Wish Five-- The strong family bond

It all started on KRISTMAS!

 


❉ ❉ ❉

 

*This is the best Christmas I had ever had!* Amber thought as she skipped home from the bus stop where she alighted. Fog formed as she breathes out, even though the weather was so cold, but she didn’t feel cold at all. Her heart was warmed up because of the event that had just happened not long ago.

 

“I’m home!!” Amber shouted as she opened up the door of the small apartment that her brothers and her stayed in.

 

As usual, her three brothers were sitting in the small sofa waiting for her. Food was laid nicely on the table, but what feels wrong was that they were being really quiet to Amber. They had always welcomed Amber with a warm hug every time she shouted, ‘I’m home.’ but today, they were extremely quiet and they looked like they were unhappy.

 

“What? Aren’t you guys happy that I’m back home?” Amber locked the door and scratched her head looking confused as how her brothers were staring at her. She settled herself on a chair and tilted her head.

 

“Noona… Why didn’t you tell us that you lost your job?” The elder brother, Hyunseong whose face was totally black asked his noona.

 

*Opps! They saw the programme.* Amber bit her bottom lips not knowing how to reply.

 

“Noona… you had been unemployed for two months and you didn’t even spill anything to us… You were even out finding job today and you lied to us that you are meeting your friends from the factory!” The maknae, Minwoo frowned as he came towards Amber and cupped her cold hands into his and blew hot air so that his noona’s hands could be warmed up.

 

“I’m sorry… I didn’t want you guys to worry for me…you are all busy with school and I didn’t want you to be distracted by this.” Amber explained as she peeked at the second youngest, Jeongmin who was the quietest and most probably the angriest among her three brothers.

 

“Noona! Did you treat us as your brothers!?” Jeongmin looked up at his noona and asked. He was blaming himself for not able to help his noona and he is also blaming his poor noona who kept everything to herself just because she think of others more than herself.

 

“What are you talking about, Jeongmin? Of course I treated all of you as my brother! You are the only people who I cared the most!” Amber panicked once she heard what Jeongmin had said.

“Then, share your troubles with us! We are your brothers and family! I really hated it when we only found out what you are troubled through someone not related to us. Now, worst… we only found out that you are jobless, no income for two months through a programme?!” Jeongmin shouted causing Amber to jump. She was guilty for not telling her brothers about this when they were so worried for her.

 

“Hyung… don’t shout at noona…” Minwoo stood up and patted Jeongmin on his shoulder.

 

“Yah, and she only think of others more than herself… Noona… I wished that you were the youngest in the house so that we can protect you. You are still a girl and you shouldn’t suffer so much…” Jeongmin looked away from Amber and then stomped back to the room, which he shared with Min woo.

 

“Jeongmin…” Tears filled Ambers eyes as her eyes followed Jeongmin’s figure.

 

*He must be really upset with me…* She thought as she tried not to let her tears rolled down her cheeks.

 

“Noona…” Minwoo who was the clingiest to Amber sighed and pulled her into his arms and hugged her tight as he tried to comfort her.

 

“Noona, don't keep everything to yourself next time…” Hyunseong came and hugged his noona together with the maknae.

 

“Sorry… I will never do that again…” Amber nodded her head and forced a smile while wiping her tears.

 

“Promise that you won’t break the promise you gave us. Or else, noona will be a llama!” Minwoo broke the hug and looked at Amber in a serious face.

 

“Araso! Anyway, thank god that I was chosen as the lucky winner and you know what… KRIS WU from the KPOP group, EXO granted the wish for me! So, now… I will not be jobless anymore!” Amber’s smile widened up.

 

“Yes, we saw it in the television and noona… to be honest, I’m glad that you didn’t drooled at him when you saw him.” Hyunseong teased his noona as he shook his head remembering how she reacted upon seeing her idol came out of the crowd.

 

“Tsk. Yah! Hyunseong, was it fun to tease your noona?” Amber smacked his dongsaeng’s shoulder and scolded.

 

The atmosphere immediately enlightened because of Hyungseong, however Amber was still worrying about Jeongmin who was upset with her. She gotten up and knocked onto the door that Jeongmin had shut himself in.

 

“Jeongmin… I’m coming in alright?” Amber asked permission but Jeongmin did not answer. She sighed, and then twisted the brass doorknob, which to her surprise, it was not locked. She slowly peeked into the room and found him lying on the bed with his back facing her. She stepped into the room and settled herself next to him lightly.

 

“Jeongmin ah~ Are you still angry with me?” She shook her dongsaeng’s shoulder lightly and asked carefully.

 

Jeongmin slightly stirred and then finally sat up and looked at his noona who he loves most. He saw his noona’s eyes and nose were red and he knew exactly that it’s been him who made her cried. He was rude to his noona a while ago and he regretted for that.

 

“Mianhe…” Amber bit her bottom lip and apologized.

 

“Noona, it’s me who needed to apologize… Mianhe, noona… I didn’t mean to shout at you. I was just… distressed that you kept everything to yourself…” Jeongmin whispered.

 

“I know… you are always the thoughtful one… I promise I won’t keep any secrets from all of you…” Amber smiled and patted Jeongmin’s head lovingly.

 

“Promise?” Jeongmin held out his pinky and asked.

 

“Promise!” Amber hooked on his pinky and nodded her head. This reminded her a lot when they were young. Only Jeongmin would ask for a pinky promise. Although, he might look mature but he has this childish side.

 

“Since, everything is cleared… lets have a feast to celebrate my next job!!” Amber exclaimed happily as she pulled her brother up from the bed and dragged him out of the room.

 

“TIME FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER! I see you guys prepared a lot of food!” Amber shouted excitedly as she glanced across the table in the living room.

 

“But it’s cold…” Minwoo pouted his lips.

 

“Then, I shall warm it up!” Amber volunteered which causes the three brothers to shout, “NO!” at the same time.

 

“What? I know how to cook alright?” Amber raised her eyebrow and asked.

 

“Oh nonono… Noona, the three of us swore to not let you touch the stove after you almost burnt down the kitchen when you first cooked.” Hyungseong swayed his forefinger side ways and rejected Amber’s “good” intentions.

 

“Noona, you better let Jeongmin hyung do the work instead. Come and play with me first.” Minwoo pulled his noona down to the sofa and settled her.

 

“Yah, Noona… we don’t want to die so fast.” Jeongmin nodded his head and started his chef task for tonight.

 

“YAH! That was just an accident!”

 

“An accident that will scare us to death.” Jeongmin and Hyunseong who was in the kitchen replied at the same time.

 

Amber pouted her lips but she can’t hide her smile for having such caring brothers. Even though, their parents had passed away… but they still have each other to rely on. Family is her everything and she can’t afford to lose any of them…

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

 

 

 

 

 

I really hope you guys will like this particular chapter. 

I just wanna dedicate a chapter for Amber and her three brothers to show their strong family bond!

I seriously wished to have them as my dongsaeng although I already had a younger brother who cared for me.

But sometimes, he really get annoying though -.-

And, if you realise those names were familiar, well... I decided to use BOYFRIEND's members as Amber's brothers. KEKE~~

 (They just make cute dongsaeng you see...)

Thank you and see ya soon! ^^