Feelings

One Moment

NEXT DAY

-At Tang High School-

Everyone was shouting especially when Dara come out from her car. While she going to out of the car she saw Ji going inside of the school. Dara going to shout his name but she can't because Bom was running towards him and holding his arms. She don't know why she feeling that way. Someone tap on her and she turn around... everyone even shout more. Then Ji got an attention and look to dara with his brother.  

Dara: Oh! oppa~ your here. I thought your going to New Year to learn some lawyer thing and whatsoever. You really suprise me. -while looking at him straightly.

Top: sorry for that information but i decide not to go because i would miss someone that was important to me. -smiling to dara.

Dara: "giggles" that was a good news and I'm so happy for that you already found someone that will me stay here. I hope i can see her and greeted you two. Where did she leave oppa?

Top: Well, she-

Ji: yah! hyung. What are you doing here?

Dara: your brother? -while looking to Top.

Top: yeah, this is my younger brother... Ji Young. Ji, this is your future sister-in-law... Sandara Park.

Ji: sister-in-law? I thought that father declined it already. You should told me about this.

Top: I would like to suprise you because I'm so happy to see your stupid face. -laughing-

Bom: Unni, oh... oppa! How are you? It's been a long time since both us dont see each other. 

Top: Bom! -Hug her tightly- whisper: "be quiet, i want to talk to you later ok." 

Bom: -nodded-

Top let go of Bom.

Top: well, you three need to go. bye-bye. -waving while going to his school-

Bom: oh no, I need to copy some assignment! I need to go, see you. -wave while running inside of the school-

Dara: I need to go... -start walking but Ji get the hand of Dara-

Dara: YAH! let go.

Ji: you need to explain to me. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JI POV

Ji: " What am I doing? Why did I get her hand? Why do I have this feelings? Ohh, I hate it." Ji thought.

Dara: Yah! let go of me! 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DARA POV

Dara: "Why he still holding me? Why do I look embrassed in front of him? Why do I have this feelings inside of me? Oh, I don't know what to do." dara thought.

Ji let go of the hand of dara and walk away.

Dara: What's his problem? I hope I can't bump to him anymore.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After one month

-At Park's House- 

Minzy: Ms. Dara, someone looking for you. 

Dara: who is it?

Minzy: He told me that... he was Seungri. Should I let him in?

Dara: yeah, you can.

Minzy: yes, miss.

Minzy let in Seungri.

Seungri: baby! -seungri hug the back of dara.

Minzy was shock.

Dara: yah, what are you doing here? I thought your going to Japan for your debut with Gummy. 

Seungri: It was canceled because of the typhoon. We can't flight going there so I decided to go here. Where's Bom? It's been a while that I dont see her.

Dara: She with her friends inside of her room.

Seungri: wow, you change a bit. -while letting go of dara.

Dara: Huh? what change? I'm always like this. -while reading a book.

Seungri: really? before I know you dont want any people come here because they annoy you. -while sitting beside her.

-Steps of Ji getting down- 

Dara: oh, wait for a second. -while standing and go to Ji.

Seungri watching them.

Dara: Do you need anything? Sorry for the disturb of my friend. 

Ji: oh, it's ok. Bom just order me to get some juice. Where can I get some?

Dara: Hmm... you can get over there. -dara point the kitchen.

Ji: oh, thank you. -walikng to the kitchen to get some juice.

Dara walk to Seungri and sit beside him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DARA POV

"Oh... I want him badly. It's been a long time we didn't talk. I hope we can talk tonight, It's a right time because they will sleep here tonight." dara though. 

Seungri: yah! snap of it. -while looking to dara seriously.

Dara: of what? what are you talking about? -while reading her book again.

Seungri: I can read your mind... hmmm... you want him, right?

Dara: what are you talking about? stop talking about nonsense, seungri. "I hope so"

Seungri: well... should I talk to him? or you two will talk-

Dara cover the mouth of Seungri and look to Ji and Ji look at them.

Ji: what are they?

Dara: -smiling- dont mind us, just get doing.

Ji: I'm going up stairs, see you later. -Ji walk up stairs.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JI POV

While looking at them.

Ji: they are very seems close. 

Bom: yah! why you took so long!

Ji: oh, sorry... here. by the way, who is he?

Bom look down. Bom: oh, that was Seungri. Best friend of my sister, my sister really picky to her friends. 

Ji: but why? did she have a friend that leave her?

Bom: no, she have a past that she  was been kidnap. So she promise to herself that she would never trust any person to be with.

Ji: ohhh. "I need to be careful next time, I want to talk to her since were sleeping here tonight. -while walikng to Bom room.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________