Meeting Him... (2)

We Got Married -....-The Wu-FAN Couple!-....-

Kris slowly passes the phone to you and the regretful expression on his face for calling YongGuk was absolutely priceless and really shows how innocent he actually is

----

"H-Hello" you stuttered from excitement

"Hello my sister-in-law--" There were some laughter from the back "--please look after Kris, he's a very innocent boy and very warm-hearted too!"

You couldn't hold in your smile "Really?"

"I know he doesn't look like it - to be honest he looks cold and expressionless but he is really a big flirt!"

----

"JanDi's interview

How did you feel hearing that Kris calls YongGuk when he's either with girls or when he's drunk?

*At first I was jealous of the girls (Laughs gently) but then I knew that it wasn't true, my husband must never do a thing like that (smiles softly)*

Were you worried when YongGuk said that Kris was a big flirt?

*Hmmm... Of course I was but if he limits it and only flirts with me then it'll all be fine! (Laughs)*"

----

"YA! Hyung!" Kris yelled

"Aisshh-- Look at the time, I must go now!" YongGuk laughs and hanged up quickly.

----

"Kris's interview

What did you feel when YongGuk said all them words?

*Aisshh (Arranges his hair) Hyung is very playful... TOO playful he is! I regret it so much, So.. So much! (Looks down in shame)*

Is it true?

*Of course not! He knows it's not... YongGuk hyung be aware! I'll take revenge (Laughs softly)"

 

You two drank some coffee awkwardly when suddenly something was weird - there was two mysterious people sitting there with newspaper covering their faces, You wondered who they were and so you whispered to Kris asking him if he knows but he slowly shook his head. "Shall we look" Kris whispers in your ear, you nodded after thinking about it for a second. Slowly you two walk towards these people and without knowing you're clinging gently on to Kris's firm arms.

"Excuse me" You said softly but that person didn't move - they laughed a little which made you two very suspicious on whom these two are. "Excuse me" Kris said a little louder "Do I know you?".

"We don't know you two sorry" That person's voice sounded very familiar - Kris then firmly grabs onto the newspaper and tries to pull it, the guy then ran across the room and lays on the floor

"Ya come back" Kris laughed - from what that person is wearing, your eyes turned watery from all the laughter that came out "W-who are you?" Kris finally pushes some words out from his laughing mouth.

He then took his mask off

The second person you two thought was a woman but then they stood up and started dancing

"Hello" they both spoke in sync - You and Kris bowed politely and then Kris's expression went cold "Why are you hear?" He said jokingly! and you all started laughing...

----------------

 

Can you guess who these two cheeky boys are?

I'm sorry if it wasn't what you expected but I hope you all enjoy!