Then I Saw Him..

A Different Kind Of Love Language

During the awkward silence made by the group because of Onew's talk back, Onew went to go fine Kyoungmi.. he always knew how shy she was towards people but she always managed to wave 'hello' to them... but she couldn't help but to run away from Onew's friends for some unusual reason..

"Where could she run off to?" Onew said to himself as he pushed himself through the crowded hallways of school. He walked past the corner of some lockers and looked left and right.

"She can't hear anything so she couldn't have ran that far"

He scratched the top of his head and sighed in frustration. He looked up and jumped in fright again because he was unexpectedly greeted by , or friend, Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun? Why are you following me?" Onew asked a little scared but wanted to know out of curiousity.

He stayed silent and looked down for a bit in thought.. he looked back up with a blank expression and spoke.

"I'm trying to help find your girlfriend" he said.

Onew rolled his eyes and scoffed," Help? Since when do you ever help?"

"I help all the time for a fact, .. and .. I .. just wanted to help now" Jonghyun said and smiled. He walked past him to continue his search for Kyoungmi but paused when Onew gripped onto his arm.

Jonghyun looked back and noticed an evil glare upon Onew's face.. he stiffened for awhile and gulped down his fear..

"I know what your thinking, I know why you want to find Kyoungmi" Onew said huskily staring Jonghyun down.

"Ahem", Jonghyun cleared his throat,"Yeah I thought I told you, I went to go find her because I want to help" He nervously smiled.

"Help? Since when do you ever help?"

"I help all the time," Jonghyun innocently chuckled.

"Wait... well, yeah you told me that like five seconds ago, but I mean why are you deciding to help me all of a sudden?" Onew said as he let go of Jonghyun's arm which made Jonghyun clutch onto his arm and sigh in relief.

"To... uhm.." Jonghyun trailed off to start thinking of an excuse. 

"Exactly, you want to find Kyoungmi so that you can take her to a room and--"

"Found her!"

Both Jonghyun and Onew turned around startled from the interruption and saw Key and Kyoungmi standing next to each other and smiling..

"What the hell.." they both thought to themselves.

"I Found her, you guys in searching" Key said as he hooked arms with Kyoungmi which made her a little surprised and scared.

Onew's eyes widened to this so he quickly went up to Key and pulled his arm away from her.

"Yah! She's MY girlfriend not yours" Onew said angrily and grabbed Kyoungmi's hand.

"How'd you find her and know she was Onew's girlfriend?" Jonghyun curiously asked.

"I don't know, I saw an attractive girl that looked like Onew's type so I grabbed her hand and dragged her around till I found Onew" Key explained. Jonghyun and Onew stayed silent just looking at him..

Key smiled then sighed, "I know, I'm great in couple pairings" He said and brushed off the pretend dirt on his shoulder.  The others scoffed at him and turned their attention back to Kyoungmi.

'Are you okay?' Onew signed to her.

'Yes, I'm fine' She signed back.

Jonghyun and Key were dumbfounded by this because they weren't sure what they just did with their hands..

"Are you guys playing a fail game of rock, paper, scissors or something? Why are you silently flicking your fingers?" Key asked a little weirded out.

Onew rolled his eyes. "It's called Sign Language" he clarified.

Both Jonghyun and Key tilted their heads in confusion. "Huh?"

"Sign Language, when people use their hands to communicate to each other because they can't hear or speak" Minho said walking up to them with Taemin following behind.

"Ohh, Sign Language," Jonghyun chucked," I get it now. At first I thought Sign language was where you take paper and hold it up for people to read instead of speak"

Everyone remained quiet and shook their heads while looking down at the ground.

"Aish Jonghyun, how did you pass years of school without failing" Onew said.

"I have my ways" Jonghyun winked.

"So wait.. Kyoungmi's deaf?" Key stated.

"No sherlocks" Jonghyun said and lightly slapped Key's head, Key growled back..

"That's so sad.. I want to hear Noona speak" Taemin pouted.

Everyone stayed quiet again upon hearing Taemin's comment.

"Right.. we can never talk to her and hear her talk.." Jonghyun said looking down at the ground in thought.

"We have to learn Sign Language" Minho said.

"How do you feel about this Onew?" Key looked up to him and so did the rest to hear Onew's reply.

Onew sighed and looked at Kyoungmi.. she was busy looking around the school so he just smiled to her then looked back to everyone else.

"It's depressing to be with a girl you think your starting to fall in love with and you can't even hear her voice that could possible sound so sweet.. I wish to hear her voice at least once.. but that'll never happen.." 

"Hyung, do you know if Kyoungmi loves you?" Minho asked.

Onew paused to think.. then he spoke up.

"I'm pretty sure.. ever since the day we met at the park there has always been a spark between us since.. and she's always with me.. so yes, I'm positive to know that she loves me" 

"So confident in that are you now?" Jonghyun said.

'Very much," Onew replied with a wide grin.

"But.. something about her seems.. like she's not the one.." Key said to himself looking at Kyoungmi. Taemin heard Key talk to himself on the side..

"What makes you think that hyung?" Taemin asked curious.

"I don't know.." Key replied.

Key stepped up to Onew to comfort him.. "The way you look at her.. it hurts to see her doesn't it?" Key asked. 

Onew looked up with sad eyes and replied,"Everyday.."

While everyone was starting their own conversations to each other, Kyoungmi was still remaining silent beside Onew. She sighed to herself as she saw their mouths moving, knowing their speaking to each other but she can't join in the conversation because she can't hear a single thing.. she only took the time to look at each member. 

She looked at Taemin first and thought he looked adorable. His style looked cool and fresh but something about his personality brought out a younger side to him. Especially whenever he would speak, because he would always continue to smile. Minho looked mature and cool. He was very tall and stood with pride over his friends. Onew told Kyoungmi before that Minho was the second youngest so she giggled to the thought because he was the tallest in the group but one of the youngest next to Taemin. Key was straight out fashionable. Even though their school has uniforms, Key's uniform looks different then the others.. his sleeves are rolled up showing the pinstripe styled cloth underneath, flashy belt with his pants, big dunker shoes, just so much... style.. 

She laughed and smiled to Onew's friends because of their looks, she could automatically tell what type of personality belongs to them.. 

She scanned each of them once more and noticed she forgot one.. and a special one.. he really got Kyoungmi's attention for some sort of reason..

She looked at Jonghyun.. he looked so admirable and .. unique looking.. his tinted brown hair complimenting his purely tanned skin.. his dark, rich brown eyes popping out in the light making it sparkle.. his perfect jaw-line matched with his perfect smile.. his shiny teeth that would gleam whenever he would laugh.. his spiked hair, his beautiful figure..

I want to hear his voice... Kyoungmi thought to herself.

Kyoungmi awoke into reality as she felt someone shook her. She looked to her left and noticed Onew smiling at her.

'We're going to eat out now' Onew signed to her and pulled her through the hallway.. She smiled and nodded her head in response. She looked back and saw the others laughing and chattering from behind.. she looked once more at Jonghyun then turned back around and looked up at Onew..

Please don't make me fall in love with the wrong guy.. she thought to herself.

_________________________________________________________

I'm sorry but Jonghyun's my bias DX hahah I just can't make love stories without Jonghun being the main character AHH! So I made this story hoping I can change my style with the characters lol (:

Hope you enjoyed! Comment if you like .. comment .. and Subscribe!