Stupid Romantics Sungyeol and Sungjong

Stupid Love Between Stupid Romantics

Sungjong POV

It's nighttime and everyone's asleep. I should be sleeping, but I've been laying here thinking about Sungyeol. Does he really like me, or is he kidding around with me? I don't know. I'm thirsty, so I decide to get up and go to the kitchen. Right when I get there, I go right to the fridge. As I open the fridge door, I hear something or someone walk into the kitchen. I'm a little scared because I have no clue who or what it is. I salvage through the fridge frantically.

'Nice night for a midnight snack.' Who could that be? I turn around slowly to see who it is. It's Sungyeol! I begin to blush when the fridge door started closing. He walked towards me, I could hear his footsteps getting closer.

'I like you, hyung.' Sungyeol whispered in my ear. Then, I felt his soft, warm lips peck me on the cheek. He then walked away. I put my hand on the cheek he kissed. I will always savor this moment. I then walked to my room and layed down, and slowly went to sleep. It was the best night ever.

 

Sungyeol POV

As I sit at the kitchen table at 11:30 at night in total darkness, I think about my actions towards Sungjong. I really like him. It doesnt matter if he's the maknae.He has a great personality. I think that he can be a bit of a show boat though. Ah, whatever. I feel like I'm in a bit of a love triangle because there's another person that I like. It's Dongwoo. He acts like he has no interest in me and I act the same way. He says that he likes me too but I don't know. I don't want anyone suspecting that we're lovey dovey. I sound like a total girl right now.

I get up from the kitchen table and walked to my room. Luckily, I dont share a room with anyone. I layed down on my bed. I dozed off until about 11:40. I woke up from my 10 minute nap. Geez! I always do that!

'Maybe I should sleep..'  I told myself. And with that, I went to sleep.

 

The Next Morrrnnniiinnnggg!

 

Sungyeol POV

I woke up around 8:00 a.m. When I woke up, I knew everyone was gone except Sungjong and I. If everyone was here, it would be so freakin' loud.

I sat up on my bed and yawned. I got up and went to Sungjong's room. I have to check up on him, not because he's the youngest, but because I care. As I walk up to his door, I stumble upon a note on the floor. I decide to pick it up. What could this not say? I didn't want to open it before examininig it first. I look at it thorourghly. It looks fine, so I decide to open it. It's from Sungjong. Is he in trouble? Did he get kidnapped? All of these stupid, but possible questions pile up in my head. Then finally I read it. It says:

'Yeolie, I'm not feeling well.

Can you make me breakfast?

-Sungjong'

When I read this note, I was thinking, 'If he's well enough to write a stupid note, then why can't he make his own damn breakfast?' Whatever. I crumple up the note and walk into the kitchen. Once I get there, I throw the note away. Then, I go to the fridge to look for some breakfast. As I salvage through the fridge, I stumble upon another note. It clearly says, 'From Jongie!'.

'This is stupid!' I laugh to myself. Just for that, I decide to make him cereal. Why? Because he deserves it. From the top of the fridge, I get the Lucky Charms for him because that's one of his many favorite cereals that we buy for him. I get a bowl and the milk and make his cereal. Bam! I'm done. I go and take the cereal to his room. Once I get there, there's another note. I completely ignore it this time. I was thinking of barging into his room and saying, 'STOP DOING THIS.' but that would be kinda rude. So, I knock on his door a few times.

'Come in.' Sungjong says in a weak voice. Now I really know that he's sick. I walk into his room and see him sitting at his desk probably about to send me another note. I look at him, and then the bowl of cereal.

'What's with the notes? You could've made your own breakfast.' I told him, pretty much fed up with his crap. He looks at me with an innocent look. I just wanna throw this bowl of cereal at him.

'My throat hurts a lot, hyung.' Sungjong told me. 'It hurts when I talk. I'm sorry.'

'Don't worry, JongJong. Here's your cereal.' I hand him his cereal.

'Cereal?' Sungjong looks at it with disgust.

'I wasn't gonna bust my chops to make you breakfast.' I laughed. Sungjong got up from his desk. I had no idea what he was going to do. Then, he gave me a hug.

'Thank you, Sungyeol.' He whispered in my ear. I patted him on the back and the smiled. Then, I walked out of his room.

'You don't have to close it!' Sungjong yelled right as I was about to close it. So, I left it open. I went into the living room and sat on the couch. As I sit there, I thought about a few things. Do I really like Sungjong or am I overthinking our close friendship? I also like Dongwoo, but I don't think I have a chance with him. He's more focused on the group than other things while Sungjong is focused on the group and other things. What I mean by 'other things' are issues and situations that happen outside of the group. I might be overthinking this a tad, but I don't really care.

I get up from the couch and go to the kitchen. I'm not sure why I decide to go in there though. So, I go and sit at the table.I'm just sitting there, twiddling my thumbs. Then, I hear Sungjong run out of his room. What if he's trying to give me another note? Ahh, I highly doubt that. Sungjong then runs into the kitchen. I guess he was looking for me. So then I ask, 'What's wrong, hyung?' He gives me a frightened look.

'I just got a call!' Sungjong frantically blurts out. I begin to worry. 'What's going on?' Is what I was thinking.

'Who was the call from?' I asked.

'It was from Sunggyu! He said Dongwoo got hurt!' Sungjong exclaimed.

'This sounds rediculous, hyung.' I laughed. 'As long as he's not in the hospital, it doesn't really matter to me.' I continue laughing. I get up from the kitchen table and go to the front door.

'Where are you going?' Sungjong asked me.

'Come on. We're going to investigat this.' I put on my shoes and go out the door. I look behind me to make sure Sungjong's following me to the car. I look at him then he looks at me.

'Open the car door, idiot!' Sungjong demands.

'Oh yeah!' I press the button to unlock the car. We get in the car (obviously). Then, I speed off.

'Hyung, where exactly am I supposed to go?' I ask, continuing to drive.

'Uhh... I don't know.' Sungjong laughs.

'Call Sunggyu! Get my phone from the glove compartment!' I inform Sungjong, still driving frantically. Through my peripheral vision, I see him getting my phone.

'Wow. Nice case. Bunnies and kittens!' Sungjong laughed. I liked it when I saw it in the store. Don't judge me. I grab my phone from Sungjong. I begin the unlocking process.

'That's not a good idea. Hand me the phone.' Sungjong advises. I nodded and handed him the phone. 'I already know your phone lock code. It's DongYeol.'

'Just call Sunggyu!' I yell loudly.

'Okay!' Sungjong begins to call Sunggyu. 'Ah yes! It's ringing!' I decide to calm down. This can't be extremely serious.

'This is extremely serious!' Sungjong said frantically. I spoke too soon. 'Sunggyu said that Dongwoo fractured his ankle and that Woohyun got mentally hurt! Wait... What?' Sungjong scratched his head, looking frustrated.

'Where do wo go?' I asked.

'He said we can go back home.' Sungjong smiled, then laughed.

'So, I did all that driving for NOTHING?!' I yell.

'Yep!'

Sungjong put my phone away. Once I got to the next light, I decide to make a U-turn and head back home. Once I got there, I realized I needed gas. Great.