Meeting Him... (1)

We Got Married -....-The Wu-FAN Couple!-....-

"What the hell am I wearing today?" You thought to yourself with frustration as you're standing in front of the coffee shop waiting for your soon to be 'Husband' - Looking around seeing many people setting up the equipments for the filming nerve starts to kick in and sweat slides down your forehead.

"JanDi please act natural and be yourself, we will start filming in  5 minutes!" The director yelled from behind the camera - You nodded responding to him "I can't believe this is happening" You mumbled quietly to yourself when all of a sudden Nara came running up to you and hugs you tightly.  She's never done this before but you didn't care because all you could of think of is about your 'Mysterious guy'.

----

Your breathe shortens as the director counts down to start the camera roll

"3... 2... 1... A--action!" He yelled and the filming starts

A woman walks towards me and pasts me a piece of paper which is a letter from my soon to be 'husband'

 

"To my soon to be wife,

I hope that we will get along and I'll look after you through the good and bad. I'm very good with languages so I hope that I can teach you and we can spend time together, I'm tall and my artistic skills are very good - also as you can see my handwriting is very good too!I'm also extremely fluent in dancing and I will dance for you one day!

I can't wait to meet you and I hope you're excited to meet me too!"

 

Throughout that letter you couldn't stop smiling and you're now even more curious on who this is! When you read out the part which states "My artistic skills are very good - also as you can see my handwriting is very good too!I'm also extremely fluent in dancing and I will dance for you one day!" All the crew couldn't hold in their laughter but you didn't really understand why.

Someone then came out and said "Please describe your ideal type" and then sat back down - for a few second you thought about it "Err... my ideal type is someone who is cute, friendly, playful but mature!" On saying that you couldn't help but thought about your ultimate bias - and deep down you're seriously spazzing but wouldn't dare to show that on camera at all - apart from a creepy smile of course!

"JanDi he's coming" A woman told you softly and pleases a blindfold on you - On hearing the footsteps coming closer to you from behind your legs turns to jelly but then two warm hands grabbed the blindfold and pulls it off gently -  "Hello" His deep, husky and very familiar voice came through. Slowly your body twists around and to see his face you had to look up then BAM!

He's like a god standing in front of you "Wow" you sighed, His smile is bigger than you've ever seen before and he's definitely so much better looking in real life than in them pictures and videos! "H-Hello m-my n-name is JanDi" You couldn't stop stuttering

----

Kris's P.O.V

The members are going to be so jealous - my soon to be wife is so beautiful! Deserves them right for laughing at me because I'm already getting married! I can't wait to introduce her to them.

After we introduced each other - I took her into the coffee shop which means that we could speak more for the camera.

The first question that I could think of is "How old are you?" But isn't that suppose to be rude... I feel so stupid but luckily she answered me without hesitation, Our conversation kind of died half way through maybe because I got distracted by food but then I had a stupid idea of calling someone...

----

"Is it okay if I call YongGuk from BAP?" Your eyes widened as he said them words "Yes - Yes of course!" You said quickly, Kris's face was pretty shocked on how fast you replied but carried on trying to connect to YongGuk anyways

...

"Hello?"

"Ya guess why I'm calling?" Kris said smiling at you

"Ermm... Are you with a girl? or are you drunk again?"

...

He turns into shock from what YongGuk said

...

Then YongGuk started laughing out loud "Ya I know  - I know, you're with your soon to be 'wife'... right? Let me speak to her"