Chapter 2

Because of Potion

 

Joonmyun is panic now in his mini laboratory after placed unconscious Kyungsoo to his bedroom. He doesn’t have any cure for this potion and he can’t make one, because he need the potion and the potion was only one bottle and he has no duplicate of it. Although the effect will disappear in a few months, he can’t be calm. Actually, this potion is only for men who want to have children from their blood and not from transplantation this-and-that or some scientific things. Kyungsoo will have school next week. Now, they’re in holidays. Joonmyun can’t think any solutions for this problem, so he calls Kyuhyun—his best friend.

“Hello, Joonmyun! Long time we don’t have a call like this. Haha.”

“Hyung, I want to ask for solutions for my problem.”

“What’s your problem, Myeon?”

“Kyungsoo drank my potion. I was late to stop him from drinking my potion.”

“You can give him the cure, it’s easy.”

“Yea, it’s easy if I have the cure. But, I have none for this potion, hyung. What should I do, hyung!?”

“WHAT? Are you crazy? You always make the cure for every potion you made! How can you be so careless?! What’s the potion for?”

“It’s for transgender, hyung,”

“Sigh… I thought it was a dangerous potion. That’s not a big deal, Myeon.”

“WHAT?! Yeah, it’s not a big deal for you, but it’s a big-big-big deal for me, even the effect will disappear, hyung!”

“Yah, don’t blame me. It’s your own fault, Myeon.” Says Kyuhyun nonchalantly.

“Gah! I should hide all of my potions before. What if Kyungsoo’s mom mad at me for making his only child like this? He’s a girl now and how about his school? Aisshh!” Joonmyeon ruffled his hair, already stressed out because of Kyungsoo. There was a long silent before Kyuhyun spoke.

“Hey, Myeon. I have a solution for you, I don’t know if you want to follow it or not, because I don’t have any solution left for your problem.”

“Just tell me, hyung,”

“First, you should let his mom knows about this. Second, you should change his identity, it means he will be a real girl for unknown time. For school matters, you can tell the actual incident to the principal and let him settles everything. And when the other asks where’s Do Kyungsoo, you just tell them Kyungsoo is having medication in another country for unknown months.”

“Okay, I will try to talk to Kyungsoo and his mom. Thank you, hyung.”

“No problem, Myeon. Be careful. Ah! My Sungminnie’s calling me. I’ll pick up now. Bye, Myeon.”

“Bye, hyung.”

-----

Joonmyun went to his room for saw Kyungsoo looked at himself at the mirror. The potion has changed most of his appearance. His brunette hair become longer, his bass voice become tenor, his tiny-toned arms become skinnier, his body become smaller, his chest, and of course his uality.

“Joonie hyung, my mom will mad at me…” Kyungsoo sighed while turned his body to see Joonmyun stood at the door.

“Everything will be okay, Kyungsoo-ah. I will settle everything. So, no need to worry.” Joonmyun pinched his cheeks.

 “Luckily my dad is in America for 6 months. If he’s here, I’ll die.” He rolled his eyes.

“Yeah. Tomorrow, we will tell everything to your mom, then your school’s principal. Okay, so now let’s sleep.”

-----

New day comes. They’ve already gone to Kyungsoo’s home.

Ding dong~

“Wait a minute!” Kyungsoo’s mom yelled.

“Ah, Joonmyun. Where’s Kyung-“ Kyungsoo’s mom’s eyes widen when she saw his son.

“What happened with you?!” She started to panic.

“Uhm, eomma, I-I I accidentally drank Joonmyun hyung’s potion…” He didn’t even want to see his mom’s face.

“And he turned into girl, ahjumma,” finishes Joonmyun.

“Oh crap. Get in now.” She signed them both to come in.

“Aish, hyung, what should we do now? She’s going to be really mad at me.” Kyungsoo whispered then whirled his shirt nervously.

“Don’t worry, Kyung. I’ll be here.” Joonmyun whispered back to him, squeezed Kyungsoo’s free hand.

“Now, please tell me, what happened with you, Kyungsoo?” Kyungsoo’s mom covers her face with her hands, frustrated.

“I drank hyung’s potion. I didn’t want to hear his words. And then I turned into girl within a minute. I’m sorry, eomma. I was so stubborn.” Kyungsoo lowered his head.

“I don’t know what I should do now… How about your school then?” She’s being more frustrated.

“Eum, ahjumma, this effect will be gone for a few months, I think, h-how about we change his whole identity?” Joonmyun hoped his solution will be allowed by her.

“Maybe it will work. May I ask for help, Joonmyun? Since you’re a teacher in Kyungsoo’s school, I give the school matters to you, okay?”

“Okay, ahjumma.” Joonmyun nodded.

“Now, how about me? My appearance?” Kyungsoo pouted.

“Uhm, how about we go to shop now? We will buy some new stuffs since you’re a girl now.”

“D-does I really need that? Can’t I use my cloth? Or mom’s cloths?” Kyungsoo asked in confusion.

“No, you cannot, Kyungsoo. My cloth is kind of old-fashioned for people around your age and of course our size is different. Especially, your hormones changed. Now, we must to be fast. Joonmyun, want to go with us?” Mrs. Do stood up and went to her phone table to get her handbag which always sat there.

Kyungsoo shook his head, saying if he didn’t want Joonmyun to go. Because, he will feel embarrassed when he goes to some shops, like underwear shop. But, sadly, Joonmyun said yes to his mom—because he’s a little curious and of course he’s a bit byuntae.

“Okay, now, let’s go, before the mall goes crowded.” Mrs. Do walked to her car first in front of the house gate.

“Mom! I take the center seat!” Kyungsoo shouted.

“Come on~” He pulled Joonmyun’s wrist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waaaa, I'm sorry for the late update! I had try-outs from last monday to thursday, for graduate exams T.T and next monday i'll have my first semester exams for 1 week! My painting work, writing oneshot about my self-experience, and poem analyze haven't done yet! I'm really sorry if this chapter is really short, actually this is longer comparing to the first ;---; sorry, if i can't update faster ;(

*my face looks like kris above*

Thank you for reading and subscribing! it has already reached 1 views and 11 subscribers! I'm really happy :')

THANK YOU~