Stupid Romantic Sungjong

Stupid Love Between Stupid Romantics

                                                                           Sungjong POV

 It's an early afternoon. All day I pretty much get to do what I want, but the bad this is, is that Sungyeol stays home with me all day. I love the way he looks at things. He's positive, and he's pretty cute. While Sungyeol and I are asleep, Sunggyu and the others leave off to some unknown place... Well, Sungyeol and I dont know about. I always wonder where they go. Sometimes, I think the leave because they know I like him.

 

When I'm home alone with him, I make an attempt to refrain from talking to him, but it never seems to work. I always end up saying something to him, but I guess it doesn't really matter because he just ignores me anyway. As I speak, I'm home alone with him. Maybe today will be the day when he actually says something to me. All I want from him is a deep conversation or something. I'm seriously not asking for an arm and a leg..

'Sungjong!!' I heard Sungyeol call me. Wait a minute. Sungyeol actually said my name! He wants something from me!

'Yes! What's going on???' I walk from where I am to find Sungyeol. This has to be great, right?

'I'm in the kitchen, Sungjong.' Sungyeol called out to me. I rush to the kitchen to see what my true love... I mean Sungyeol wants. Once I got to the kitchen, I saw Sungyeol sitting at the kitchen table. I decide to sit across from him because I figured he was angry.

'Uh... Sungyeol. Is everything okay? Do you need something?' I snickered.

'Do you like me, Jongie?' Sungyeol asked, getting straight to the point. I was extremely suprised that he asked that question. We could've solved this a long time ago.

'Yes. I like you a lot actually.' I decided to be honest. I looked away from Sungyeol. I dont know why, but I was shaking.

'You're blushing.' Sungyeol mentioned the obvious. I knew I was blushing. I decided not to say that. I got up from the table and walked down the hallway to get to my room.

'Crap.' I heard Sungyeol say and slam his hand on the table. I felt bad for not saying anything after that, but I had nothing more to say.

As I reached my room, I opened the door to get in. I plopped down on my bed and let out a big groan. I feel so stupid. Maybe Sungyeol liked me back. Now, I probably wont know at all because I didnt let him explain anything. I just wish I knew...

 

Whatever...