What Did You Say?

A Different Kind Of Love Language

"FULLAGE!" Taemin sighed and slumped into his chair patting his belly.

"So.. much.. food," Minho said as he closed his eyes.

"That for sure was a king's feast," Key said looking at all their unfinished leftovers and burped.

"Dangg.. I think I lost my washboard like abs," Jonghyun said trying to look down at his chest but failed to do so, so he just rested his head back onto the chair.

Kyoungmi and Onew were full too. Kyoungmi stayed silent and still as she closed her eyes shut not wanting to look at the food anymore.. Onew just ended up falling asleep on Kyoungmi's shoulder..

"Yah. Jonghyun. Onew fell asleep on Kyoungmi," Key whispered to Jonghyun. Jonghyun slightly looked up at the couple.. Onew snored quietly while Kyoungmi caressed the top of his head.

"Pfft, how manly  of him," Jonghyun rolled his eyes.. his eyes kept contact with Kyoungmi's and he couldn't look away.. the sweetness shown in her eyes attracted him.. something about her was interesting and far more exciting than the girls he's done it with..

Key noticed Jonghyun's glance.. He followed where his eyes were looking at and saw he was directly looking at Kyoungmi. He smirked to this and punched Jonghyun on the shoulder.

"Aish! Watch where your elbowing!" Jonghyun glared him down rubbing his shoulder. 

"Watch where your looking! That's Onew's girlfriend not yours," Key snickered.

"Whatever, give them a week, once that week's over Kyoungmi will be tightly wrapped in my arms," Jonghyun chuckled.

"More like tightly wrapped onto the bed," Key teased.

Jonghyun sent him an evil glare which made Key shiver and turn the other way. He looked at Taemin to see what he was doing. Taemin was just sitting down with his hands over his stomach with a pout on his face. Key lightly elbowed him on his shoulder which got his attention.

'What is it, hyung?" Taemin asked.

"Nothing, you just look upset," Key replied.

"Oh, I'm just craving icecream," Taemin lightly chuckled.

"Icecream? Then get some it's next to the back wall," Key pointed at the icecream machine.

Taemin looked over and sighed," See that's the thing, I want to get icecream but my body's too lazy to move and get it."

Key thought for a minute as he came up with a solution. He looked over at the icecream machine, then his stomach, then his poor little dongsaeng..

"Minho ah! Get me and Taemin icecream!" Key shouted loud enough for Minho, sitting on the other side of Taemin, to hear.

Minho leaned his head forward in Key's view. "Why? You go get it!" 

"I can't stand up you go get it! Your on the edge of the table," Key hissed.

"Your on the edge too!" Minho hissed back. 

"Your closer to the icecream machine though," Key pouted.

"No you are! It's on your side dumba--"

"GAAAH! I'LL GET IT. NO MORE BACK TALKS!" Taemin shouted and walked over Minho. Minho and Key watched as Taemin made his way to the machine.. they, feeling guilty, looked at the table with a slight frown formed on their lips.

"You should have got it Minho," Key said and crossed his arms.

Minho looked at him in disgust and then leaned his head back against the rubbery, padded cushion seat.

Meanwhile with that fuss, Jonghyun was still in deep thought...

"What's so special about her anyways? .. Nothing .. that's the problem! Why am I so attracted to her right now!? .. She's just wearing a pair of simple skinny jeans and a hoodie jacket .. that's not y at all .. but why does she make it look so damn y!?" Jonghyun ranted about Kyoungmi in his head..

"At first impression I was like, 'Oh, she's cute' but now I'm thinking of wanting to push her onto my bed and just have it there! Gosh, this is so frustrating! I'm not allowed to date my bestfriend's girl!" He still continued with the ranting,"Onew's not even letting her rest her tired eyes on his shoulder, SHE'S letting HIM rest his baggy eyes on HER SHOULDER! Your supposed to cradle her in your arms, not lean against her like she's some used pillow!"

Jonghyun kept scratching his head and watched as she closed her eyes too.. Now Kyoungmi was resting her head on Onew's head and they both slept quietly in the booth.. Jonghyun couldn't take it anymore and banged the table with his fist, making all the plates jump a little, making a loud noise.. the couple still didn't flinch from the sound one bit..

"Jonghyun keep your anger down," Key said along with Taemin and Minho their icecream concerned with Jonghyun's scene.

"Let's all go home now," Jonghyun said looking at Kyoungmi one last time before getting up and stretching.. 

Key got up and stretched too.. Minho and Taemin struggled to stand up from their seats.. they used the table for support to stand but they just fumbled and fell down on the floor groaning from the pain.

"Pabos, get up!" Key commanded. He turned back around about to tap Kyoungmi and Onew on the shoulder to wake them but Jonghyun immediately grabbed his wrist and pulled him away.

"What are you doing? We can't leave Onew and Kyoungmi here" Key said trying to pull away but Jonghyun tightened his grip more.

"Obviously, but no I'll take Onew's car and drive Kyoungmi home. You take the others," Jonghyun said looking at the rest. Key rolled his eyes and pulled away from his hold.

"Don't even think about flirting with Kyoungmi because she can't even hear you!" Key clarified and began walking to the entrance of the restaurant.

"Please Key! let me have this one chance!" Jonghyun said and clasped both of his hands together.

"Forget it Jonghyun! Your not the only one trying to get Kyoungmi!" Key shouted but widened his eyes from hearing what words came out of his mouth..

Jonghyun slowly stood straight and looked at Key in suspicion.. "What do you mean not the only one?" he said walking closer to Key while Key just kept backing up with every step Jonghyun made.

'I-I .. I .. said nothing," Key stuttered but said it convincing enough.

"What do you mean you said nothing you said I wasn't the only one trying to get Kyoungmi!" Jonghyun slightly yelled back.

"We're going home now! Let's just go--"

"Stop it Key! Admit it you like Kyoungmi too!"

"Don't be ridiculous, even if I did-"

"HAH! SEE! YOU ADMITTED IT!" Jonghyun said and pointed at Key's face,"YOU LIKE KYOUNGMI! YOU LIKE KYOUNGMI YOU L--"

Jonghyun was suddenly interrupted when he felt someone's hand on his shoulder.. he turned back to see who it was.. once he saw who it was face to face his eyes widened in shock and he gulped down not knowing what to do next..

"Who likes Kyoungmi?" Onew deeply growled..

_________________________________________________________

Oh shiiiiizz.. hahah (x

Thank you for reading! (: