Curious

One Moment

DARA POV

"Tonight, I hope it will be fine. I hope our conversation would fine, no fight and no disturbance." dara thoguht while looking at Ji with his friends with.

Seungri: I'm going home dara, goodbye. -waving to dara and wink.

Dara: Wassup with that?!

Seungri:GOODLUCK! -while leaving.

Dara: he really know me, that's why I like him to be my best friend even though he have some mental problems to his brain.

Taeyang: Hello Dara, can I talk to you?

Dara: well, of coarse... what do you want to talk about?

Taeyang: well... I'm in-

Daesung: Excuse me... -smiling to dara- I want to talk to you, dara.

Taeyang: Hey, I'm first. You should fall in line. Dara sorry about that.

Dara: -laughing- that's ok. you two can talk to me directly. What is it?

Taeyang & Daesung: We like you! 

Dara: oh... I knew it. Well, what should I do to you?

Daesung: Do you have feelings towards of us?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JI POV

"Luck come to me-" Ji thought and he turn to dara, taeyang and daesung because of their noisy. 

Ji: what are they talking? -looking at them seriously because he was too far way. 

Bom: both of them confess to my sister and they are waiting for the answer. I'm so sorry for them.

Ji: why? 

Bom: Becuase my sister dont like to love this time, she want to focuse to her study.

Ji: ohhh, poor them. 

But Ji was shock when Dara kiss taeyang and daesung cheeks.

Bom: Oh, it's been a while since my sister kiss like that to a guy. Hmmm, I think my sister was in love of somebody. I want to know woh. -walking towards to her sister while smiling.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DARA POV

Taeyang: Oh, God. This is the ever good day! Thank you.

Daesung: OHHHH, I want to repeat this day.

Taeyang: me, either.

Dara: -laughing-

Bom: unni! your hiding something to me... tell me honestly, who is it?

Dara: what are you talking about? I dont understand you.

Bom: you like someone right now? oh, unni... I want to meet him.

Dara: what are you talking about? I'm not in love right now, I need to study well since we're going to have an exam next month.

Bom: your exchanging the subject unni, please... unni -blinking her eyes many times-

Dara: alright, but dont tell him ok?

Bom: ok -smile-

Dara: just look at my eyes and my eyes point him.

Bom: ok, i will.

Dara look at Ji but bom look in different way, she look top walking towards them.

Bom: Top?

Dara: shut up will you. you can go now.

Bom: o...k... - while walking towards to Ji. "that was weird, I thought they already broke up." bom thought.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JI POV

"My brother going to dara and now I dont have chance to talk to her." Ji thought.

Bom: that's really impossible.

Ji: what happened to you? Are you alright?

Bom: yeah, yeah... but i'm just curious about them.

Ji: who, them?

Bom: Dara unni and top oppa.

Ji: why? what's about them?

Bom: My sister still in love with top oppa, I thought two of them broke up. I never thought that my sister still in love with him... ohhh. - while looking at dara and  top.

Ji: maybe... it was a mistake. maybe, you misunderstand the words she said.

Bom: NO, she just look at him... she didn't tell the name.

Ji: where did she look?

Bom: well... near of you. 

"near of me? maybe... maybe... she looking at me." Ji thought.

 

Dinner past then they decide to play a game, true or consequence.