Chapter 4

Remembering You

 

JB’s POV

 

I sat at the stairs of Jiyeon’s apartment, still waiting for her call. 3 hours slowly passes, yet there was not even a sorry text. I was contemplating whether to call or not to call.

 

In the end, my finger automatically touched the “call” button and the phone was already ringing. I waited for her to pick up the receiver.

 

“Hello?” her soft voice spoke.

 

“Jiyeon, where the heck are you? You promised to call me back like what? 3 hours ago! Where exactly are—” I was cut off when I heard a familiar man’s voice at her side of the line.

 

“I’m sorry, I forgot,” Jiyeon continued to speak to me like that voice never interrupted.

 

“Who was that.” I used a calm yet cold voice to ask. No way was she about to get away so easily.

 

“What?” I clenched my teeth as I asked, “The guy who called “Jiyeonnie”,” I waited for her answer.

 

“That was Myungsoo…” My heart dropped. Myungsoo was the guy Jiyeon loved 5 years back and 5 years later. The guy whom she never gave up on. The guy who she was about to give up on but ended up not giving up on…

 

“Look, JB, you need to understand the situation--” It was my turn to cut Jiyeon off.

 

“That we need to break up? I agree.” I literally felt a tear rolled down and then suddenly, it was pouring. I had long hung up on Jiyeon’s call without giving her a chance to speak. I was still hoping that Jiyeon would appear somehow though.

 

Either way, my tears were camouflaged because of the rain, and I knew I was back to square one where I had a diehard crush for Jiyeon. I sighed and continued walking around aimlessly, as though I was never alive whatsoever.

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

“I don’t think I can stay for dinner… JB oppa seems to be really heartbroken after hearing Myungsoo’s voice over the phone. He even suggested the break up!” I grabbed my things and prepared to dash off, but was stopped by a hand.

 

“If you go, you’re only going to get him to hurt more. I’ll go,” and Suzy left immediately after saying that sentence.

 

I walked to the dining table and sat opposite Myungsoo, staring at the food. I had no appetite to eat right now.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I “diligently” gobbled up half of the food on the table. Throughout, Jiyeon didn’t even touch her cutleries or her water. I wiped my mouth with a napkin and laid my cutleries neatly on the table.

 

“Aren’t you going to eat?” Jiyeon barely noticed me, and totally had my words go into one ear and out the other.

 

I pushed away the food in front of us. I plunged forward, my face inches away from Jiyeon. She finally woke up and her pupils widen to see me suddenly up close.

 

“I said, aren’t you going to eat?” She nodded her head as though she was really afraid of me. I found her so cute that unknowingly, my face starting inching closer and closer towards her. Finally, our lips touched.

 

We stayed in that position for a minute or so before I pulled away and naturally took my utensils to the sink to wash. I glanced over my shoulder and saw Jiyeon staring at me, still stunned. “Aren’t you going to start eating instead of staring at me?” I chuckled and placed the dishes on the rack to dry.

 

I proceeded to the living room and the TV.

 

-

 

Suzy’s POV

 

First, I went to Jiyeon’s house to see if he was there. Jiyeon had sent me a list of the possible places he would probably be located at. Sadly, not even his silhouette could be seen at Jiyeon’s doorsteps.

 

I decided to head to his house. It was a good thing Myungsoo had bought me this car, otherwise I would have wasted lots of money paying for cab fare; otherwise time for taking the subway or the bus.

 

I knocked on the front door, and Mrs Im opened it. She said that JB had left for his girlfriend’s house 2 hours ago, and hasn’t called or returned home yet. I started to get worried.

 

The only place left that JB would go was the basketball court. In this rainy weather, it couldn’t be that he was playing basketball?!

 

Either way, I rushed off for the court to look for him.

 

-

 

JB’s POV

 

I continuously threw the orange ball into the hoop. I was sad, and when I was, I would always play basketball.

 

The rain continued to pour, but I couldn’t care less. I was already drenched anyway.

 

I realized a silhouette staring in my direction. I held onto the ball tightly as I approached the figure. “Hello?” I called out, hoping for an answer. I hope I wasn’t seeing things.

 

“What do you think you’re doing? Drowning your sorrows in the game and in the rain? Do you intend to get yourself sick and then Jiyeon will return to your side?!” Followed quickly after, my head was thrown to the side by a very strong slap.

 

I grabbed onto my aching cheek. What the heck?

 

“Who the hell are you and what the hell do you think you’re doing by slap- Suzy?” I stared astonished by Suzy’s sudden appearance. She looked like she has been crying.

 

Her look made my heart waver a little. “Are you okay?” She suddenly changed into her caring mode. Man, was she having puberty mood swings or something? Aish.

 

“I’m fine, obviously.” I smacked her hand which was caressing my cheek away. “Hey!” she whacked the back of my head. I glared at her intensely. “What? What are you going to do about it?” she folded her arms and smirked.

 

I smirked back, which made her confused. I inched very close to her, that our faces were about to touch. “Heh. You’re scared, aren’t you?” I smirked a second time. As I leaned closer to further, she bent backwards and finally, she was at the verge of falling. Luckily, I caught her.

 

Oh gosh, this was like those melodramas. We were like what? In the waltz ending pose? I immediately set her back on her feet and awkwardly pulled away.

 

“Let’s go. I think Jiyeon and Myungsoo would be pretty worried for us.” I agreed and she drove the two of us back to her apartment.

 

-

 

2 years later…

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

“KIM MYUNGSOO! JISOO IS CRYING SO HARD! WHAT KIND OF A FATHER ARE YOU?!” I yelled across the hallway. My darling son was crying so hard that I didn’t know how to react. I presumed he was hungry, but there was no way I could prepare his food with Myungsoo not helping.

 

“Coming honey!” He ran into the room and took Jisoo out of my arms. I smacked him on the forehead.

 

“Pabo! Why did I marry you?!” I flailed my arms around and ran to prepare food for Jisoo.

 

Suzy’s POV

 

“Oh my gosh, this sunhat is so beautiful! I love how there’s a pretty orchid attached to the pink ribbon that wraps around the hat,” I gave JB the look that I wanted him to buy the hat for me right now.

 

“Oh, yeah, it’s beautiful,” He paid the shopkeeper and we linked arms after I put on the hat. We walked towards the sandy beach.

 

“I though coming to Phuket for our honeymoon would be a splendid idea,” JB suddenly commented while we stared at the sea.

 

“I knew Phuket would be great!” I smiled and snuggled closer to him.

 

“I meant I didn’t know coming to Phuket would mean I have to enlighten my WALLET.” He stared at me angrily. I shrugged.

 

“I thought you said you fell in love with me because of this.” I pouted. He pulled my chin towards his face and whispered, “Yes. Yes I did.” And he pecked me on the lips.

 

-

 

Yay~ I'm done with this story :D Now I'mma come up with a new one. Kekeke (:

Well anyways, I didn't know that Jiyeon and Myungsoo could actually become "Jisoo" too. Well, it came in handy. :D

As for those who think "This Is My Love" is going to end just like that, sad to say, no. 

DRAMA. <3

Comments okays? And also comment if you want me to write a fic for your desired couple and the sort of plot line or something. Well, I could come up with a plot line by myself too (:

Remember, comment your thoughts on the story and if you have any requests, leave them here! :D

 

No JB, :o

Can't find. T-T