Getting ready :3

My Long Lost Brother

“Where is my toothbrush? Zelo, did you use it again?”

 

“Did anyone find my teddy bear?”

 

“WHERE DA HELL IS MY Y ARMY SHORTS?!”

 

“Shhtt, guys, Ji Min is sleeping. Youngguk hyung will kill us if she woke up!”

 

“Huh! Like you care, Daehyun-ssi!”

 

“What part of ‘Be quiet, Ji Min is sleeping’ you don’t understand?”

 

“Youngguk hyung! OH MY GOD WE ARE SO SORRY!”

 

“What’s happening here?!” Ji Min came out of the room with a messy bed hair, a long white T-shirt with a purple short.

 

“Oh, sorry. We woke you up with our noisiness” Daehyun apologized.

 

“No it’s fine; I had to wake up early anyways” Ji Min said and smiled.

 

“Ahh, I see” Daehyun replied while nodding.

 

“So, what were you guys doing?” Ji Min asked curiously.

 

“Obviously, we were getting ready to the beach trip” Youngjae replied.

 

“OH MY GOD REALLY?!  I DIDN’T EVEN PUT A PEACE OF CLOTH IN MY BAG. IN A MATTER OF A FACT I DON’T HAVE ANY BEACH CLOTHING!” Ji Min panicked.

 

“Wow, calm down you marshmallow head, we still have till afternoon and it’s morning now!” Himchan said and slightly pushed Ji Min’s head.

 

“Yah, oppa, who are you calling marshmallow head?!” Ji Min pretended to be angry, which made her become more cute.

 

“Ji Ji, you are such a cutie” Jong up said and ruffled Ji Min’s hair.

 

“Yah, you are messing my hair” Ji Min said and fixed her hair using her fingers.

 

“But it’s already messy!” Jong Up protest as he ruffled her bed hair again.

 

“Ji Min-ah, go to the mall with daehyun and buy some clothing for you” Youngguk said and gave Ji Min his credit card.

 

“But oppa, why did you choose daehyun out of all members?” Ji Min asked while holding into the credit card.

 

“Humm, that’s because I trust him more” Youngguk smiled.

 

“T-Trust who? That Bussan guy? But I’m your friend since forever!” Himchan protested.

 

“Himchan-ah, you will probably go chill in a coffee shop and forget about Ji Min” Youngguk laughed.

 

“Huh, I’m so lazy to go shopping anyways” Himchan puffed his cheeks and walked away.

 

“How about us? I really wanted to go to a date with Ji Ji!” Jong up dreamily said.

 

“YAH! What date?” Youngguk smacked Jong up’s head making him scream like a girl, and making Ji Min laugh like there is no tomorrow.

 

“Youngjae, our smart head, will probably keep talking about insensible things. Jong up would take her on a date and Zelo would probably get lost in an electronic shop or something. So it’s very save to make her go with the ‘Shy around girls’ guy, daehyun” Youngguk explained while on a lollipop.

 

“Hyung, then why you don’t go with her?!” Jong up said while acting angry.

 

“That’s because, I’m lazy as Himchan is! Now all of you go get ready” Youngguk said and walked to his room.

 

“Daehyun wait for me, I’m just going to go wear something other than pajamas” Ji Min said and walked to get some clothing.

 

“Okay” Daehyun replied.

 

-Awhile later-

 

“We’re back!” Ji Min and Daehyun said while entering the dorm.

 

“Hey, how was the shopping trip with daehyun hyung?!” Zelo asked while playing with his Ipad.

 

“It was fun! Daehyun oppa is such a fun person” Ji Min smiled like a fool.

 

“WHAT?! REALLY?! But daehyun hyung is such a shy boy around girls” Zelo said while his mouth shaped on a form of an (O).

 

“Shut up maknae” Daehyun glared at zelo and threw a pillow on him, which zelo easily dodged.

 

“You’re here baby! Go pack your things. We’re leaving in an hour” Himchan said and winked to Ji Min.

 

“Hyung stop flirting with her, I’m the only one allowed to do that!” Jong Up came from his room and said that.

 

“Really?!” Youngguk raised his eyebrows on the two.

 

“I’m just going to complete my packing. Bye!” Jong Up hurried to his room.

 

“Me too!” Himchan followed.

 

“I guess I have to do that as well!” Ji Min smiled to youngguk.

 

“Arraso cutie” Youngguk said and ruffled her hair.

 

-Half hour later-

 

“Oppa!”

 

“What?!”

 

“I forgot to buy a clothing to swim with” Ji Min pouted.

 

“It’s okay; I guess you can wear any T-shirt of mine. Will that be okay with you?” Youngguk asked Ji Min.

 

“Oh it will! Thanks oppa, you are a life saver” Ji Min kissed Youngguk’s cheeks and ran to his closet, to get a long T-shirt.

 

“So, I have here are some extra clothing, towel, sun cream...Anything else?” Ji Min asked herself while checking her bag.

 

“I guess that is it!” Youngjae said.

 

“Oh! I forgot something!” Ji Min quickly ran to her room, looking between Youngguk’s drawers. Then she took out one of Youngguk’s sunglasses and wore them. “Perfect” She said while looking at herself on the mirror.

 

Then Ji Min walked out and saw Zelo trying on his shorts.

 

“But hyung, I’m practically . I’m going to the beach like that?!” Zelo asked Daehyun.

 

“No you pabo, you are going to wear a t-shirt, and you are going to take it off there, you smart head!” Daehyun said and smacked zelo’s head.

 

“OWHH! THAT HURTS” Zelo screamed while scratching his head. Ji Min started laughing at the situation, making daehyun smile at her cute expression.

 

Then, Ji Min continued walking to the living room and saw everyone apart from zelo and daehyun, sitting there, patiently waiting to go.

 

“Is everyone here ready to go?!” Youngguk asked.

 

“YES SIR!”


 

Hey! Sorry for disappearing suddenly... I had school and my final exams!

Sorry please don’t kill meh... :(

So, this is the first update since a long time... if you want more then please comment!

-I didn’t read this once again, so sorry if there is any mistakes!-