Their Beginning

A Different Kind Of Love Language

1 Year Ago...

It was a calm and relaxing day for Kyoungmi as she took a hold of her notebook and proceeded out the door of her home.. She steps out onto the scratchy cement floor and takes a whiff of the clean and breezy air.. One blink and her body automatically begins to refresh itself to it's normal calming self..

As usual on her free time weekend, a happy break from school, she walks down the sidewalk with a smile on her face to the park near her neighborhood. Nothing there could ever bother her, just as long as she has her ipod filled with her emotionally connected songs to listen to, and her notebook filled with her everyday writings of what she did..

"Yes, no one's sitting at my spot" Kyoungmi thought to herself.

She walks over to her rested bench underneath a cool, shady tree. Once she finally reaches the area she sits down on the cement made bench and rests her back onto the connected cemented table.. She flips open her notebook and turns a couple of pages until she reaches a blank one. She smiles to herself and places it back onto her lap again while she pulls out her pen from her pocket, she then begins to write ..

Meanwhile, halfway done with her writing, she starts to get distracted... not because of the rustling of the leaves above her, not because of the breezy wind blowing through her hair, but maybe because of this strange guy that sat next to her not knowing who he was ..

"Hello" The boy says to her.

Kyoungmi slowly looks up from her paper to examine him.. He was wearing a dark colored shade of pants, a white colored hoodie jacket, had a tint of light and brown colored, medium length hair, and brown eyes.. funny thing was that he too was holding a notebook in his hands...

Kyoungmi just smiles a weak smile and continues to write onto her paper. The unknown boy frowns a bit and looks down at the gap between them. He looks up and notices her earphones..

"Hmm, maybe she couldn't hear me because her music might be too loud" He thought.

He taps her on the shoulder.. she looks up once more and there was an awkward silence between them.. until the boy decides to speak to her again.

"What song are you listening to?" He asks.

Kyoungmi tilts her head to the side for a moment then sits back up straight. She points at her ears and decides to ignore him and continues to write..

"Rejected again.." He thought, "I don't hear any loud music playing though.."

An idea pops into his head and he begins to write. Luckily for him he brought sticky notes with him just because he felt like he had the need to on this day.. this day came perfectly for use.

He wrote something on the sticky note and ripped it off the pack of paper it stuck on to. He places the small square sheet of paper in between them and tapped it onto the bench so it wouldn't fly away. It got Kyoungmi's attention as she noticed a bright colored paper being placed on the side of her.. she turned her head to the right and reads the note..

What song are you listening to?

Is what it read.. she smiles and takes the stack of post-it notes from the boy and writes on it too. She places her note beside his..

A special song

He was upset that he still hadn't had any permission to hear her speak once... he just continued to their little chat.. they both started from then on, continued to write each others notes down on the post-it and place it in the space between them..

Can I listen to it?

No, I'm embarrassed

Please?

No

Why not?

Because

Is it that embarrassing?

Yes

Jerk, your hard to talk to

I know (:

He rolls his eyes and pouts. She turns to him and smiles. They both look at each other for a moment and continued their own little way of communication..

What's your name? The mysterious boy writes.

Kyoungmi. Yours? She replies and places the post-it note onto the many piles of paper from their previous conversation.

He paused and looked up at her for awhile. She still looked down at the post-it notes still reading each of them until he responds. He looks back down and starts to write..

You don't know me?

She was puzzled for a bit and looked up again to see if any familiar part of him caught her eye. She replies..

No

He widens his eyes a bit from her answer but starts to write again..

Seriously? Not at all?

Nope, sorry

Your a strange girl

I know (: Now what's your name?

You wanna know my name?

Yes, I told you mine

Fine, my name is Lee Jinki, but you can call me Onew (:

Hi Onew :D

Hi Kyoungmi (:

That conversation held on for about thirty minutes of getting to know each other. Other's we're basic random conversation starters like 'What's your favorite music?', 'What's your favorite drama?', 'Do you have a pet?'

They shared moments full of laughter and deep moments all in one day.. they both felt as if they've known each other for a long time... Kyoungmi had to leave because it was getting dark until Onew bursted out with his unexpected question..

It's getting dark outside, I have to go

Already? It's only 6

That's pretty late..

I guess little miss Kyoungmi has to go back soon or else she'll get time out :P

Hey, be quiet! I have my purposes..

Whatever

I have to go though .. bye Onew (:

Bye Kyoungmi .

Kyoungmi got up first and waved good-bye to him.. Onew quickly jumped up and grabbed her by the arm.. she turned around and was greeted by the note he held up in front of her.. 

Do you want to go out with me?

She laughed to herself and looked back up to him. He handed her the stack of post-it notes and she wrote on one.. she held it up in front of him.. he replied then she replied then it became another short rotation of small talks..

We just met

So?

Well, we do live pretty close to each other..

Exactly. So will you go out with me? Please? 

Are you desperate?

What? No! I just .. really happened to like you..

Kyoungmi handed Onew back the stack of notes. She looked up to him and smiled. He stayed quiet wondering what she would do next.. 

She seperated all of their notes they wrote back to each other the whole day.. one pile is her written notes to him and his written notes to her.. she arranged all of Onew's notes in front of her notebook. She sighed and looked once more up at him. 

She then replied with a simple nod and walked away. Kyoungmi wasn't sure if she made the right decision because of her situation.. it would cause too much trouble between them.. 

"I guess I can tell him about this later" She thought to herself.

Onew was obviously filled with excitement until he saw Kyoungmi walk away from him.. he quickly wrote something on the post-it and ran up from behind her.. he grabbed her by the arm to make her turn to face him.. he placed one last note on her note book and took off..

She watched after him as he ran away.. she then looked down at her notebook and smiled..

I'll Miss You

________________________________________________________________

Boring? Sorry if it was I just wanted to explain the relationship between Onew and Kyoungmi first (: But I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter! :D Please Comment and Subscribe! It'll make me feel confident about this story! haha