Stupid Romantic Sungjong

Stupid Love Between Stupid Romantics

Sungjong POV

As I sit on my bed, I think about what I did. Sungyeol must hate me now. I just wish I could've let him explain.. Whatever... Whatever..

I wonder if the others are back yet..

'Sungyeol! Sungjong! We're home!' Speak of the devil. It was Woohyun who yelled that out. This is the usual time when Sunggyu and the others come back from wherever they go. Woohyun is like an annoying old man. His annoying voice.. His annoying appearance.. His annoying everything. He's like 21 going on 68. I call him Gramps.

I walk out of my room to see everyone.

'Yeolie! Why the long face?' Hoya asked, patting his head.

'Sungjong didn't confess his love for you?' Dongwoo joked. I looked at Dongwoo, then at the floor. I had no words about it. I just stood there and pouted. ' I'm kidding.' Dongwoo smiled. He's the insane dancer of Infinite. He's an emotional wreck sometimes, too. I mean, I'm pretty sure he'll cry over spilled milk or something.

Sungyeol ended up getting up from the kitchen table and going somewhere else. I have no idea where to though. I still felt bad for what I did. I went back to my room. I layed down on my bed and cuddled with my favorite pillow. I began to doze off a little, until I heard a huge knocking noise on my door. Who could this be? I got up and opened the door. Once the door was all the way opened, I see Myungsoo. Great. What does he want? I kind of expected Sungyeol, but it was whatever..

'I know how you feel about Sungyeol.' Myungsoo told me. I didn't know what to say. How in the world did he know?

'And what exactly are you trying to say?' I asked him.

'Talk to him. Maybe he likes you back.' Myungsoo folded his arms and smiled.

'Nah. I highly doubt that he likes me. Haven't you seen him? He's hot...' Crud monkeys. I was trying to avoid saying that.

'Yeah... I'm gonna go.' Myungsoo left my room. I think I kinda creeped him out. I feel so embarrased for saying that Sungyeol was hot. Myungsoo is probably going to be a big mouth and tell all this stuff to Sunggyu and everyone else. Great.

'Sungjong! Dinner!' Sunggyu called out. I get up and go to the kitchen. When I arrive there, I'm stuck sitting next to Sungyeol. Now isn't that messed up? As I sat down, I got butterflies in my stomach. Everyone looked at Sungyeol and I. Hoya looked at me like a creeper and then smiled.

'Sungjong and Sungyeol-' Sunggyu began singing, but stopped. He laughed, then looked at me. I sure as hell didn't look back at him.

'What's going on with the creepy stares?' Sungyeol asked, sounding extremely annoyed.

'We know what's been going on.' Dongwoo laughed. I scratched my head and then laughed.

'Nothing has been going on between Sungyeol and I. We dont even talk.' I explained to everyone, feeling really nervous.

'Nothing to be nervous about.'  Was that the voice of God or my consious? Ah.. It was my consious.

'Do you think we're stupid? We weren't born yesturday.' Sunggyu implied while looking at Sungyeol. Sungyeol ended up leaving the table, fed up with Dongwoo and Sunggyu's crap. I looked at Sunggyu with a "WHAT THE HECK!!" kinda look.

'Where did Sungyeol go?' I asked. Hoya shrugged.

'And where's the food?' Woohyun asked hungrily. The room went silent. Aish. No food again. While everyone was still sitting at the kitchen table, I decided to leave. I went on a Great Sungyeol Search. As I look around the house and the outside area, something told me to look in my room. So, I decide to do what that voice in my head told me to do. I go open my room door. As I swing it open the door, I see Sungyeol sitting on my bed. What the heck? Why is he on my bed? I shrug and walk up to him.

'Hyung, I'm sorry for what happened.' I apoligize.

'I dont care about that.' Sungyeol got up from my bed and walked pass me. He then stopped. I was so nervous at this point. I didn't know what he was going to say. I took a deep breath.

'I like you, Sungjong.' Sungyeol told me. My heart began beating at a rapid pace. Once he left my room, I close my door and lay down on my bed. I was so excited. I finally know!!

YES!!!