can I keep it?

Paint of Your Heart

 

 

You were late again. You quickly pickup your books and put it in your bag.

You look around the classroom and saw nothing but an empty chair. You locked the classroom and marched to the doorway.

Suddenly you heard the same song from the art room. You stopped immediately. “Is Chihoon-shi still here?”

You walked near the art room and peek inside.

No one was there but the music was still playing. You opened the door and entered the room.

You were amazed with all the painting. This is the first time you had ever stepped on the art room.

“It’s so beautiful” You take a look around the room and saw the amazing piece from the student of art club. One of the pictures attracted your attention. It was a drawing of heart.

The paint was abstract but you managed to figure out what its trying to present. You were mesmerized in the paint.

The door slowly opened as someone had walked inside.

“___. Is that you?”

You spun and saw Chihoon standing at the door. His apron full with colour and his cheek had a blue colour line. Your eyes grew bigger but quickly bow to him.

“Did you late again?” He asked.

“Yeah… I had something to do.” You scratched your head and awkwardly smiled.

Silent popped between both of you.

You glanced to the heart paint and pointed at it.

“This… looks so beautiful” you praised.

“That heart paint? I don’t like it” He shook his head.

You were taken aback by his words.

“Why not? the art was so amazing. I love it” chirped you.

“Thanks but I didn’t put any effort on that. I want to discard it”

“No!”

Chihoon gasped.

“Is there any problem?”

“Because I like it. I love this picture.” You smiled to him.

“Nah… It’s not really nice,___. I can do a lot better than that crappy heart.” Chihoon walked over you and took the picture.

“But, Chihoon-shi…” You stopped him.

“Yes?” He stared to your face.

“If you don’t mind, can I keep it?” There is a gap between your words. Your cheek turned red as you felt embarrassed about your request.

 Chihoon blinked at you,surprised.

 

 

ta-dah! I'm updating again XD

subscribe it and comment it, okay?

wish you all will love this^^