First Day

One Moment

-At Tang High School-

DARA POV

"Another day being alone... Something is not right everyday. But everyone always looking at me and greeted me... I hope they will Stop it for the sake of me." dara thought while walking to the hallways.

"I wish someone would change my mind being an alone, just because what happened in my past... please." she closed her eyes while walking for a while but when she open it. She was shock the she going to bump to a body.

BUMP!

Dara: Ouch! Hey! watch where are you going! ouch...

Ji: excuse me, your the one who wasn't looking. Not me! my chest hurt... 

Ji walk away to dara, dara going to stand but she cant because her head still hurt. Ji turn around and help her to stand.

Ji: give me your hand... -offering his hand to dara.

Dara: Why should I? Do I know you? Get away from me! - while going to stand by herself.

Ji: "pissed" why are questioning so much? just take my hand or I will go away.

Dara: Go away! I dont need you. 

Without thinking Ji walk away.

"Good work Sandara Park, you just make another person go away. He just helping you, stop thinking about the past." dara thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**

-Ji classroom-

JI POV

Ji entering to his classroom.

Taeyang: Hey! are you alright? You look so doom. -while smiling at Ji.

Ji: A girl bump to me and she said that it's my faults. I tired to help to stand but she told me to go away.

Daesung: what a first day you Ji. -laughing at Ji.

Girl: Ji, someone looking for you.

Ji: coming! "who is it, this time? -Ji thought.

While walking outside.

Bom: Oppa!~ -she jump and hug him tight.

Ji: oh, bom. you already arrived from Europe. How is it?

Bom let go of Ji.

Bom: while it was nice but I really miss you! Did you miss oppa?

Ji: of coarse, it's been a while since you didn't hang out with us this summer.

Bom: sorry oppa, my parents wont allow us to hang out with stranger this summer. 

Ji: do I look stranger to you?

Bom: Not in that way, it was because my parents dont know you yet... sorry.

Ji:it's ok. -smile at her.

A noisy people coming to them.

Bom: what is that noise?

Ji: I don't know either.

They saw both that a girl walking towards them.

Bom: Oh, unni! - Ji: stupid girl!

Bom & Ji: You know her?!

Bom: well yeah, she my older sister.

Ji: eh?! she the one that your talking about.

Bom: well yeah, she very popular and very smart. I really admired her.

"I didn't know that the stupid girl would be that smart, cute and very rich." Ji thought while looking at dara.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While dara walk towards them.

DARA POV

Bom: unni, sorry for leaving you this morning.

Dara: it's ok, i'm so busy this morning as well. And who is this?

Bom: Oh, this is my oppa... Kwon Ji Young. 

Dara: ohh, he is the one you are talking about. It's very nice to meet you... I'm Sandara Park. Bom older sister.

Ji: Oh! it's very nice to meet you too. -shake hands.

"Oh, I remember him. He is the one that I bump earlier... I'm so sorry for my doings." dara thoughts while looking at Ji.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JI POV

"Does she remember earlier? i hope yes, she really need to say sorry for me." Ji thought.

Dara: sorry, but I need to go inside. Bye bom, see you.

Bom: bye unni. -wave.

Dara get inside of her room and everyone was shouting.

Ji: i think your sister really popular than me. -smile.

-BELL RING-

Bom: I need to go oppa, bye. 

Bom run to her classroom then Ji get inside of his classroom and sit down. Ji looking at Dara.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DARA POV

"Why is Ji looking at me? I hope he didn't remember me earlier. dara thought while looking in front.

Taeyang: Hello dara. I'm Taeyang, I hope we can...

Daesung: Hi! I'm daesung. I hope we can be...

Taeyang: Hey! I talk to her first.

Daesung: I want to be friends with her.!

Taeyang: me either!

Dara: "laugh" that's enough. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JI POV

"she very cute when she laugh, I hope she will happy forever." ji thoughts while looking to dara and smiling.

And their teacher came. and start the lecture.

"she different to me, she smart, rich and beautiful whatever she do but me I'm poor, only popular because of my apperance. i hope she we like me." ji thought while looking to dara then turn in front.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DARA POV

"he's cute... what am I talking? Je suis si bête." dara thoughts while looking to Ji and turn in front.