Wish Three-- Her ideal type, Kris Wu!

It all started on KRISTMAS!

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

-In the black van-

“Pssh! A job?!” Xiumin puked out the plain water he was drinking after hearing what the girl who was on the television had said and then looked at Kris who was at the same time looked rather shocked too.

 

“Ewww! Yah! Baozi, your saliva is now everywhere!” Lay who was sleeping immediately gotten up after hearing his hyung's earthquake screaming and then smacked him on his head.

 

“Ouch! How dare you smack your hyung!” Xiumin pouted.

 

*Oh please, hyung... you don't look like the eldest here. Too baby face to be the eldest.* Lay raised and eyebrow.

 

“It’s disgusting, hyung…” Chen commented siding with Lay.

 

“Why does she wished for a job? Or was it because she didn’t know who’s the one granting her a wish?” Luhan asked as his eyes still glued onto the small TV ignoring all the random commotion behind him.

 

“Right, why didn’t she ask for a car, diamond, money or anything? Granting her a job is such a small wish.” Chen tilted his head and added on.

 

“Although she may looks ordinary… but she is not greedy. Looked like there are people out there who are contented with their life after all. I like her.” Luhan commented as he saw how the girl in the television smiled awkwardly for wishing such a small wish. 

 

Kris who was sitting beside Luhan also started to view this girl in a good way.

 

*She is special!*

 

She only wished for a job and this really sparked his interest in her. Was it real that this girl was not greedy? Or, just like what Luhan commented earlier, it’s because she had no idea who is the one granting her wish?

 

As Kris and the other EXO M’s member still doubted, Yoo Jae Suk’s voice could be heard again.

 

“Amber, your wish is rather special! May I know why did you wished for job?”

 

“Erm… Well, actually I had been unemployed for almost two months and if I still can’t find any job, then I would be having financial trouble…” Amber scratched her head and said in embarrass.

 

“Arh… but, why didn’t you wish for something else like money? I bet, that's the fastest way to solve your problem? It’s much better than wishing for a job wasn’t it?” Yoo Jae Suk asked again.

 

As soon as the MC asked this question, the 6 boys in the van kept quiet and waited for the girl to answer.

 

“It won’t last long… I would rather earn that money and I felt accomplished that I had earned them all by myself. Furthermore, I don’t like the idea of reaping without sowing. Er… did I just said something weird?” She looked at the MC innocently.

 

Kris and Luhan… in fact everyone in the van was impressed by how Amber replied. When she talked about how she loves the feel of earning money on her own, her eyes were shining brightly. Every one was speechless. Their eyes were unable to move away from the small screen.

 

“Of course not, young girl… We were just very surprised that you are actually thinking of the future and how you could think this way in such a young age… Oh right, how old are you Amber?” Yoo Jae Suk shook his head and popped another question to her,

 

“Erm… 20.”

 

Kris widened his eyes as he stared at the screen.

*20? She is two years younger than me and she is already working to take care of her three brothers! That must be really tough for her!*

 

“Wow! Now, I came to like this girl! She is awesome and she is freaking the same age as Chen!” Xiumin exclaimed and started raising both of his thumbs up.

Chen on the other hand nodded his head constantly in agreement. This girl had became his role model!

 

“Kris gege… you will grant her the wish right?” Tao asked. Even the maknae like him also came to like this unknown noona.

 

Just then, the MC asked another question that drew all their attentions again.

 

“That’s really young, Amber! But, I would like to ask… if the person who is going to grant you a wish is a handsome singer slash leader of EXO M, name Kris… Would you change your mind?”

 

“Kris? You mean the uprising KPOP group, EXO’s leader?” She widened up her eyes and asked.

 

“Yes, would you change your mind?” The MC asked again.

 

“Well, to be honest… I really adore him! He is actually my ideal type of guy… However…” She smiled and said shyly as she mentioned Kris but she made her sentence cliff hanging for a while.

 

“Tsk! She is like the other girls out there… I thought she was different!” Tao rolled his eyes and said, feeling a little disappointed.

 

“Shhh! She had not finished her sentence yet!” Even Lay who was totally out of situation was eager to find out.

 

“However… I will still not change my initial wish. I really need a job… Could this be granted?” Amber in the TV continued with her sentence, which made Kris smiled and others in sighed in relieve.

 

“Manager hyung, give me the phone…” Kris finally spoke.

 

“Oh, so now you call me hyung… you bipolar bish-face leader.” The manager of EXO M shook his head and handed the phone that is connected to Yoo Jae Suk’s earphone to him.

 

“Sunbae, this is Kris… I’m willing to grant her this wish.” Kris ended the call after informing his sunbae and started preparing to leave the van to the place where Amber is.

 

“Kris gege! You are granting her wish? How are you going to get her a job?” Chen asked as every one of them looked at him in curious and even his manager was really interested to know.

 

“I’m thinking of getting an assistance for our manager hyung.” Kris smiled and left the van leaving the members in shock.

 

“Bwo? Is he being nice to me? Getting me an assistance?” Their manager stared at the Kris’s figure and jaw dropped.

 

“Does our gege meant that Amber is going to work with us?!” Chen asked excitedly as he can’t wait to meet this boyish girl.

*I'm going to treat her really well by singing lullaby to her everyday!* 

 

Luhan on the other side was still gluing his eyes on the TV and a smile crawled onto his face.

*I like the idea of her staying with us if she is going to be manager hyung’s assistance.*

 

“Huh~ that means, we have to eat less… as we have to hire another one…” Xiumin pouted his lips and started raising his hand waving goodbye to his food.

 

“Then eat less, Baozi.” Lay said.

 

“Yah! Lay, you are supposed to call me hyung and not Baozi! You are being unpolite!” Xiumin gave him his BEST death glare. But, every one knew absolutely well that his death glare was nothing compared to their leader’s one. Therefore, Lay decided to ignore his hyung and continued with his sleep. 

A smile spread across Lay's face as he shut his eyes for a while to retain some energy for the programme later. He's anticipating the tomboy girl's appearance in their life and he has this feeling that they are going to enjoy her company!

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

 

 

 

 

It's my first time I had ever write in the third person perspective and had to handle with so many characters.

But, I hope the story is good for the time being and I will work hard for it!

Thank you guys for supporting! ^^