. baby, you should be ready of your engagement of top. Next month will your engagement baby, I hope you will join that day. For your father sake, she want to see you marry to a lawyer guy and will take care of you forever.

Dara: I understand mom but ... I like somebody else. Please understand my feelings also.

Mom: Really baby, you like someone? Who isi it?

Dara: His name was Kwon Ji Young, mom. I hope you can met him.

Mom: me too, baby. I hope i met this guy your talking about. This is first time that my daughter will be in love and told me. I'm so happy for you.

Dara: How about my engagement?

Mom: well, there's no changement of it. Be ready of it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next Month

-At a famous hotel in Korea-

Top: thank you for coming. -bow.

Ji: thank you for coming. -bow.

Seungri: oh, congrats top! here! - giving him something.

Top: what is it?

Seungri: a secret, just look at it when you got home. -giggles-

Cl: -bow- congratulations oppa.

Top: thank you, cl. so, you two dating.

Seungri: well, that's right. she really crazy about me.

Cl: shut up, let's go. See you oppa.

Seungri: see you hyung.

Cl and Seungri walk away.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-At Dara hotel room-

Bom: you look so pretty unni. I can't imaging your going to engage early. 

Minzy: I'm so proud of you, Ms.Dara.

Dara: what's so pretty about this and be proud with. If I cant even marry the one I want to be.

Bom: Just give him to me, I will take of him properly. -smiling-

Dara: no way bom, even though i'm going to engage today I still love him.

Bom: what happened if he will not fight for you, unnI?

Dara: I don't know what to do. My birthday coming up... so, I decide to be with him that day.

Minzy: your so sweet Ms.Dara. 

-Someone knock-

Daesung: Hello, congrats dara. -while waving to minzy.

Minzy: Hi. -waving back.

Bom: are you two dating?

Minzy: will yes, were dating Ms. Bom. Please, dont tell your mother.

Bom: Dont worry, I wont.

Minzy: Thank you, Ms. Bom.

Dara: so, you already find someone that will be by your side the rest of your life.

Daesung: Yeah, I thought I wont find but she was just standing there my future wife.

Dara: congrats to you two.

MInzy: Thank you, Ms.Dara.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After that day Dara birthday are coming up.

JI POV

Ji: what should I get her in her birthday? I dont have enough money to buy some expensive things to her.

Taeyang: I know she will like it if it was giving by you. She will cherish it to her death.

Ji: I hope so...

 

So dara birthday came up. They celebrate the birthday of dara but dara didn't show up. She was with Ji the whole time.

"Is she happy with me right now? I hope so." Ji thought while looking at her.

Dara: is there something wrong? why your looking at me like that?

Ji: sorry, are you happy?

Dara: well yeah, i'm so happy that the one i love was here beside me.

Ji: here. -giving her a gift.

Dara: you dont have to, but if it come from you I will accept it. -dara open it and she saw two rings.

Ji:Happy Birthday Sandara Park. -Smiling.

Dara:-about to cry- Thank you Ji, you really make me happy today. -dara get the other ring then put it to the hand of Ji. Put the other to my hand.

Ji get the other ring then put it to the hand of Dara. 

Ji: it suit you very well. -she kiss her on her forehead. whisper: "Good luck and be happy to your new life, park." 

Then Ji walk away from dara. 

Dara: Ji! where are you going?! Ji! Jiiiiiii! I love you! -crying very hard.

walking without looking.

Ji: I wish you will be happy with top dara, happy birthday. -while crying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Graduation of Sandara

Taeyang: were graduate already! i will miss the days we been!

Daesung: me, too. I wont ever see my cutie minzy.

Minzy: Dont worry my daesung I will text you everytime.

Daesung: really? ohhh, my cutie minzy. -while holding each others hands.

Bom: stop it, unni... congrats.

Dara: thank you Bom.

Cl: oh, your prince coming this way.

Top: congratulations dara, I hope we can do this together, the problems and challenges we can solve it by ourselves.

Dara: I hope so.

Top: I have some news from Ji, dara.

Dara: really?! what is it? where is he?

Top: she signed a contract on YG Family, his one of the leader of the BIGBANG group. He was really active still.

Dara: oh, I need to go... bye.

Top: oh... see you.