Transgender Potion

Because of Potion

 

Joonmyun is making recipe for his newest potion for making people disappears like a ghost in his mini laboratory. Actually, this is for Jongin who really obsessed with teleportation. He’s going to gather all of its ingredients when Kyungsoo’s coming in.

“Making potion again?” Kyungsoo goes to Joonmyun’s cupboard where all of his bottles of weird liquids placed.

“Yeah, for Jongin, he’s going to buy it. By the way, what are you doing here, Kyung? You should sleep now,” Joonmyun mixes the red liquid and blue liquid into beaker glass.

“That tan kid? He must be very obsessed with that teleportation stuff. Uhm... I’m only visiting my boyfriend. Am I not allowed here? Alright, I’ll go then,” Kyungsoo turns his body and heads to the door, pretends like he wants to go out.

“Just go then. Your whining doesn’t effects for me anymore, Kyung,” Joonmyun said nonchalantly.

“Ish, you’re not fun,” Kyungsoo pouts then crosses his arms.

“I’m only kidding, don’t angry~” Joonmyun pecks his pouting lips, then back to his works.

“No, I’m still angry.”

“You want a kiss again? Not now, Kyung,”

“I want it again, but later. Now, I really want to try one of your potions here.” Kyungsoo stands up and picks one bottle from Joonmyun’s potion cupboard randomly.

“Don’t drink my potions, Kyungsoo. It may harm your body. Put it back to its place. Now.” Joonmyun’s glaring at Kyungsoo who opens the cork of the bottle while shaking his new potion.

“No, I won’t.” Kyungsoo puts the mouth of bottle to his bottom lip, ready to drink it.

“No, no, no—“ Joonmyun was too late to stop him from drinking that potion. He’s drinking it till the bottle is empty.

Glup.. Glup.. Glup..

“It’s sweet,” Kyungsoo the remaining potion on his lips.

“Do Kyungsoo! Don’t drink my potion if you don’t know the effect after drinking it! Oh, my God.” Joonmyun rushes to his worktable to search what potion that Kyungsoo has drunk.

“Kyungsoo.. The potion that you’ve drunk is a transgender potion. I didn’t write the effect’s applying time, because I’ve never tried it to my mice. But I think the effect will gone sooner or later,” Joonmyun sighed.

“But it doesn’t show any effects, Joonmyunie—” Kyungsoo’s eyes widened after realized his sound became tenor. Joonmyun did the same. Then Kyungsoo fainted.

“DAMMIT!” Joonmyun cursed.

-----

I'm sorry if it is very short and bad! hehe.

comment please <3