Wish Two-- Lucky number 1225

It all started on KRISTMAS!

❉ ❉ ❉

 

 

It’s Christmas and everyone were celebrating this awesome night, but it’s definitely not a day for Amber because she couldn't find any job that would accept her. Amber’s parents passed away 3 years ago because of a car crash and she was the eldest among her three brothers at home. Therefore, she had to leave the school and work so that she could have enough money to take care of her brothers. Although, the eldest brother in the house was currently in the first year of his college and was working part time. But, it's still hard to cope with her other two younger brothers who were still unable to work and were only studying in sophomore and senior year of high school.

Now problem occurred, Amber was jobless for almost two months! The factory she had worked in was unable to cope with the economy crisis and they decided to fire her straight away so that they are able to stand during the worst period. The salary she was paid monthly was just enough for the family and now that she was jobless… Even though the factory had paid her 3 months worth of pay for firing her, but it wouldn't last long.

With only a high school certificate, nobody wanted to hire her. She didn’t want her brothers to worry therefore she kept her situation in secret so that her brothers wouldn’t get worried and start searching for jobs when she convinced them for so long, not to work while high schooling.

 

She is panicking right now as the money in the bank was reaching zero and she really needed to get a job desperately. In such a warm and lively Christmas, her brothers had gone out to celebrate with their friends and she was alone desperately searching for job. Stupid her to not realize that it was Christmas day and the only stores that were open were fashion and restaurants, while factories were on holiday. Therefore, she didn’t get a chance to find any of them.

As Amber walked down the streets trying to keep herself warm, a man’s hand grabbed onto her shoulder and the next second a very familiar face popped right in front of her.

 

“Annyeong! You are our lucky number 1225!” The man was shouting into his mic as he announced.

 

Lucky number 1225? Bwo? What was that?

 

Amber looked at the familiar man in shocked, her eyes were rounded and were trying to figure out what was going on. Strong lightings were shining on her and a man was carrying a camera that was focusing right at her.

 

What the heck is happening? At the moment when she thought that she might not be able to cope with life, she became tonight’s lucky person?

 

“Young lady, please come up to the stage with me!” The man with the mic said with a wide smile and pulled Amber up on to the stage.

 

*He is Yoo Jae Suk!*

 

Amber stared at the man who was pulling her and her jaw dropped immediately when she realized the man was the Korea's famous comedic star! She is a fan of him and always wanted to catch the show, Running Man but didn't had the opportunity due to her work hours! So, she was lucky because she finally met her idol?!

 

“You are Yoo Jae Suk shii!” Amber exclaimed.

 

As she walked up the stage together with Yoo Jae Suk, she immediately turned and looked at the big backdrop that was printed saying, “Tell me your wish!”

 

“Yes, young lady!”

 

“Wait… wait! Sir…” Omo! Is she going to be featured on television?

 

*God, are you kidding me?!*

 

Amber smacked her forehead as she looked around the place filled with crowd and cameras.

 

“Everybody! Please give a round of applause for our lucky number 1225!” Yoo Jae Suk shouted happily and the whole place was filled with claps and cheering.

 

Oh god! Her legs are getting jelly. She had never been in front of such a big crowd and their eyes were all laid on her. The only thing she could think was she has to smile. Whether the smile looks forceful or not, she had to smile. She was just walking pass the place and she became the lucky 1225 for this programme and she was now standing right in front of the camera. Was she dreaming?

 

“What is your name, young lady?” Yoo Jae Suk handed Amber a mic and asked.

 

“I’m Amber…” She replied trying to suppress how nervous she was.

 

“Amber? Your name sounds so unique! Suits you a lot!” Yoo Jae Suk said as he glances at her.

 

*Hmm… this girl looks really unique! She is not like any other girls who have long hair, feminine dressing and make up. Even though there is no make up on her face, her skin looks really smooth and white. Talking about natural beauty? Look at this lady here then!*

 

“Thank you!” Amber smiled.

 

“Well, Amber… do you have any siblings?” Yoo Jae Suk asked.

 

“Erm… I have three younger brothers.” Amber smiled widely as she mention them.

 

“Wow! Three brothers? Your parents really do work hard!” Everybody laughed at what Yoo Jae Suk had commented and Amber too can’t hide her smile.

 

“Ya! I guess they do…” She glanced at the starry sky and immediately looked back at the crowd.

 

“Ahaha! Your parents will sure laughed to this. Are they watching the show?” He asked.

 

“My parents had passed away 3 years ago.” Amber forced a smile as she recalled how her parents told her to take good care of herself and her brothers before their last breathe. Every time she thought about her parents, she would get this unknown strength to cope with the stress.

 

“Ahh… I’m sorry! I guess your parents must had been protecting you guys in the heaven.” Yoo Jae Suk smiled and patted Amber’s shoulder giving her encouragement.

 

“Never mind, it’s been 3 years and they are always in my heart!”

 

“Good one, Amber! Anyway, I guess the audiences are anxious about what you want for your Christmas present right?” Yoo Jae Suk asked the audiences and they nodded their head answering, “Yes!”

 

“Eh? Christmas present?” Amber tilted her head and stared blankly at Yoo Jae Suk.

 

“Yup! It’s a really special present. Our production team will try our best to fulfill your wish, therefore please tell us what wish do you want us to grant you?” Yoo Jae Suk said.

 

This year’s Christmas programme had been well planned and the person that is going to grant this lucky girl a wish is the uprising KPOP group, EXO-M’s leader, Kris!

 

“Are you sure?!” Amber looked at him in disbelief. How could she be so lucky?! It’s like the heaven finally see how hard she was living and gave her a lucky chance!

 

“Yes, of course! So, what is your wish?!”

 

*Omo! Omo! It’’s a chance for me! I could wish for anything? Is this some kind of joke?!*

 

“Oh, miss! There is no need to worry! This programme is definitely not a joke! It’s Christmas, not April Fool’s!” He reassured.

 

“Are you sure there is no limit?”

 

“Well, you just say it and our special guest will decide whether your wish can be granted or not.”

 

“Alright… Then, can you grant me a job?”

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

 

 

 

Awesome Ambie asking for a job!

^^

Hehe! I guess, this story will stretch

across the Christmas, so I don't think

I will be stopping on Christmas even though

it's a Christmas Special! :D