Musical

Please Love Me Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Pov

 

Today it was just another normal day in your school with a normal habit and doing like Avoiding Luhan and Yunhee and fighting with Kris.

You are now in your classroom sitting and listening about your teacher talking about musical plays and more.You heard that you are grouped according to her choice.There are two groups and each of you are going to play either Moulin Rouge or Miss Saigon.

You wished that Luhan and Yunhee wont be in your group but thing dont usually go as what you wished for.You are in a group with Luhan and Yunhee fortunately Kris is with you.He is like your knight and shinning armor but at times he is your Tom and you are his Jerry.

Your group assembled in circles.The leader has been chosen and it was Kris since he is not in singing and he is more in rapping and SLACKING OFF.The leader himself is the director.The teacher had the pick a paper style of choosing the musical and Kris picked the Moulin Rouge.

Now you are choosing the lead characters.

"Ok Luhan sing a line please"Kris bossily said.Luhan snorted but did as what he was told.You found his voice soothing and calming.You were starstruck by it.He finished singing which earned applause from your group mates.

All of your group mates had sung a line already and you are the only one who have not yet sung a line.

"Go on babe"Kris said signaling you to sing.You got agitated by it so you glared at him.People around you were giggling and whispering including Yunhee about how adorable the Krimin couple is.Luhan how ever feels so jealous thing are playing in his mind like 'what the hell Kris if only I knew Minhee has been suffering I could have been in your place calling her stuff'.

You sang a line of All For You of Eunji and Seo Inguk.As you ended people were all silent you were worried that MAYBE you sounded bad.You ducked your head and quickly said "Mianheyo" all of them snapped out and said "NO  NO your voice is perfect" "So wonderful".

"I never knew Minhee could sing that well"Luhan said in daze.He was questioning himself if he was reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter