Help me..

My Long Lost Brother

 

“What? HUH, GO WHERE?!” Ji Min shouted and stood still on her place.

 

“We are going to the beach” Youngjae said and smiled happily.

 

“WTF?!” Ji Min cursed.

 

“HEY! NO CURSING HERE” Youngguk glared at Ji Min, but Ji Min also glared back.

 

“BUT OPPA! Did you expect that I got over it?” Ji Min said with a low and said voice. Making everyone in the dining room to go quiet.

 

“You didn’t get over it?” Youngguk softened and looked at Ji Min with a sad smile.

 

Everyone was looking around, whispering that they don’t get what is happening.

 

“G-Get over what?!” Daehyun hesitated but asked behave of everyone.

 

But Ji Min didn’t answer at all, her smile disappeared, her eyes got teary.

 

“I’m done eating, thanks” She said with a crying voice and hurried to her brother’s room and closed the door slowly.      

 

 

 

“Aish!” Youngguk cursed and followed Ji Min. 15 minutes later he walked out.

 

Everyone paid attention towards Youngguk’s sad face.

 

“Is everything alright?” Himchan asked youngguk.

 

“Yeah, she calmed down. I’m so stupid, how can I not even think about it?!” Youngguk sighed and sat next to Jong Up.

 

“Hyung, mind telling us what happened?” Zelo politely asked. Everyone came and sat close to Youngguk, creating a circle around him.

 

“Yeah, after I walked after her….”

 

[FLASH BACK] ~> No one’s POV

 

Youngguk knocked the door after hearing her crying voice. He slowly walked inside to room and sat next to the crying Ji Min.

 

Youngguk didn’t say anything, but instead, he hugged her, very tight.

 

“Everything is going to be alright, I will help you get over it” Youngguk calmly whispered in Ji Min’s ear. Making her feel save and comfortable.

 

“I’m sorry for breaking down, but when you guys mentioned the beach, I remembered our parents in the accident” Ji Min said and tried to whip her tears, but more tears were floating in her eyes.

 

“No, I’m the one who should be sorry; I didn’t care for your feelings! Now, do you allow me to help you get over your fear of water?” Youngguk said and looked at her in the eyes.

 

“Uh, I don’t know...” Ji Min looked away. She was hesitated on whether she should do it or not.

 

“Come on! It will be fun, I promise you. Plus, I and the boys will be there for you all the time. You will not be harmed at all” Youngguk smiled, making Ji Min feel save all over again.

 

“You promise? Really?” Ji Min looked at youngguk with an innocent look, wanting him to provide her the feeling of family, comfort and love that she didn’t feel since forever.

 

“Of course! Now calm down and come out okay?” Youngguk whipped her tear and hugged her one more time before coming out of the room.

[END OF FLASH BACK]

 

“And that what exactly happened”

 

“But hyung, what about the accident? You should not hide anything from us!” Youngjae said as everyone nodded in agreement.

 

“Okay, okay I will tell you. My parents, me and Ji Min once were a happy family. One day all of us went to one of the beaches in USA to spend the holiday.

 

 We took a yacht and went to the middle of the sea where the look was amazing. We were having a lot of fun until a guy and his group came from another boat. Using a dangerous gun, that guy shot my father in his heart.

 

Me and Ji Min were so young that we didn’t know what to do when that guy killed our mom minutes later. We were hiding under a table and watched all happen.

 

 The guy shot the yacht everywhere that it started sinking.

 

 I was hugging Ji Min and covering her ear so she couldn’t hear anything. We were slowly going in the water and Ji Min didn’t know how to swim, it was horrible when we parted in the water.

 

Next thing you know, the American guy who saved Ji Min put her in an American orphans’ house, and the Korean guy who saved me took me with him to Korea and put me in another orphans’ house.

 

Me and Ji Min were parted for years, until she came now!” Youngguk explained.

 

“But why the guy did kill your parents?” Daehyun angrily said.

 

“Yeah, he wouldn’t kill them just like that will he?” Jong Up glared at nowhere.

 

“Apparently my father borrowed a big amount of money so he can provide a happy holiday, and the guy wanted his money in the last minutes, but dad didn’t give the money back” Youngguk sadly said. Himchan came over and patted Youngguk’s shoulder to comfort him a little.

 

“How about Ji Min now?” Zelo asked.

 

“She is afraid of swimming. But guys, we have to be next to her and help her get over it! Who is with me?” Youngguk excitedly said and put his hands on the table.

 

Slowly, every BAP member put his hands on top of Youngguk’s hand.

 

“Who are we?”

 

“WE ARE BAP, YES SIR!”

 

“Umm, I want Ice cream” Ji Min said, everyone looked back at her. She was hugging a teddy bear and pouting.

 

“Awwww”

 

All BAP were thinking that she was so cute!

 

“Come here you little cutie!” Youngguk said. Ji Min came and sat on Youngguk’s lap.

 

“What kind of ice cream?” Youngguk asked her while looking at her.

 

“Vanilla” Ji Min said excitedly and smiled cutely.

 

“Of course, ask for whatever you want” Youngguk said and kissed Ji Min’s cheek.

 

“But hyung, what about me?” Jong Up pouted.

 

“You shut up” Youngguk replied

 

“THAT’S NOT FAIR! YOU WILL REGRET IT! YOU WILL…”

 

“Jong Up, please…”

 

“BUT HYUNG!”

 

“I SAID SHUT UP!”

 

“Okay…..” 


Hello my lovely subbies ^^ <3

I wrote this Chappie very fast.. i hope it's not bad!

So, if you want me to update soon please comment!

If i liked the comments i get i will update soon hehehe ^^

Thanks for loving this fic! Greetings from United Arab Emirates :D <3